havoc and ?????? for strength

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be running Havoc going into a meet in Oct, not sure if i am going to be running it 5 or 6 weeks. I have to stay on it for a week of non training leading into the meet so it is going to knock a week off of gains in order just to stay on it. I am curious as to what is good out their for pure strength and not methylated. I know a few things have recently been banned.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is pretty great for strength....

Yeah, but i here it can be rough on the joints so i was thinking about keeping the doseing mild. I have to be training real heavy at this time.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
xtreme tren, trenadrol....any of those knock-off "tren" products

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Best non-methyl for strength seems to be the dienolone Tren(s). It seems to be great ran with Epithios too.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
probably a tren product

how about this idea, Max-LMG (revolt)? Super wet gains but big strength gains, probably stack good with Havoc, and it's not methylated.

edit: i think Max-LMG would be good on joints too.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If dryness is a concern,then go with some dbol!It doesn't matter if the compound is methylated or not.It's the compound itself thats bad for the liver.So in other words,just because it's methylated doesn't mean you're killing your liver,and just because it's not methylated doesn't mean you're good to go either.If liver damage is a concern,start researching test.....

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
If dryness is a concern,then go with some dbol!It doesn't matter if the compound is methylated or not.It's the compound itself thats bad for the liver.So in other words,just because it's methylated doesn't mean you're killing your liver,and just because it's not methylated doesn't mean you're good to go either.If liver damage is a concern,start researching test.....
I stopped using illegal drugs many years ago, mainly for the fact that they are illegal. I understand how all these things work, most methylated compounds wreak havoc more so on lipids than on anything else. That is and always be my major concern. As far as methylated vs non methylaed even in the world of "real" anabolics non methylated drugs have minimal impact on liver values and mild dosages of injectables have mild impact on lipids with the exception of tren in some people.