Good PH Stack for the Buck - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Good PH Stack for the Buck

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

cookmic5.........your a whore J/K
    you provided this guy with good sound advise on where to get what he was originally looking for exactly how much to use, and what to take for PCT. good show!

ex_banana-eater, what do you recommend for liver support? i've been seeing some say that milk thistle is a crock, in not so many words.

2. New Member

Ok, I know I am not ex banana-eater. But I heard the same thing 'bout the milk thistle. But I been told that you should take 'bout 450 mg of milk thistle in a day. I use the GNC Milk Thistle Standard.

Ilive in Canada, so it might be diffiernt than you. Plus GNC has a good Liver Support formula from articles I read.

Peace
  3. New Member

"bigpetefox", name says it all, takes 1g of milk thistle a day. there are various opinions on how much you should take that are all over the map. maybe ex_banana-eater will grace us with his presence and knowledge again to clear this up
    •   

4. New Member

cookmic5.........your a whore J/K
    yeah, I can really slut it up sometimes

What is the difference on the liver by a first time user running this compound and a experienced but non methylated steroid user? None in regards to liver toxicity.
    so let me get this straight, because I want to be sure that I'm understanding you. If you take a 1-test transdermal that absorbs 10mg of 1test then that is no less toxic than taking 10mg M1T, so long as the "mg" absorbtion is constant. right? So adding they methyl group does not in fact make it more toxic?

what do you recommend for liver support?
    I always though MT was the dominant choice, but you cold also apparently take R+ALA, ALA, N-Acetyl Cysteine, or hawthorne berry.

Or take them all.... that could be fun!.... JK

I did not claim unknowledgable users should use M1T, however I did claim first time users could use it.
    You have read many of the posts on this board, you know exactly what your doing as far a supplements, PH's, and steroids go, how many first time users on this board have you seen that would sincerely be considered knowledgable enough to use a PH, much less M1T. 20%? 30%? less? more? I imagine the standard thought would be to keep M1T for a second cycle once the person gets an understanding of just what a PH can do and how seriously it must be approached. M1T could be much too appealing to those first timers and newbies as a quick fix because of its shortened cycle length and pill form, at that point it becomes dangerous. It may not be necessary, I agree with you, if someone is knowledgeable enough and has done their research and they're committed to a solid diet and training, then I guess M1T would be just as good an option as any other. I look at it more from the social view point, where you learn to crawl before you walk, than the purely scientific.

humbly

cm5
  5. New Member

so let me get this straight, because I want to be sure that I'm understanding you. If you take a 1-test transdermal that absorbs 10mg of 1test then that is no less toxic than taking 10mg M1T, so long as the "mg" absorbtion is constant. right? So adding they methyl group does not in fact make it more toxic?

No. I let me draw it out more clearly

User 1, No experience
    User 2, Various 1-test and 4-ad cycles, although has not used any methylated compounds.

They both decide to do a methyl-1T cycle.

The liver toxicity would be equal to each of them, so it does not matter what their cycle experience was in regards to effect on the liver if the same doses were used. Infact, a person who has previously used anabolics may need an even higher dose of methyl-1-test to get good gains which would mean more liver toxicity. But that last addition is beside the point.

You have read many of the posts on this board, you know exactly what your doing as far a supplements, PH's, and steroids go, how many first time users on this board have you seen that would sincerely be considered knowledgable enough to use a PH, much less M1T. 20%? 30%? less? more? I imagine the standard thought would be to keep M1T for a second cycle once the person gets an understanding of just what a PH can do and how seriously it must be approached. M1T could be much too appealing to those first timers and newbies as a quick fix because of its shortened cycle length and pill form, at that point it becomes dangerous. It may not be necessary, I agree with you, if someone is knowledgeable enough and has done their research and they're committed to a solid diet and training, then I guess M1T would be just as good an option as any other. I look at it more from the social view point, where you learn to crawl before you walk, than the purely scientific.

I personally believe alot of people, whether they've used androgens or not before are not ready. It's not my decision though. That's why people set up dosage guidelines online. Even those without any androgen experience they will at least follow correct dosage guidelines, and remain fairly safe.
  6. New Member

ex_banana_eater, thankyou, I see your point and it makes sense. We can't really control what people do or use, just offer input to make it safe. Using M1T if done properly would be no more toxic than 1-test trans used properly. I appreciate your time, and I believe you've cleared me up on something I was "misguided" on.

Thanks again

cm5
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:52 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 08:58 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 07:01 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 02:17 PM