Hdrol Cycle and pct advice needed.

dshiznit00

Awards
im 26 y/o 5 11 and right now im about 235 pounds. I work out 5 to 6 times a week. I have been lifting for several years now. Right now im doing about 40 mins of cardio a day to loose some fat and plan on starting my hrdol cycle in a month or two when i can get my bf% lower.

Supliments im taking now are muscle milk, CEE, glutamine, and animal stack multi V. I plan to continue to use these through out my cycle. I was wondering if some people that have ran hdrol before give me some advice on my cycle and my pct. Wasnt sure if i should add some milk thistle to my pct or not since its in the cycle support.

Week 1: 50mg H-drol, Cycle Support , Animal stack multi

Week 2: 50mg H-drol, Cycle Support, Animal stack multi

Week 3: 75mg H-drol, Cycle Support, Animal stack multi

Week 4: 75mg H-drol, Cycle Support, Animal stack multi

week 5: 75mg H-drol, Cycle support, Animal stack multi

Week 6: Novadex 4 caps, 2 caps 11-OXO, 6 tablets DTH, Animal stack multi

Week 7: Novadex 4 caps, 2 caps 11-OXO, 6 tablets DTH, Animal stack multi

Week 8: Novadex 3 caps, 1 caps 11-OXO, 6 tablets DTH, Animal stack multi

Week 9: Novadex 3 caps, 1 caps 11-OXO, 6 tablets DTH,Animal stack multi

week 10: Novadex 3 caps, 1 caps 11-OXO, 6 tablets DTH, Animal stack multis

I have seen much debate on these forums on 11-oxo and lean extreme. I wasnt sure which one to go with. Any though on this as well?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would use only 3 pills novedex XT, seems to be the sweet spot, and cycle down not up.

other wise everything looks ok, i would stay away from the 11oxo as it is hormonal and at higher doses can shut you down, as a different option to that for cortisol you can use PS and 7ketoDHEA.

my .02

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well, i would not use 11-oxo during pct. you can bridge into pct with it but not during it. use lean extreme its great stuff. even though it is very mild it can still cause problems. as for the novedex xt...why are you tapering up? you taper down if your going to go that route. also, why do u not have nolvadex atleast on hand just in case?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'd remove the 11-oxo and pre-load hawthorn extract for at least 2 weeks. Otherwise, good.

dshiznit00

Awards
i actually messed up when i was typing it out. I know your supposed to taper down.

I heard that the 11-oxo was bad in large amounts but in the small amounts that I am taking it was a good cortisol control.

Should i replace the 11-oxo with lean extreame or something else?

Thanks for the help

Also my friend is looking into doing the same cycle as me but he is on hydroxycut and wants to know if he should stay on that. I told him that i think it would be best for him not to be on it because of the hdrol but I wasnt sure. Any input on that.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
i actually messed up when i was typing it out. I know your supposed to taper down.

I heard that the 11-oxo was bad in large amounts but in the small amounts that I am taking it was a good cortisol control.

Should i replace the 11-oxo with lean extreame or something else?

Thanks for the help

Also my friend is looking into doing the same cycle as me but he is on hydroxycut and wants to know if he should stay on that. I told him that i think it would be best for him not to be on it because of the hdrol but I wasnt sure. Any input on that.
Taper down which? You have the right idea about cortisol but during PCT something non-hormonal is best since you're recovering LH & FSH.

Mega dosed vitamin C is actually great cort control. The 11-OXO could be stacked with the H-Drol or saved for a later cycle. Since it's hormonal it can be supressive.

dshiznit00

Awards
when i first posted i messed up on the nolvadex when putting the numbers in but i fixed it.

so it would be a good idea to stack the 11-OXO with the hdrol? How many pills should be taken if i was going to do that?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
when i first posted i messed up on the nolvadex when putting the numbers in but i fixed it.

so it would be a good idea to stack the 11-OXO with the hdrol? How many pills should be taken if i was going to do that?
H-Drol dose looks good for a 1st run. How much 11-oxo do you have? Another option is a bridge that Ergo's been advertising. You could run the H-Drol at 50/50/75/75/75 and then run the 11-oxo starting the last week of H-Drol until your out - then a full PCT. This bridge has been popular lately.

dshiznit00

Awards
i only have one bottle of it right now but can get more. Is ergo his user name i can search it adn do more reseach on how many pills to take and how many weeks to go on that before my pct.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i only have one bottle of it right now but can get more. Is ergo his user name i can search it adn do more reseach on how many pills to take and how many weeks to go on that before my pct.
the manufacturer of 11 OXO is ErgoPharm

dshiznit00

Awards
i was asking ziqour if the persons user name was Ergo. He said I could bridge the hdrol and 11-oxo in my cycle and I havent done any research on that and wanted to check it out before I did anything.

so if i go to lean extreames I shouldnt take it for the first two weeks of my pct like I had planned for the 11-oxo??

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yea man. Ergopharm's 11-oxo. Like pembroke said start the Lean Xtreme about 2 weeks into the PCT. Anabolics supress cortisol and it 'rebounds' during PCT but not until around the 2nd week. So it's pointless to take a cort blocker right away, best of luck.

dshiznit00

Awards
thanks for all the help guys. Any other suggestions are welcome. Im gonna go do some more reading now

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
.Mega dosed vitamin C is actually great cort control. The 11-OXO could be stacked with the H-Drol or saved for a later cycle. Since it's hormonal it can be supressive.

Curious, what do you call a mega dose? I was told long ago to take up to 4000mg/ed, but then heard that it interferes with muscle repair.

Thoughts?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Curious, what do you call a mega dose? I was told long ago to take up to 4000mg/ed, but then heard that it interferes with muscle repair.

Thoughts?
IMO...1000mg pre and post workout is a very good dose. some might tell u otherwise.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Thoughts?
IMO 2-4 grams per day is ideal

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Just my personal experience, but I ran Torem + 6-OXO inverse last summer for a great PCT after an HDROL only 6 week cycle. I kept gaining well into PCT and kept the clean (but modest) gains. And it's an economical, straightforward, but very potent PCT. I had blood work done during that PCT and my natural serum Testosterone levels shot up from a suppressed 200 ng/dL to 1000+ ng/dL (my baseline is around 620 ng/dL). My libido was nuts during that PCT.... like serious threat to the female population nuts. I'm currently on a slightly longer HDROL only cycle now, and I'll be running the same PCT again.

HDROL is a great re-comp drug (i.e. bulk + cut at the same time), sounds like that's what you're going for anyway. It's easy on my body.... the only side is slightly elevated liver enzymes with all other blood parameters within normal range.

Good luck!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just my personal experience, but I ran Torem + 6-OXO inverse last summer for a great PCT after an HDROL only 6 week cycle. I kept gaining well into PCT and kept the clean (but modest) gains. And it's an economical, straightforward, but very potent PCT. I had blood work done during that PCT and my natural serum Testosterone levels shot up from a suppressed 200 ng/dL to 1000+ ng/dL (my baseline is around 620 ng/dL). My libido was nuts during that PCT.... like serious threat to the female population nuts. I'm currently on a slightly longer HDROL only cycle now, and I'll be running the same PCT again.

HDROL is a great re-comp drug (i.e. bulk + cut at the same time), sounds like that's what you're going for anyway. It's easy on my body.... the only side is slightly elevated liver enzymes with all other blood parameters within normal range.

Good luck!
H-drol was a killer recomp supp IMO:thumbsup:

polo

polo

Awards
take green tea extract
and dandelion root

burns fat and lose water retention same time