Need opinions on clen/t3/ketotifen Fat loss cycle

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
This is a 9 Week Cycle

The Clenbuterol is taken every day, in the morning, from week 1 to week 6.
The T3 Cytomel is taken everyday in weeks 1,2,3 & 7,8,9 (giving you 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 3 weeks on)
The Ketotifen is taken everyday, before bed, in weeks 2-6
I am 6'6 285lbs (mostly fat lol) so what doses do u guys reccomend?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In my opinion, losing bodyfat without the need to maintain muscle mass is one of the easiest things in bodybuilding

if you're all fat then preservation of muscle mass is a moot point, and there's NO reason to abuse your body with a complex stack of Clenbuterol and T3

Diet and cardio is all you need. Don't build up a dependency on chemicals when you obviously don't need them.

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
In my opinion, losing bodyfat without the need to maintain muscle mass is one of the easiest things in bodybuilding

if you're all fat then preservation of muscle mass is a moot point, and there's NO reason to abuse your body with a complex stack of Clenbuterol and T3

Diet and cardio is all you need. Don't build up a dependency on chemicals when you obviously don't need them.
u got a good point there but i already paid for the stack so its too late lol so what doses do u reccomend? i was thinking around 120mcg of clen and 120mcg of t3 is this a good dosage for my size?

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
also because of a leg injury I am limited to the amount of cardio I do.... I swim every morning for 30min

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1) because you bought all this stuff doesn't mean you have to take it. That's moronic. I have 3 bottles of Superdrol, should I take all of it?

NO, because your health is worth more than a fraction of a paycheck

2) if you are limited in your ability to do cardio, you should wait and get yourself healed, not try to compensate for the lack of cardio with chemicals. That's also moronic.

i'm just looking out for you

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
u got a good point there but i already paid for the stack so its too late lol so what doses do u reccomend? i was thinking around 120mcg of clen and 120mcg of t3 is this a good dosage for my size?
You need to read more about T3, its not some magic fat loss juice, what your doing is altering your thyroid, which can be permanantly f#cked up if you dont cycle it right.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/49076-great-overview-t3.html

And read more about Clen, building up, and length of dosage.

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
You need to read more about T3, its not some magic fat loss juice, what your doing is altering your thyroid, which can be permanantly f#cked up if you dont cycle it right.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/49076-great-overview-t3.html

And read more about Clen, building up, and length of dosage.
yea I have thoroughly researched clen and t3 and I kno u are supposed to gradually up the dose on both along with tapering down the dose when coming off of it, what im not sure of is the appropriate dosage for my big frame lol

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
well maybe something along the lines of 80-100mcg of t3 would be more reasonable... soo what do reccomend for clen dosage?

No dude, this is why i said more research neccesary. 25-50mcg of T3, especially if your not running AAS.

Clen is tapered up untill the sides get too bad. Your upper limit could be 20 or 200, you wont know till you try.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
listen to the people that know what they're talking about. when you are fat, you can easily lose weight w/o drugs. eat right, 6 small meals a day and exercise. if you want to keep swimming, maybe try sprints to up your metabolism. I would recommend doing the elliptical and the bike as well. Maybe even get into a rowing machine. Diet and exercise are key. Clen and T3 are for hardcore bodybuilders that need to lose the extra few lbs of fat to get to the competitive BF ranges.
you could also try Cross-Fit type exercises at the gym to get your metabolism up.
what's your diet and exercise regime look like?

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
listen to the people that know what they're talking about. when you are fat, you can easily lose weight w/o drugs. eat right, 6 small meals a day and exercise. if you want to keep swimming, maybe try sprints to up your metabolism. I would recommend doing the elliptical and the bike as well. Maybe even get into a rowing machine. Diet and exercise are key. Clen and T3 are for hardcore bodybuilders that need to lose the extra few lbs of fat to get to the competitive BF ranges.
you could also try Cross-Fit type exercises at the gym to get your metabolism up.
what's your diet and exercise regime look like?
9:30 am 2 eggs scrambled and canadian bacon(lean pork) 1 slice toast with natural Peanut butter
12:00pm 8oz chicken breast
2:30 8oz Top sirloin steak(very lean)one spoon of natural Peanut Butter
5:30 8oz Tilapia (fish)
7:30 8oz tilapia
also 2 mri pronos whey shakes daily
and I lift heavy mon-saturday and do HIIT swimming for 30 min daily

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
This is a 9 Week Cycle

The Clenbuterol is taken every day, in the morning, from week 1 to week 6.
The T3 Cytomel is taken everyday in weeks 1,2,3 & 7,8,9 (giving you 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 3 weeks on)
The Ketotifen is taken everyday, before bed, in weeks 2-6
I am 6'6 285lbs (mostly fat lol) so what doses do u guys reccomend?
i would suggest that you continue to research and perfect your diet and routines first. try some decent fat burners sold at Nutra, they work wonders. you will gradually come to perfection and then you may be ready for these type of drugs, no need to rush into things. losing weight and bodybuilding takes time.

if your going to go ahead with it, i would recommend 3 weeks on/off of everything. use the clen/keto for 3 weeks, the switch to T3 and so on. even with the use of keto, 6 weeks is pushing it for clen.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
9:30 am 2 eggs scrambled and canadian bacon(lean pork) 1 slice toast with natural Peanut butter
12:00pm 8oz chicken breast
2:30 8oz Top sirloin steak(very lean)one spoon of natural Peanut Butter
5:30 8oz Tilapia (fish)
7:30 8oz tilapia
also 2 mri pronos whey shakes daily
and I lift heavy mon-saturday and do HIIT swimming for 30 min daily
How long have you been following this routine? How has your weightloss been so far?
How many calories would you calculate you receive per day?

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
How long have you been following this routine? How has your weightloss been so far?
How many calories would you calculate you receive per day?
I have been following this routine for 3 weeks and have lost 11 pounds, I consume about 2,200 calories a day

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been following this routine for 3 weeks and have lost 11 pounds, I consume about 2,200 calories a day
you lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks, why do you need clen/T3...

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
you lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks, why do you need clen/T3...
yea I was thinking of saving the clen/t3 cycle for when I get down to a plateau lol but for now I was thinking about doing a stack of Leviathan Reloaded w/ DCP