19-norandrosta,1,4-androstadiene, pulse, comments?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
What comments regarding a run of this do the experienced members here have? The 1,4 is 100 mgs and the 19 is 25 mgs, Thanks I appreciate your input.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Bumpers for this, Im sure someone has tried these just wondering what experiences have been, both are regarded as mild, perhaps combined and pulsed might get better than marginal results, especially after a long lifting layoff. What kind of pulse including dosage and length of cycle would or have you used? Its worth reps, Thanks!

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
There is really no reason to pulse either of these. Pulsing is usually done with methyls due to toxicity and shutdown issues. 1,4 definitly needs to be ran everyday at a dose of up to 800mg. Most people benefit the most from running 1,4 a little longer then most orals. 19-nor or so called trena products really don't need to be pulsed either. It would probably be best to front load the 1,4 for a week or two then mix in the 19-nor for the remainder of the cycle.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, so you think that there is little risk of toxicity or shutdown with these? What kind of length would you use? Im just going for tone after a long layoff, got to maintain.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
bumpers, for more opinions this isnt called anabolicMINDS because it isnt as such. I and others have gotten excellent information from this site for years. This is one of the original information sites for weightlifting on the net. I want you all to know this is a much respected source of knowledge world wide. The advances and popularity of supplements/exercise is directly related to living a longer, better life. These commonalities enable us, a collective, to enhance each others lives, as well as everyone we encounter, in short, whatever positve contribution we make can enhance the world. What do you think, Bros?

Last edited:
Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Its not that there is "little risk", but the level of risk isnt really high enough to call for a pulse. The full benefits won't be achieved from pulsing these compounds.

Cycle
1,4- 800/800/800/800/800/800- if you are below 225 you could lower this, but most people get the best results at a dose near 800mg ed for at least 6 weeks
trena-0/0/75/75/75/75- you could also play with this dose depending on your weight and experience.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping on this for a variety of opinions, comments or suggestions. Thinking of just running the 19-nor eod for 6 to 8 wks, can I get a critique?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I doubt you're taking (or contemplating taking?) enough of either to make it worth doing. I think it certain that you're not taking enough of either to make a *pulse* sensible.

If you want to use them & you only have tiny quantities available, I suspect it would be more effective to take them concurrently with a DRY compound that IS adequately dosed.

My 2¢, anyway - good luck, bro!