Bold stacked with superdrol

dan12

Awards
I was thinking of doing an 8 week cycle of bold stacked with superdrol. Bold @ 800 a day and m-drol @ 20 for the first 20 days. Thoughts? Suggestions? anyone else try this? did a quick search and didn't really get much.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
from what i've heard about bold it won't even be strong enough to keep the gains up, after Superdrol like that it's PCT time

i would run Superdrol at the end of the cycle

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
from what i've heard about bold it won't even be strong enough to keep the gains up, after Superdrol like that it's PCT time

i would run Superdrol at the end of the cycle
my thoughts exactly. running SD at the begining doesn't make much sense. it would be like eating a salad after you eat a 64 oz. steak.........

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of doing an 8 week cycle of bold stacked with superdrol. Bold @ 800 a day and m-drol @ 20 for the first 20 days. Thoughts? Suggestions? anyone else try this? did a quick search and didn't really get much.
Get $50 and spend it on Dermacrine, stack that with SD, and it will beat any type of Bold cycle.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i would always bridge into a less suppressive compound not the other way around but thats just me and as if you wouldn't eat your steak first... salad is what food eats :D

dan12

Awards
my thoughts exactly. running SD at the begining doesn't make much sense. it would be like eating a salad after you eat a 64 oz. steak.........
I was going to do superdrol at the begging because bold takes a while to kick in. so doing it in the last 3 weeks would actually be better?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I was going to do superdrol at the begging because bold takes a while to kick in. so doing it in the last 3 weeks would actually be better?
yea buddy. heres why, SD is so f-ing strong that after that anything you take, after that will have to be stronger.....and good luck pulling that one off. take the bold, let it kick it, give it about a week after that to add the SD. the cycle i'm doing now is a H-drol/SD cycle. H-Drol takes a while to kick in too, so i took h-drol for 4 weeks then started SD, both at the same time, i'm just keeping the SD addition short. maybe 2 weeks or 3 at the very most..........

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea buddy. heres why, SD is so f-ing strong that after that anything you take, after that will have to be stronger.....and good luck pulling that one off. take the bold, let it kick it, give it about a week after that to add the SD. the cycle i'm doing now is a H-drol/SD cycle. H-Drol takes a while to kick in too, so i took h-drol for 4 weeks then started SD, both at the same time, i'm just keeping the SD addition short. maybe 2 weeks or 3 at the very most..........
I got to agree with this.:thumbsup:

dan12

Awards
alright sounds good.