Hello, my fello bro's! I have a few ?'s for you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

digitalmuscle

Banned
Awards
New here to the boards, and new to the world of steroids. I have been doing alot of reading on here and getting advice from people I know that do or have done steroids...

To tell you guys a little more about myself before I get to the questions.
I am 31 years old, 6'0" tall, I weigh 155 pounds. I am happy to say that I gained 15 pounds in one year naturaly as I possibly could, which brings me to the current state of 155 pounds. I have been weight trainging for about 2 years now. I have a high metoblism so my body fat stays really low.

My first cycle will be with test for 8 weeks. My goal is to gain at least 30 to 40 pounds and keep as much as possible.

My question to you pro's out there is:
1: Is it possible to gain that much weight with 1 cycle, and how much should I keep.

2: If you dont answer the first question at least answer this one.. How many calories, and protein should I intake daily if I want to gain 40 pounds in 8 weeks?

My goal is to gain mass and strength, as far as body shape I would like to look like Bill Goldberg, so I use alot of multi joint excercises. Squats & power cleans are my favorite workouts.

Thanks to all who help.. I will post all my progress on this board, so wish me luck.. Also any additional advice will be appreciated

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
1. At 6' 155 you shouldn't even think about steroids. Your not even close to being ready.

2. Don't ever ask how much you will gain. The nutrition part can easily be found in the nutrition section. You haven't begun reading if you need to those questiuons which gives us another reason why you aren't even close to being ready for steroids.

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
look digitalbuddy, when an extremely knowledgable, hard working administrator of a board gives you succint, honest, accurate advice and it doesn't necessarily gel with what you had wanted to hear, be a man and accept it. no need to start another bullshit thread. Bobo is right, he's not being a hardass (he's really not... you'd know it if he were ;) ). he's just right. deal with it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Damn! I missed his thread when he wrote it but I did catch in the recylce bin. Some funny stuff.

I love when they PM me too with harsh words. Makes me more "gruff"

:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.