Methyl-1-test and cycle lengths

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by max silver
    Is 5mg twice a day likely to garner much in the way of results? I can't recall anyone keeping a log of 10mg/day as of yet. And one last thing, with m1t is it best to take the tabs with food or on an empty stomach?
    I don't think splitting the dose up is going to have any positive effects.  I don't know when the best time to take it is though.  I would assume if you can handle it to take it on an empty stomach.

Anyone?

BTW You guys talk about limp dick being the worst side ever.  I don't know about that.  I would take that over bitch tits any day of the week.

2. I'm starting to wonder if even shorter cycles of M1T might be appropriate. For Bulking I'm thinking that maybe I'll set a weight goal of around 10 pounds, eat like a maniac, reach it ASAP in 10 days or less hopefully then go off to avoid shutdown. Since the M1T has a faily lengthy half life it might still be active in your system for another day or so post cycle.

A lot of people's gains seem to hover right around 10 pounds in 10-12 days then plateau. 10 pounds is great, no need to get greedy and go longer or up the dosages.
    •   

3. Maybe I missed it but why are you assuming the half life is long. No one's really knows.

4. True no one does know exactly but the whole point of methylization was to increase 1-T resistance to liver breakdown. Maybe you get an extra day post cycle, maybe not.

But in any case it's not the emphasis of I was shooting for. I'm simply saying that maybe we should look at M1T cycles as a quick 5-10 pounds as quickly as possible then off. Maybe there's no need, in many cases to extend the cycle to 14 or more days.

It just a different way of looking at cycling..rather than saying "I'm on for three weeks, off for three" I'm thinking of it as "I'm on for 5 pounds then off so I can insure that I keep those pounds".

This would of course take extreme discipline as we all are reluctant to stop a cycle when we're seeing gains.

Just a thought, flame away if you like.

5. Ok well Ill be starting my cycle as soon as my M1T arrives, here's my game plan.

My stats are:

176lbs
    10% bf

Length 10-14 days on then two weeks off and possibly back on for another 10-14 days.

I'll be eating big calories, 4000-4500+ clean

10mg ed
    I'll be using NAC/Milk Thistle for liver protection.

I'm also thinking about making using the rest of my T-Heat as everybody seems to be leaning out while on this compound.

My work shirt is getting damn tight on me, hopefully after this cycle my boss will say 'jesus its time for a new shirt'

6. Originally posted by bioman
    True no one does know exactly but the whole point of methylization was to increase 1-T resistance to liver breakdown. Maybe you get an extra day post cycle, maybe not.

But in any case it's not the emphasis of I was shooting for. I'm simply saying that maybe we should look at M1T cycles as a quick 5-10 pounds as quickly as possible then off. Maybe there's no need, in many cases to extend the cycle to 14 or more days.

It just a different way of looking at cycling..rather than saying "I'm on for three weeks, off for three" I'm thinking of it as "I'm on for 5 pounds then off so I can insure that I keep those pounds".

This would of course take extreme discipline as we all are reluctant to stop a cycle when we're seeing gains.

Just a thought, flame away if you like.
    True, although it would require a lot of discipline for someone who is gaining a pound a day to say, "OK, that is all the farther I am going this time." My guess is that we would all like that 11th pound as long as we are not experiencing sides.

As a side comment, it seems like just as many cycles of M1T are being ended due to sides (back pain, etc.) as are being ended because gains started to plateau.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test prop doseage and cycle length
    By GMG760 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:58 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 12:39 AM
  3. methyl 1-test and low back pain
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 07:51 PM
  4. Methyl 1 test/steriod cycle......
    By conan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-01-2003, 12:09 AM
  5. Methyl 1-Test and 4 OH T back to back?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 11:24 PM