PH's or DS that dont need a SERM

meatNcreatine

Awards
The title says it all. I am brand new to the whole steroid/pro-hormone world. I ve been lifintg for 11 years and have plataued and cannot find a SERM for the life of me.

Anyone's suggestion? Or am I completely stupid for asking this question? lol

-Jon

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you have access to the internet. there are plenty of innovative research companies out there.....

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you're on the internet and can't find a serm then you haven't looked hard enough.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
If you honestly can't find a SERM on the internet with all the innovative research techniques, then I would advise you to not run a PH/PS/DS cycle... it makes me seriously doubt your researching ability in general.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 things PHs/PS i feel dont need a serm.... i know ill get **** for this

hdrol and epi....

meatNcreatine

Awards
:thumbsup:
LoL, i guess i was asking for that!

And for those of you who are doubting my research abilities, i have researched for probably a year on PH's and steroids. The reason why I ask this, I am planning on running havoc 20/30/30/40 with all the staple cycle support supplements, but all these sites that i come across that supposedly sell S.E.R.M.'s seem to be bullshit....

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The title says it all. I am brand new to the whole steroid/pro-hormone world. I ve been lifintg for 11 years and have plataued and cannot find a SERM for the life of me.

Anyone's suggestion? Or am I completely stupid for asking this question? lol

-Jon
well having a serm is an optional .. yeah u should always have it ..but if you cant find one ..then stay away from Ph's man. Youre lifting for 11yrs ..im sure u know how to get huge, so you shuldnt need ph's ..but to answer your questions .. closest & safest ph = epistane ..but if i was to run it ..i still run serm/AI regardless of what ph im using, whether its epi or sdrol:food:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
2 things PHs/PS i feel dont need a serm.... i know ill get **** for this

hdrol and epi....

if you had to run something without a SERM, those would be your best bet...

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hdrol and epi have low sides and alot of people dont use a serm with them, but if ones available, i would go out and get it.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you had to run something without a SERM, those would be your best bet...
yup agree with fool & tnubs

also you can run epi without a pct ..go to there offical website 4 more details

again i wouldnt do this ..but to help out a noob...

No PCT (Dr.D pulse method; take only 3X per week, preferably on lifting days):

Weeks Dosages
1 40mg (start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day)

2 40mg

3 0

4 0

5 40mg (start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day)

6 40mg

7-8 0

meatNcreatine

Awards
thanks for the help GQNemeisis..I have came across the pulsing method and i just want to run it straight and from what i have read, running it straight will give you the best gains.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the help GQNemeisis..I have came across the pulsing method and i just want to run it straight and from what i have read, running it straight will give you the best gains.
Np .. and yes ofcourse it will .. if you are running epi .. look into PCS or similar product also run some kind of support all the way through pct

and good luck.

meatNcreatine

Awards
Np .. and yes ofcourse it will .. if you are running epi .. look into PCS or similar product also run some kind of support all the way through pct

and good luck.
I heard that Reversitol by IForce is a good pct supplement...you have any experience man? sorry for all the questions, but i gotta get knowledge somehow right!? lol

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
You guys are funny,

OP you need to re READ the responses:

as far as no serm, maybe epi/havoc, prostan solo ?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I would agree that if i had to chose 2 and had no access to serms, it would be h-drol/epi. Although, on this board most people are actually concerned for your health. They/we just don't want you to get some nice juicy man boobs after a "mild" cycle because you didn't have a selective estrogen blocker.

Just a suggestion.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
a serm is easy to find, at least have on hand for that just in case gyno situation

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you could get away with no SERM on something like AMS's 1-AD.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think if u dont use an AI your more likely to get gyno.......

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I disagree. It is not 100% necessary.

does ne one know what estrogen rebound is?

if you run serm only what happens to all the circulating estrogen in the body when the serm is discontinued. it raises quick. and an AI would ONLY Help

if you people need SERMs use SERM like PRODUCTS, most phyto estrogens. they will bind to the receptor obviously not as great as a real serm but next best thing to one.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
does ne one know what estrogen rebound is?

if you run serm only what happens to all the circulating estrogen in the body when the serm is discontinued. it raises quick. and an AI would ONLY Help

from what i understand Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators only disable the estrogen receptors around the chest... so it prevents rebound gyno and keeps the estrogen level stable...

i thought the incidence of rebound gyno was increased with AI's cuz it further shuts off estrogen after a cycle... then it flies back up

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
from what i understand Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators only disable the estrogen receptors around the chest... so it prevents rebound gyno and keeps the estrogen level stable...

i thought the incidence of rebound gyno was increased with AI's cuz it further shuts off estrogen after a cycle... then it flies back up
http://www.bulkmuscle.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1086

your body still produces its own estrogen when your androgen level rises, so blood levels of estrogen rise quickly when you come off the SERM

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established

Nolvadex mimics Estradiol, it doesnt "disable" anything, it more takes the place of.

Running an AI tapered down, after a SERM is always a good idea. It helps with regulation of estrogen.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex mimics Estradiol, it doesnt "disable" anything, it more takes the place of.

Running an AI tapered down, after a SERM is always a good idea. It helps with regulation of estrogen.

thank you!:goodpost:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can do LG methyl1D .. u def wont need a serm for that .. but do follow it with an AI ..either formadrol or nolvedexxt

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
you can do LG methyl1D .. u def wont need a serm for that .. but do follow it with an AI ..either formadrol or nolvedexxt
Isn't M1D and Methyl XT the same? I thought they were pretty harsh compounds?

UofIlifting11

Awards
3-ad is a pretty mild one from what i've read