- 08-02-2008, 04:42 PM
- 08-02-2008, 04:46 PM
08-02-2008, 06:22 PM
JUst tell him the truth....You want blood work done..
Liver enzymes cholesterol are easy its the hormone tests that some doctors shy away from....I say if he isnt willing to do it find a new DR. OR you could always sign up for labwork online and they will make an appointement with a Dr. near you....Almost no questions asked.
08-02-2008, 06:25 PM
08-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Is there a problem in some places for asking for bloodwork? Just curious cause I never give a reason why I just tell my dr. I want a metabolic and hormone panel done.
08-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Comprehensive metabolic panel
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
08-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By toastynoodles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:03 AM
- By shredded in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:39 PM
- By jms31 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2004, 04:37 PM
- By azgymrat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2004, 10:07 AM
- By David Dunn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2004, 05:50 PM