My Cycle First Cycle - Critique

  1. New Member
    XDriftKingsX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

    My Cycle First Cycle - Critique


    11 weeks in total for the whole thing!

    Weeks 1-2
    Milk thistle 1000mg a day
    Hawthorne Berry 1150mg a day

    Weeks 3-5
    CEL H-drol - 2 tablets 25mg(6am) 25mg(6pm) - 50mg total
    Milk thistle 1000mg a day
    Hawthorne Berry 1150mg a day

    Weeks 6-7
    CEL H-drol 2 tabs 50 mg(6am)1 tab 25mg(6pm) - 75mg in total
    Milk thistle 1000mg a day
    Hawthorne Berry 1150mg a day

    Weeks 8-12
    Iforce Reversitol <according to bottle 3/2/2/1

  2. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1376
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by XDriftKingsX View Post
    11 weeks in total for the whole thing!

    Weeks 1-2
    Milk thistle 1000mg a day
    Hawthorne Berry 1150mg a day

    Weeks 3-5
    CEL H-drol - 2 tablets 25mg(6am) 25mg(6pm) - 50mg total
    Milk thistle 1000mg a day
    Hawthorne Berry 1150mg a day

    Weeks 6-7
    CEL H-drol 2 tabs 50 mg(6am)1 tab 25mg(6pm) - 75mg in total
    Milk thistle 1000mg a day
    Hawthorne Berry 1150mg a day

    Weeks 8-12
    Iforce Reversitol <according to bottle 3/2/2/1
    This product was a mistake if I ever seen one. 6-Bromo + ATD is the last combo you'd want for PCT. ATD can be great ON cycle but it's been shown to cause testicular supression which's the opposite you want during PCT. Also it's possible for 6-Bromo to convert to a supressive PH but I'd imagine it only would at doses much higher than recommended. You may wanna checkout 6-OXO for an OTC PCT.
  3. New Member
    XDriftKingsX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    This product was a mistake if I ever seen one. 6-Bromo + ATD is the last combo you'd want for PCT. ATD can be great ON cycle but it's been shown to cause testicular supression which's the opposite you want during PCT. Also it's possible for 6-Bromo to convert to a supressive PH but I'd imagine it only would at doses much higher than recommended. You may wanna checkout 6-OXO for an OTC PCT.
    So something more like Mass FX for 4 weeks then during last 2 weeks 6oxo tapered like 300/200?
    •   
       

  4. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    This product was a mistake if I ever seen one. 6-Bromo + ATD is the last combo you'd want for PCT. ATD can be great ON cycle but it's been shown to cause testicular supression which's the opposite you want during PCT. Also it's possible for 6-Bromo to convert to a supressive PH but I'd imagine it only would at doses much higher than recommended. You may wanna checkout 6-OXO for an OTC PCT.
    which study does it cause testicular supression? i never read that.
    and that analog of ATD is in novedex XT i believe

    the bromo isnt high enough to cause shutdown,
    and the I3C in there is good as well with the trans resveratrol
  5. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1376
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ...
    Effect of an aromatase inhibitor, 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione, on 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene-induced mammary tumors in the rat and its mechanism of action in vivo.

    Brodie AM, Brodie HJ, Garrett WM, Hendrickson JR, Marsh DA, Tsai-Morris CH.

    In this study, 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione (ATD) was demonstrated to cause time-dependent loss of aromatase activity in rat ovarian microsomes in vitro. In vivo, an injection of ATD caused inhibition of ovarian aromatase and reduced estrogen secretion in pregnant mare's serum gonadotropin-primed rats for at least 24 hr after injection. In rats with 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene-induced, hormone-dependent, mammary tumors, marked regression occurred with ATD treatment. Although estrogen secretion was not reduced below the diestrus level of controls, the rats remained anestrus, indicating that the proestrus surge of estrogen was prevented. LH, FSH and prolactin levels were also basal and LH and FSH did not rise after ovariectomy. ATD had no detectable hormonal activity in bioassay. Consistent with this, the compound did not interact appreciably with either androgen or estrogen receptors, was not uterotrophic, and did not interfere with mammary tumor regression in ovariectomized rats. Thus, the major activities of the compound which cause mammary regression in the rat appear to be inhibition of estrogen synthesis, via aromatase and gonadotropin suppression.
  6. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    ...

    so how tru is this in men? and with the analog used in that product/ novedex Xt?
  7. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1376
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    so how tru is this in men? and with the analog used in that product/ novedex Xt?

    With prostate & levator ani test results would likely be the same in humans. I have longer ones tested in humans that I'll post tomorrow. On a side note all steroids researched by Vida which are the standards still used to this day - were all on rat prostate & levator ani tests

    Novedex XT is ATD combied with 3-OHAT and an herbal methoxyflavone which is supposed to act as a mild AI as well.
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6936
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    If you want to do a OTC pct I would suggest Post Cycle Support. The Trans-Resveratrol is a SERM like compound that helps boost test also reduces estrogen and is a great anti-oxidant. I will leave you a couple of links that may help. I wish you the best however you go and feel free if you need any help to ask.

    Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol

    http://www.otcpct.com
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    novedex XT uses an analog of 6 oxo which likely needs to convert to 6oxo to be effective, but, i dont think it binds irreveribly. which is why its used with ATD which bind irreversibly...
  10. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1376
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    If you want to do a OTC pct I would suggest Post Cycle Support. The Trans-Resveratrol is a SERM like compound that helps boost test also reduces estrogen and is a great anti-oxidant. I will leave you a couple of links that may help. I wish you the best however you go and feel free if you need any help to ask.

    Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol

    http://www.otcpct.com
    Everyone has different opinions / preferences but I've used a combo of SERM and PCS (resveratrol based) and think they make a great combo
  11. New Member
    XDriftKingsX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

    Well i bought both Reversitol and PCS im gonna stack them!

    I have Tamox (100x10mg) if needed and i also have serophene < he said it was the same as clomid?
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6936
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by XDriftKingsX View Post
    Well i bought both Reversitol and PCS im gonna stack them!

    I have Tamox (100x10mg) if needed and i also have serophene < he said it was the same as clomid?
    More and more people are doing that the Quecetin in Post Cycle Support help with the bioavailibilty of Trans-resvertrol and with the AI in Reversitol it ooks like a winning combo
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6936
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Everyone has different opinions / preferences but I've used a combo of SERM and PCS (resveratrol based) and think they make a great combo

    I do not disagree I think a serm and Post Cycle Support is a great combo.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:41 AM
  2. First Cycle: Critique
    By OME in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 06:16 PM
  3. Havoc Cycle - My First Cycle, Please Critique
    By jamze7417 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 05:28 PM
  4. Critique this cycle
    By jcam222 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in