Epidrol Cycle "Friendly Advice Needed"

ExtremeDrive

Awards
Hi i´m starting my first Epidrol Cycle.

I plan on doing split workouts/pulse cycle, to reduce side effects and still get moderate gains. I know my diet and my workouts.

I´m gonna take these basic supplements while on.

Good 100% Whey Protein.
Weight Gainer.
Creatine.
"NO Xplode - Nano Vapor" just because i have it.
A great multivitamin and ALA(Alpha Lipoic Acid)
Because of the anti-oxidant effects.

Researched on Epidrol Site that ALA should be really good cleaning your liver(Which is needed because of Methyl, but you already know that ;)), even better than Milk Thistle "Abuse" ;)

My weight is currently around the small 77 kg, 169.4 lbs.
Looking to gain between 2-6kg. 1,5 kg and getting lean would still be awesome!

What i really wanted to discuss/ask about is what to do for my PCT, i bought novedex Xt (Not because i thought it was Nolva) because ive heard that its actually excellent at raising natural test levels while blocking Estrogen. "For keeping that sacred mass" :) . I also have 2 bottles of Stacker T lying around, not sure if im gonna use them unless recommended! I did take em in a period last 1 month, Libido was through the roof. GF very happy:lol:. Well im in my middle 20´s so i dont wanna have libido loss after PCT, so im wondering what LEGAL products should i order? And can they be bought in denmark ? "Stupid Freight costs killing my income(Well worth it before i begin tho)

I have done alot of research even if you dont think i´ve done enough i would like some open and friendly advices around this and not the original Roid Rage Flaming Treatment "Ur too young" "Get off PH´s and PS fa***t" :duel:

Just some advices for PCT as through my reading i guess Novedex wont be enough or even work as PCT.

I have never used AS, PS, maybe some insignificant ph´s "Gear Cycle" lol. Never had hairloss (Growing real bush) Never had libido problems (Even involuntary stiffie at improper times) usually have a wank 2-3 times a day, depends on GF (Dont get offended sissy :icon_lol: ) >Only thing ever to irritate my body was Ephedrine, ( What a rush :head: ) havnt used that for atleast 5-6 months+.

Btw my Epidrol is from Genera 90 caps.
Doing the 1 cap day 1(mon) 2 cap (wed) 3cap (fri)
then 3 cap(mon,wed,fri) Then maybe the last 2 weeks 4 caps split 2 before, 2 after workout.

1. So whats up with a nice PCT? Preferably only Legal supplements!

2. Anything other i should run on cycle?

3. Another question! Whats up with Methyl 1-D and I-GH? Is this just crap supplements? Got it lying around, well soon enough. the Medicine Agency took em from UPS and checked em, went through luckily.

"Friendly advices only, critics is welcome if they´re constructive and not offending, please. Thank you for reading"

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Hi i´m starting my first Epidrol Cycle.

I plan on doing split workouts/pulse cycle, to reduce side effects and still get moderate gains. I know my diet and my workouts.

I´m gonna take these basic supplements while on.

Good 100% Whey Protein.
Weight Gainer.
Creatine.
"NO Xplode - Nano Vapor" just because i have it.
A great multivitamin and ALA(Alpha Lipoic Acid)
Because of the anti-oxidant effects.

Researched on Epidrol Site that ALA should be really good cleaning your liver(Which is needed because of Methyl, but you already know that ;)), even better than Milk Thistle "Abuse" ;)

My weight is currently around the small 77 kg, 169.4 lbs.
Looking to gain between 2-6kg. 1,5 kg and getting lean would still be awesome!

What i really wanted to discuss/ask about is what to do for my PCT, i bought novedex Xt (Not because i thought it was Nolva) because ive heard that its actually excellent at raising natural test levels while blocking Estrogen. "For keeping that sacred mass" :) . I also have 2 bottles of Stacker T lying around, not sure if im gonna use them unless recommended! I did take em in a period last 1 month, Libido was through the roof. GF very happy:lol:. Well im in my middle 20´s so i dont wanna have libido loss after PCT, so im wondering what LEGAL products should i order? And can they be bought in denmark ? "Stupid Freight costs killing my income(Well worth it before i begin tho)

I have done alot of research even if you dont think i´ve done enough i would like some open and friendly advices around this and not the original Roid Rage Flaming Treatment "Ur too young" "Get off PH´s and PS fa***t" :duel:

Just some advices for PCT as through my reading i guess Novedex wont be enough or even work as PCT.

I have never used AS, PS, maybe some insignificant ph´s "Gear Cycle" lol. Never had hairloss (Growing real bush) Never had libido problems (Even involuntary stiffie at improper times) usually have a wank 2-3 times a day, depends on GF (Dont get offended sissy :icon_lol: ) >Only thing ever to irritate my body was Ephedrine, ( What a rush :head: ) havnt used that for atleast 5-6 months+.

Btw my Epidrol is from Genera 90 caps.
Doing the 1 cap day 1(mon) 2 cap (wed) 3cap (fri)
then 3 cap(mon,wed,fri) Then maybe the last 2 weeks 4 caps split 2 before, 2 after workout.

1. So whats up with a nice PCT? Preferably only Legal supplements!

2. Anything other i should run on cycle?

3. Another question! Whats up with Methyl 1-D and I-GH? Is this just crap supplements? Got it lying around, well soon enough. the Medicine Agency took em from UPS and checked em, went through luckily.

"Friendly advices only, critics is welcome if they´re constructive and not offending, please. Thank you for reading"
Ok well thats a long post.lol Pulsing isnt as hard on you so your pct doesnt have to be as good but a serm is always recommended just in case. I would save the creatine for pct. I cant give a total pct outline but get diesel's test hardcore seems to be popular for pct. Im sure somebody more experienced with steroids will help you out further.:thumbsup:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
why enter in your stats wrong?

If you are 169 and 6'3" then you should stay far away from steroids... spend more time in the kitchen. I wish I was 6'3, a frame like that can get up to 220 natural and lean without too much work.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are running a pulse than Stoked on off days would be a good choice and if you want run the 6 oxo after the cycle. Best of luck bro:thumbsup:

I will add a link that maybe of some help to you.

http://www.otcpct.com/

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
First off, welcome ExtremeDrive. Go to that site PemBroke sent you, its a good OTCPCT writeup. I dont think he entered his stats in wrong. Probably used to listing his weight in kg. IMO, pulsing isnt the greatest plan. I think it would be a waste of your time and $$. Also, if your 6'3 and weigh 169 lbs, I totally agree with unreal machine. Heck, I feel small and I have nearly 40lbs on you. Your diet def needs an increase in quality calories.

ExtremeDrive

Awards
:)

I used a weird cm -> feet/inch calculator so well.

Im 183cm tall, i gained from 73,9 - 76/77 kg, clean the last 2 months. And yeah i still agree with the increase in calories, i just want to have my plan ready to go:) And my weight gainer should be here monday. Like bonus 600-1200 Calories.

Last time i calculated i think i had to eat around 2400 Kcal to gain weight. Im well over 2400 usually i believe :)

Thanks for the friendly replies and thanks for a warm welcome. :thumbsup:

I will check the link after work and then ill post back :)
But isn´t 6-oxo illegal ? "Didnt research yet"
------------------------------------------------------------

Mrchristian:

I´m doing pulse for minimum side-effects and still get average gains, also because it will match my "Mon,wed,fri" workouts" :)

But if you have any other advices/recommendations regarding doing a full cycle please let me know !

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my bad formulations I´m from Denmark, and it´s been a long time since graduation :)