Havoc and ???? for bulk/mass

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
What should I stack with Havoc for my upcoming bulk?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this has been covered 10000 times, just look around.

it can be stack with any non-methyl, and hdrol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know i mentioned this already in another thread, but I'm curious what people think about Max-LMG and Havoc in a stack.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I searched for it and I could not find what stacks best with havoc on a bulk

E

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
this winter i'll probably stack havoc with 3ad. probably run 3ad for 4 weeks then the last 4 run it with havoc
Excuse my ignorance, but are you saying you'll be running 3-ad for eight weeks total? This looks interesting for a winter bulk for me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I think of a bulking compound, 3-AD is probably one of the last things on the list, at the very bottom with Prostanozol/Furazadrol.

A bulk/mass cycle that's stacked with a low estrogenic roid like Havoc/Epi sounds like it could benefit from a wet compound for the most synergy, which is why i mentioned Max LMG, but Phera Plex would work too (although its methylated).

I think you could stack methyls fine so long as the doses on each didn't get too high, like 30 Phera and 30 Havoc for 5 weeks or so.

E

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
When I think of a bulking compound, 3-AD is probably one of the last things on the list, at the very bottom with Prostanozol/Furazadrol.

A bulk/mass cycle that's stacked with a low estrogenic roid like Havoc/Epi sounds like it could benefit from a wet compound for the most synergy, which is why i mentioned Max LMG, but Phera Plex would work too (although its methylated).

I think you could stack methyls fine so long as the doses on each didn't get too high, like 30 Phera and 30 Havoc for 5 weeks or so.
Right. Thus the X-Mass/Epi stack we talked about in my thread, since Max LMG and X-Mass seem to be pretty much the same compound. I guess my bulk stack for next winter will be Phera-Plex and Epi...oh, by the way, how do you feel about Ergo Max LMG? I still have a bottle of that I'd like to use...

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Do you think I am ready to stack Phera and Havoc being as I only have two previous cycles of Havoc, 1 stacked with Bold