Advice with new cycle, Please Help

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Hows it goin everyone, im new to this site so bear with me. Anyway im goin to start a new cycle soon, and any advice will help. The products I have are from Iron Bull Labs: I will stack Hardcore Tren with Hardcore Mass, and I have Hardcore Clomid for PCT along with a test booster (Max Muscle's Max Anabol), if you haven't heard of these their the same compounds as Xtreme Tren, Xtreme Mass, and Xtreme Estro with a little higher dosage.

Week 1: Tren/100mg and Mass/60mg a day
Week 2: Tren/100mg and Mass/60mg a day
Week 3: Tren/100mg and Mass/60mg a day
Week 4: Tren/100mg and Mass/60mg a day
Week 5: Tren/100mg and Mass/60mg a day
Week 6: Tren/100mg and Mass/60mg, Clomid/300mg a day
Week 7: Tren/100mg and Mass/60mg, Clomid/300mg a day
Week 8: Tren/100mg and Mass/60mg, Clomid/300mg a day
Week 9: Clomid/300mg a day, 3 Anabol pills before bed
Week 10: 3 Anabol pills before bed
Week 11: 3 Anabol pills before bed
Week 12: 3 Anabol pills before bed

How does this look? Has anyone stacked products similar to this? Any comments or recommendations are appreciated. Thanks

P.S.- I have been taking milk thistle and going to pick up hawthorn berry and NAC, along with regular multi, fishoil, etc.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's Xtreme Mass, another Designer Steroid?

I see high dosed Tren derivative for 8 weeks, stacked with what looks like another oral steroid for 8 weeks, overlapping with PCT which is some OTC anti-estrogen product.

Looks pretty crappy.

For everyone watching, it goes like this:
1) Steroids
2) PCT

NOT
1) Steroids
2) PCT + more steroids

that's bad

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme Mass is 17 a Methyl etioallocholan 2 ene-17b-ol, I was told it wouldn't hurt to take the Clomid during the end of the Tren and Mass to protect from estrogen, so it would be best to start it at week 9? Does the PCT products seem ok?