- 10-15-2003, 10:09 PM
- 10-15-2003, 10:34 PM
Prescription.. so the are considered to be legal if you have a script for them..
- 10-15-2003, 10:55 PM
Ok so in other words, it probably wouldn't be good to have it shipped to my house. Nothing was said about the Methyl1-test, but we all know that is a grey area product. Much thanks,
10-15-2003, 11:01 PM
Bro, I lived on Homestead Air Force base for 2 years and had many things sent to me that shouldnt have been. The military dosent screen your mail unless theyve been given a reason to. If you are stationed on base and living out of your perm. adddress then you should still be recieving mail from the Post Office and packages from whatever courier delivers them. Unless the military has started delivering domestic mail I think youll be fine. But hey you can never be to safe. If it bothers you that much get a PO box.
10-15-2003, 11:03 PM
Cool, I lived in Homestead from 83-89. I loved it there, now I am in West Texas and it leaves much to be desired.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 39Last Post: 12-07-2003, 01:28 PM
- By Hugh_Heifer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2003, 03:04 AM
- By mr.marcus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2003, 06:24 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2003, 03:23 AM
- By quasar in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2003, 06:08 PM