Advice on H-drol please!

bri1

Awards
So im new to pro hormone type stuff but i have been researching some but i still feel clueless. Ive read on forums that cycle support or life support is what i want but my personal friend that works with me has been telling me that its over kill if Im taking cel h-drol and he says all i need is milk thistle and cranberrie extract. Also ive read the no excuses pct but arn't all the serms on there prescription? Ive been told novedex xt will do the job for me as a pct and i should just keep taking the milk thristle and cranberrie. Can someone help clear this all up because im not sure what information to choose.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So I'm new to pro hormone type stuff but i have been researching some but i still feel clueless. Ive read on forums that cycle support or life support is what i want but my personal friend that works with me has been telling me that its over kill if I'm taking cel h-drol and he says all i need is milk thistle and cranberrie extract. Also Ive read the no excuses pct but arn't all the serms on there prescription? Ive been told novedex xt will do the job for me as a pct and i should just keep taking the milk thristle and cranberrie. Can someone help clear this all up because im not sure what information to choose.
cycle support or life support are a great all around addition to any cycle, PS or PH. take a look at the ingredients. it's got everything in there. your best bet is front loading cycle support for a week, run it through out your cycle, and into PCT, if you can afford it. as far as PCT goes on the AI side, yes novedex s/b fine for Hdrol. use the search option here, theres a TON of threads already out there on this subject.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id go with Stoked (Post Cycle Support) for PCT, but its always wise to have a SERM on hand

bri1

Awards
Front load? You mean preemptive use? How early should i start that? But don't you need a prescription for a serm?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Front load? You mean preemptive use? How early should i start that? But don't you need a prescription for a serm?

if u get Cycle Support of Life Support, start taking it one week PRIOR to starting Hdrol.

as for SERMs, they are used as reseach chemicals for testing on mice....if u catch my drift

bri1

Awards
But dont you need a perscription for a serm or is novedex xt considered a serm? Also my friend said that all the stuff in life or cycle support is overkill and i should just get milk thistle and cranberrie extract because all the stuff in cycle support wont be processed right.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
But dont you need a perscription for a serm or is novedex xt considered a serm? Also my friend said that all the stuff in life or cycle support is overkill and i should just get milk thistle and cranberrie extract because all the stuff in cycle support wont be processed right.
Novedex XT is not a serm. You do not need a perscription to get a research chem for your lab rat. And you friend does not know what he is talking about milk this and cranberry extract is not enough you need Cycle Support. You may want to do more research before using steriods your friends are giving you bad advice. Best of luck bro:thumbsup: