Intramuscular injection

66DeadLift6

66DeadLift6

Awards
I have trolled the net and contacted a couple of doctors. I can't find the answer and the doctors got all twitterpated. I have a few hundred grams of 99% Trans-Resveratrol. I tried it transdermal with DMSO -- but only about a third of it made it through the skin -- and it was a slimey mess. I've read intramuscular is the way to go for absorption (oral is 0).

What should the percentage of DMSO to sterile water be?
...My guess is 80%, but that might be too high..

Particle size before solution is Between 0.125 mm to 0.178mm.
Is that a 22 gauge syringe?

This is an awesome SERM - but if its not bioavailable, it is worthless. . . .

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
i dont think its 0% bioavailability, why would supp companies put this stuff in their products? and some of them work

try Primordial perf's Sustain Alpha if you want better recovery through skin

as for DMSO/water for injecting purpose,,,i dont think its a good idea injecting DMSO dude.

you will need to sterile filter it but i really think DMSO IM cant be good.

66DeadLift6

66DeadLift6

Awards
The oral bioavailability of resveratrol is almost zero due to rapid and extensive metabolism and the consequent formation of various metabolites as resveratrol glucuronides and resveratrol sulfates. The potential biologic activity of resveratrol conjugates should be considered in future investigations.

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/110431568/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

Resveratrol (3,4,5-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene) is a polyphenolic compound accounting to the stilbene class. Most stilbenes in plants act as antifungal phytoalexins, compounds that are usually synthesized only in response to infection or injury. Resveratrol has been detected in trees, in a few flowering plants, in peanuts, and in grapevines. The major dietary sources of resveratrol include grapes, wine, peanuts, and peanut products. Numerous in vitro studies describe different biological effects of resveratrol. The major impacts are the antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, and estrogenic effects as well as anticancer and chemopreventive activities. In order to reveal information on absorption, metabolism, and the consequent bioavailability of resveratrol, different research approaches were performed, including in vitro, ex vivo, and in vivo models, all of which are considered in this review. Summarizing the data, resveratrol is absorbed and metabolized. Around 75% of this polyphenol are excreted via feces and urine. The oral bioavailability of resveratrol is almost zero due to rapid and extensive metabolism and the consequent formation of various metabolites as resveratrol glucuronides and resveratrol sulfates. The potential biologic activity of resveratrol conjugates should be considered in future investigations

Dmso intramuscular injection for and psoriatic arthritis ... Dmso intramuscular injection for. dmso intramuscular injection for. Comments(5) . 25 Apr 2007 4:03. air pressure and joint pain. Comments(8) . ...
acejointrelief.com/dmso-intramuscular-injection-for-.html - Similar pages - Note this

DMSO information : Hyperbaric Medicine : Melbourne - Australia The dosage protocol for DMSO/Amino Acid combinations involves one intramuscular injection every 2nd day and 2 or 3 capsules orally each day. ...
www.spinalrehab.com.au/updates/DMSO - Information.htm - 32k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

DMSO They are provided in 5 ml ampoules (for intramuscular injection) and capsules (for oral administration). The dosage protocol for DMSO/Amino Acid ...
health.centreforce.com/health/DMSO.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Diagnose-Me: Treatment: DMSO Topically They were also given an intramuscular injection of DMSO at the same time. After one month, 9 of the 15 subjects had a complete cessation of the tinnitus ...
www.diagnose-me.com/treat/T215027.html - 26k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Adding quercetin and naragin may help a little, but not really -- especially for the sirt1 activization.

Surely somebuddy has used dmso with roids.?