H-drol Cycle...need advice please!

spyder786

Awards
hey guys, well i started my H-drol cycle 4 days ago, heres what my plan looks like.

25mg - 12 hours apart

(support supps 4 hours after each dose of H-drol)

H-drol: 50/50/50/75 (week 1 - 4)
-Hawthorn
-saw palmetto
-Milk thistle
-sesamin Oil

PCT:

Anabolic Xtreme PCT - (dont have access to a serm)
Natural Test booster (i have blue up and Hypertest)
-Hawthorn
-Milk thistle
-ZMA
-Fish Oil

Question: Should i start the AX-pct and natural Test booster during my 4th week of H-drol?

Question: I only have 1 bottle of H-drol and another bottle of Hemadrol, i wanted to bump the dosage to 75mg in my last week, could i take 1 hemadrol(50mg) and 1 H-drol(25mg) to accomplish that? its hard for me to order more cause i live in canada...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If you want real gains from the halo, dose it higher. 6 weeks is a good run with it.

If you have the internet you have access to a SERM dude. I would plan on using it. Not sure if you are just using PCT or APCT, but if it is 6-bromo it can be suppressive. I suggest something along the lines of Diesel Test Hard Core, and possibly Post Cycle Support, esp. if you can't get a SERM.

spyder786

Awards
If you want real gains from the halo, dose it higher. 6 weeks is a good run with it.

If you have the internet you have access to a SERM dude. I would plan on using it. Not sure if you are just using PCT or APCT, but if it is 6-bromo it can be suppressive. I suggest something along the lines of Diesel Test Hard Core, and possibly Post Cycle Support, esp. if you can't get a SERM.
I live in canada so its hard for anything to cross customs...as for the higher dose im gonna stick to 50/50/50/50 as this is my first prohormone cycle....the Ax is PCT not aPCT...as for natural test boosters i have blue up and hypertest....

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I've never had problems getting anything into Canada. They're more concerned about 150 keys of cocaine than men taking ladies pills

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
use fish oil with your cycle as well

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I live in canada so its hard for anything to cross customs...as for the higher dose im gonna stick to 50/50/50/50 as this is my first prohormone cycle....the Ax is PCT not aPCT...as for natural test boosters i have blue up and hypertest....
I honestly recommend running the hdrol longer, it doesnt even kick in till week 3...

check out timberlakers hdrol beatdown log. he is running the hdrol very high with no sides to speak of.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly recommend running the hdrol longer, it doesnt even kick in till week 3...

check out timberlakers hdrol beatdown log. he is running the hdrol very high with no sides to speak of.
i found 5 weeks to be my sweet spot:thumbsup:

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
5/6 weeks is the optimum use for h-drol that MOST users report (myself included, even norweigan told me about how he wishes he could of run h-drol for 2 extra weeks after the 4 when he was still with us).

If you have it, try running it at 50/50/75/75/75 at least. If you look at my log, i'm running it pretty high and am loving it (granted im 237).

For most, h-drol at what you stated will not shut them down, and a SERM is not required. However, it never hurts to have all your bases covered. I just don't want your next thread to be titled "gyno - HELP!!!"

Good luck man, hope you enjoy whatever you decide to go with.

spyder786

Awards

ok with that being said...i only have hemadrol on me which is teh same thing rite? in 50mg pills...can i use that along with h-drol to run a higher dose?

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
ok with that being said...i only have hemadrol on me which is teh same thing rite? in 50mg pills...can i use that along with h-drol to run a higher dose?
Yes you can.Have you thought of using I3c for your PCT?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If it has the same chemical name, its the same thing. Yes hemadrol is the same compound as halodrol.

Halodrol is :4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol

Learn your PH's and Steroids by their chemical structure. You don't really have to know what it all means at first, but you'll at least know what you are taking. For next time around, I recommend CEL products for PH and Designers. They actually run lab tests of their compounds so that you know what you are really getting. There arn't too many reputable companies putting this stuff out, some of the stuff out there is junk you shouldn't be putting in your body. I just bought some xtreme tren, and I am STILL skeptical about it. I've just kinda stopped giving a **** about the 30 bucks and if I want to run it, I'll have it. That being said, I have put months and months of thought and study into it. If you have the opportunity, stick with the guys that at least give you what they say they are giving you. I'm not saying what you bought was junk by any means, I am sure it is fine. I am just giving you some food for thought.

spyder786

Awards
If it has the same chemical name, its the same thing. Yes hemadrol is the same compound as halodrol.

Halodrol is :4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol

Learn your PH's and Steroids by their chemical structure. You don't really have to know what it all means at first, but you'll at least know what you are taking. For next time around, I recommend CEL products for PH and Designers. They actually run lab tests of their compounds so that you know what you are really getting. There arn't too many reputable companies putting this stuff out, some of the stuff out there is junk you shouldn't be putting in your body. I just bought some xtreme tren, and I am STILL skeptical about it. I've just kinda stopped giving a **** about the 30 bucks and if I want to run it, I'll have it. That being said, I have put months and months of thought and study into it. If you have the opportunity, stick with the guys that at least give you what they say they are giving you. I'm not saying what you bought was junk by any means, I am sure it is fine. I am just giving you some food for thought.
thank you for the advice buddy, really appreciate it. to be honest i want to stay on the safe side for now, ill run this h-drol for 4 weeks and ill get some more later on along with nolva(just in case) and take it at higher doses 4 months from now...this is my first PH as i said before :)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
What's your age & cycle history?

Hemadrol is a supposed Halo clone, but there seems to been unsure quality issues. There's been many reports of people not getting anything out of it. I'd get another CEL if I were you. Also 5 weeks is ideal IMO.

spyder786

Awards
What's your age & cycle history?

Hemadrol is a supposed Halo clone, but there seems to been unsure quality issues. There's been many reports of people not getting anything out of it. I'd get another CEL if I were you. Also 5 weeks is ideal IMO.
yeah im not gonna take the hemadrol at all, it was just given to me by my friend, im gonna wait and get a few bottles of CEL h-drol...im 24 years old, 225 pounds, iv been working out for about 7 years now on and off, been consistant the last 3 years tho

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
yeah im not gonna take the hemadrol at all, it was just given to me by my friend, im gonna wait and get a few bottles of CEL h-drol...im 24 years old, 225 pounds, iv been working out for about 7 years now on and off, been consistant the last 3 years tho
At 225 pounds I'd probably start at 75mg if I were you. At 50mg you should still feel good and get some solid results but at your weight you'd likely have more substantial gains starting at 75mg.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
At 225 pounds I'd probably start at 75mg if I were you. At 50mg you should still feel good and get some solid results but at your weight you'd likely have more substantial gains starting at 75mg.
Halodrol is relatively mild when we are talking designers... I don't see why people are so afraid of dosing it high. Halodrol converts to turnibol, a steroid. But it only converts at like 18%... which means a 25mg pill has about a little less than 5 mg available turnibol. Let's remember that we are talking steroids here people... you might as well take the appropriate dose and get the results that you are looking for or take the real thing... or just not bother because you can make gains without it, and the difference of harshness on your body isn't like going from 20mg of super to 30mg of super by dosing 75mg of hdrol instead of 50mg... way less negative outcome when weighed against the positive gains. Simply my opinion.

spyder786

Awards
Halodrol is relatively mild when we are talking designers... I don't see why people are so afraid of dosing it high. Halodrol converts to turnibol, a steroid. But it only converts at like 18%... which means a 25mg pill has about a little less than 5 mg available turnibol. Let's remember that we are talking steroids here people... you might as well take the appropriate dose and get the results that you are looking for or take the real thing... or just not bother because you can make gains without it, and the difference of harshness on your body isn't like going from 20mg of super to 30mg of super by dosing 75mg of hdrol instead of 50mg... way less negative outcome when weighed against the positive gains. Simply my opinion.
well to be honest the one thing i fear with PH's is Gyno, i would dose it high if i had a serm, i just dont want to end up with ***** tits u know?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
well to be honest the one thing i fear with PH's is Gyno, i would dose it high if i had a serm, i just dont want to end up with ***** tits u know?
Then get a SERM. I haven't heard of too many people getting gyno from hdrol... if any. But you should have one on hand regardless.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree.. start at 75mg.. i ran 75 75 100 125 125

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Yes it's mild in action. It converts to Turinabol at 15.76% to be exact. But it also binds to the androgen receptor pre-conversion so it does have some activity on its own. I've known many people who added a good 7-10 lean pounds with 50 or 75mg (I had great results with 75-100). The thing with crazy dosing is there no conclusive idea of exactly what the toxicity is. Chances it should have about the same equivalent toxicity mg for mg as Turinabol as the only difference is the Hydroxyl group. So taking 150mg could be like taking 150mg of Turinabol as far as toxicity goes - not good.

Also when the original Halodrol-50 came out, many guys had bloodwork done and even 50mg did a pretty bad number on their liver enzymes and cholesterol. Not as bad as SD, but again we're talking 50mg. With Halo being a mild mannered hormone, doesn't mean it's toxicity is such. Safe cycling all! :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
A big majority of the time Gyno is only an issue in those who are prone. Unless you're running high doses of aromatizing gear without an AI.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yo Z, when did u become a rep for CEL??? congrats man!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
funny my lab rat doesn't have any problems getting a SERM, he loves his research chemicals. you should see this "google" lab rat try and and get the bottle of research chemical open with no thumbs......HA-HA! ahem, did i mention that he was a "google" rat, research chemicals......ahem

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Well i'll be. Congrats man, now usf will have someone to pal around with on here :p
Yeah we finally became an official AM sponsor yesterday. A match made in heaven :head:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's mild in action. It converts to Turinabol at 15.76% to be exact. But it also binds to the androgen receptor pre-conversion so it does have some activity on its own. I've known many people who added a good 7-10 lean pounds with 50 or 75mg (I had great results with 75-100). The thing with crazy dosing is there no conclusive idea of exactly what the toxicity is. Chances it should have about the same equivalent toxicity mg for mg as Turinabol as the only difference is the Hydroxyl group. So taking 150mg could be like taking 150mg of Turinabol as far as toxicity goes - not good.

Also when the original Halodrol-50 came out, many guys had bloodwork done and even 50mg did a pretty bad number on their liver enzymes and cholesterol. Not as bad as SD, but again we're talking 50mg. With Halo being a mild mannered hormone, doesn't mean it's toxicity is such. Safe cycling all! :thumbsup:
That's interesting, I didn't know that... really good to know.

My point was more along the lines of the change between a halodrol dosing of 50mg to 75mg is not going to have the same ill effects on his system as a seemingly smaller increase of say superdrol from 20mg to 30mg.

Congrats on the rep position homie!:head:

spyder786

Awards
thanks for all the advice guys, really appreciate it

spyder786

Awards
Any time bro:thumbsup:

ahh sorry i got one last question

for PCT im taking anabolic Xtreme pCT and Hypertest

AX is 3 pills per day, hypertest 4

should i tape it down like so:

AX - 3/3/2/1

Hypertest - 4/3/2/1

or just stick the regular servings per day?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
ahh sorry i got one last question

for PCT im taking anabolic Xtreme pCT and Hypertest

AX is 3 pills per day, hypertest 4

should i tape it down like so:

AX - 3/3/2/1

Hypertest - 4/3/2/1

or just stick the regular servings per day?
You need to taper your AI's or you could get estrogen bounceback... which can cause gyno AFTER your PCT.

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would you say is pushing the limit on H-drol dosing?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
what would you say is pushing the limit on H-drol dosing?
Dude, that's not really a fair question. Most only go to 100mg. Timberlakers is running 150mg right now and doing great, what he is doing to his liver though, I can't tell you that. I heard of a few guys running it up to 200mg, but I would say that is over the limit because of the strain it would put on your body. You might as well just run some real gear.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, that's not really a fair question. Most only go to 100mg. Timberlakers is running 150mg right now and doing great, what he is doing to his liver though, I can't tell you that. I heard of a few guys running it up to 200mg, but I would say that is over the limit because of the strain it would put on your body. You might as well just run some real gear.
I am a big guy and 75mg was sweet for me I would not go over 100mg:thumbsup:

spyder786

Awards
hey guys, so should i be tapering down my ax-pct and hypertest?

3/3/2/1

4/3/2/1 ?

spyder786

Awards
so back to the tapering down question....anyone?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, well i started my H-drol cycle 4 days ago, heres what my plan looks like.

25mg - 12 hours apart

(support supps 4 hours after each dose of H-drol)

H-drol: 50/50/50/75 75/75/ THEN LISTEN T0 UR BODY (week 1 - 4)

-sesamin Oil
USE CYCLE SUPPORT

PCT:
OXO
TEST BOOSTER BY DESINER SUPPS.. I 4FOR THE NAME
-ZMA
-Fish Oil
CYLE/POST SUPPORT

Question: Should i start the AX-pct and natural Test booster during my 4th week of H-drol? NO. 5TH WEEK

Question: I only have 1 bottle of H-drol and another bottle of Hemadrol, i wanted to bump the dosage to 75mg in my last week, could i take 1 hemadrol(50mg) and 1 H-drol(25mg) to accomplish that? its hard for me to order more cause i live in canada...
yES.

ANY THING ELSE... I RAN HDROL AT 75/75/ I FELT DECENT SO I UPED TO 100 THEN 100, 125 AND I FINSHED THE BOTTLE WITH 150 FOR A FEW DAYS.. I PUT ON AROUND 10PDS

spyder786

Awards
yES.

ANY THING ELSE... I RAN HDROL AT 75/75/ I FELT DECENT SO I UPED TO 100 THEN 100, 125 AND I FINSHED THE BOTTLE WITH 150 FOR A FEW DAYS.. I PUT ON AROUND 10PDS
well my question is how should i taper down my pct?

i mean i have anabolic xtreme PCT (3 caps/3/2/1)

and i have Hypertest as well (4 caps/3/2/1)

should it be done like this?