t-1 pro vs. one +

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Oh, but theres pictures to prove it

2. Originally posted by 1Fast400
    He doesn't understand transdermal delivery. If he did he would debated Par on the question that was put before him, but he DIDN'T debate it. I don't slam people doing homebrews. Why don't you go ask curt who has sent him people in canada to sell to. Why don't you ask curt who tried to work a deal with him for foreign sales. I slam chemo for other reasons. Not buying his 4AD from the patent holder is sleezy at best. If you found out Avant or myself was doing that it would be a hay day for you guys. Heaven forbid you hold the same standard to your "homebrew god".
    1. Chemo doesn't understand transdermal delivery but you do?

2. Not buying his 4ad from the patent holder is sleezy. But it is okay for you to screw Molecular out of their loyalty on 1,4 andro?

Logic please!
    •   

3. Originally posted by 1Fast400  
    I think his comments (and I don't know for sure) are in reference to it only being a 10% DMSO mixture. I don't see how anyone would argue if you went higher than that (say 25%), that it would be improved quite a bit. However, I'm not sure many would be able to do 1-T and DMSO at those concentrations. If you've ever had the 1-T rash, trust me...you don't want it. I have a local homebrewer that had a NASTY rash from using to much dmso.

PLEASE  Post something that is FACTUAL.  Show us data and proof.  No opinions please.

4. 1. Chemo doesn't understand transdermal delivery but you do?

I don't develop products which are said to be better yet not understand the science behind it. Go look at the thread yourself, BDC stopped talking as soon as Par asked him a question.

5. Originally posted by 1Fast400
    He doesn't understand transdermal delivery. If he did he would debated Par on the question that was put before him, but he DIDN'T debate it. I don't slam people doing homebrews. Why don't you go ask curt who has sent him people in canada to sell to. Why don't you ask curt who tried to work a deal with him for foreign sales. I slam chemo for other reasons. Not buying his 4AD from the patent holder is sleezy at best. If you found out Avant or myself was doing that it would be a hay day for you guys. Heaven forbid you hold the same standard to your "homebrew god".
    I don't understand transdermal delivery?  That may work for those that aren't familiar with me but not over here Mike.  Go tell that line to other boards...

About the 4-AD claims -> I have purchased my last order of 4-AD from PA and have discussed the prior China purchases with him directly.  He does not see a problem with it as long as future purchases come from him...so, WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT STILL?  You bring it up like it is YOUR patent...drop it already.  The patent holder doesn't have a problem with it...I don't have a problem with it...the members don't have a problem with it...it's time for you to follow suit and shut the **** up already.

Chemo
    •   

6. Originally posted by 1Fast400
    I don't develop products which are said to be better yet not understand the science behind it. Go look at the thread yourself, BDC stopped talking as soon as Par asked him a question.
    I responded to his homework assignment in kind.  I stopped posting about it until Par releases his formula.  Since his line is getting pulled, or supposedly pulled, he should have no problem releasing his formula.  The formula I use is public domain and is posted freely everywhere so Par can compare his to mine easily.  What do we have to base our comparison on???  He points to the formula that was posted over on bb.com as a CLOSE recipe but this is not the same as his. 

Chemo 
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new erase pro vs the old one
    By dbernardo3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 04:15 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 02:33 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 01:59 AM
  4. T1-PRO vs. One for Lean Gains..