transdermal help ( a new ?)

SUPER_D

Awards
I have 120 5 gram packets of androgel (testosterone prescription)..
each packets contains testosterone USP 50 mg, carbomer 940, ethyl alcohol 68.9 %, isopropyl myristate, sodium hydroxide, and water.
the leaflet says that I absorb about 10 %. I really would like to bump up the absorbsion rate. and maybe add some 1 test, or some type of pro-hormone. any suggestions on 1 test or pro-hormone would be great!
what I want to do is empty the packets in to a spray bottle add some dmso and alittle more alcohol, maybe some (oa) & some (ipp) any suggestions on the recipe ? THANKS:confused:

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I am not that familiar with those patches, but I would make a guess that trying to change them in any way would probably reduce their effectiveness, not increase it.

If you have a desire to "boost" your levels further, consider using a transdermal in addition to a patch.

SUPER_D

Awards
this is not a PATCH.... but a gel that you rub on just like any other transdermal. the only differance is that it comes in a small packect. that you rip open . not a bottle.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
That being the case, I would still use it as it was designed and put another transdermal in a different area. I don't personally feel comfortable trying to rework someone else's formula. It is also possible that the absorption is greater than 10%, although they do not want to make a label claim that they cannot prove. For example, although people think you can get 30+% absorption using DMSO or BDC's new gel, they really do not know the numbers for sure.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jsut mix in some DMSO... that will bump the absorbtion up to 20-25%. You could also add some oleic acid. As for other PH;s to add. 1test would be good to add to test.