Anyone ran superdrol without the horrible sides?

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
just curious because ive been researching this issue like a mofo and it seems that everywhere i look ppl say superdrol gives NASTY god aweful side effects,,,heard someone describe it as rat poison LOL,,,so im wondering if anyone has ran it with sides that arent as bad,,i understand everyone is different and doseage would play a role,,,im getting ready to run a cycle in a month after im done cutting,,,getting all my pct and on cycle supplements lined up,,thats another question i wanna see what support supplements get recommended for the cycle as well!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol was nasty ! It raped my liver and my neighbor's dog (j/k). You can but you should really use cycle support and take enough carbs so you don't get too lethargic. Some also keep their cycles to 2 weeks as a precaution.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know why some people say it wont cause hairloss. Masteron looks like it would do a number on your hair

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
HAHAHAH OMG that was hilarious,,,yeah i see what your saying i definately will be sure to eat enough thats what ive been told and drink water like a damn fish,,,ill try not to rape my neighbors dog though HAHA,,,and 2 weeks, that would make sense,,,ive been told though that if you only run it for 2 weeks that you will lose your gains or something,,but that was with a different oral,,,superdrol is some potent stuff,,,i guess ill just see how i feel,,but i will defiantely make sure my liver is guarded got milk thistle and a bunch of antioxidents and a serm lined up,,also have red rice yeast

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
im hoping to drop some body fat as well on this stuff,im good about cardio i actually enjoy doing it,,how decent were your strength gains ironwarrior?

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it sucks too bad, try pulsing it. Good for aggression and strength when taken pre-workout.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'm on day 16 of Superdrol and the only side i've had was some back pumps last time i did squats, but it wasn't bad enough to even slow me down

that's literally the only side. I feel fvcking great, i love this stuff, by far the best stuff i've used, no contest.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Run it at 10mg for 3 weeks, i had no sides had a great gain, if you use it wisely you reap the power it contains.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i dont know why some people say it wont cause hairloss. Masteron looks like it would do a number on your hair
yeah if thats what your actually getting. Anything other than AX or DS label, ya got to wonder.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Run it at 10mg for 3 weeks, i had no sides had a great gain, if you use it wisely you reap the power it contains.

excellent advice........low dose , short cycle.

OP's weight is 228? ,...might want to go 15 or 20 mgs

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i'm on day 16 of Superdrol and the only side i've had was some back pumps last time i did squats, but it wasn't bad enough to even slow me down

that's literally the only side. I feel fvcking great, i love this stuff, by far the best stuff i've used, no contest.

whats your gains so far on the EPI/SD cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was right at 190, 15-16% bf, all ax and ds brandwise. went 3 days at 10, a week at 20, 13 days at 30. maybe off by a day or two, it was close to that

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is nowhere near rat poison. If you search the archives for the original testers, many of their AST/ALT (liver) values were untouched, as well as lipids and BP.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is nowhere near rat poison. If you search the archives for the original testers, many of their AST/ALT (liver) values were untouched, as well as lipids and BP.
Interestingly too (as I saw myself) a number of the original testers saw minimal change in libido, with some even reporting a positive chage. Thats generally not what people reported with the slew of clones afterwards.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interestingly too (as I saw myself) a number of the original testers saw minimal change in libido, with some even reporting a positive chage. Thats generally not what people reported with the slew of clones afterwards.
Definitely agree. I have been saying for quite some time that the originals - as it has been noted AX/DS raws were the same - were/are mild, highly anabolic compounds. If their reports were merely anecdotal conjecture, I'd put no faith in them; however, many of them received labs!

It simply boggles my mind how supposedly the same compound is having such drastically different effects from that time period to now. When it initially came out, it was regarded as a potent anabolic with very mitigated side-effects. Somehow, it gained the reputation as the big bad wolf.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Definitely agree. I have been saying for quite some time that the originals - as it has been noted AX/DS raws were the same - were/are mild, highly anabolic compounds. If their reports were merely anecdotal conjecture, I'd put no faith in them; however, many of them received labs!

It simply boggles my mind how supposedly the same compound is having such drastically different effects from that time period to now. When it initially came out, it was regarded as a potent anabolic with very mitigated side-effects. Somehow, it gained the reputation as the big bad wolf.
Spot on bro, thats my reasoning too, it started off by being used properly, the reputation it has now is because it was abused, not used the way it was originaly intended.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
whats your gains so far on the EPI/SD cycle?
+15 lbs off Superdrol alone and +30-40 lbs on big lifts from Superdrol alone

+5 lbs bloat from Epi no strength. Don't respond to it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You and I have had this discussion before. I would never trust a knock off to be the same compound as the original.

Candidly, the original tester material, anecdotally, was not the same as the original production material.

I could speculate on matters of deviation between sample synthesis and production synthesis. IOW sample synthesis being 99.9% and production synthesis yielding 97% or 98%. Depending upon what that 2.9% to 1.9% deviation consists of could be the matter of difference in positive and negative anecdotal response.

If you reread my tester log you will see a report of improved confidence and overall sense of well being with very little negative sides at all even up to 50mgs.

First run production cycle was a night and day different experience.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
im hoping to drop some body fat as well on this stuff,im good about cardio i actually enjoy doing it,,how decent were your strength gains ironwarrior?
I strongly advise you not try to cut on superdrol. I also strongly advise you avoid cardio and any other training/products that may increase your bloodpressure.

Superdrol seems to be carb responsive so do not cut your carbs back in an attempt to shed bodyfat.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Spot on bro, thats my reasoning too, it started off by being used properly, the reputation it has now is because it was abused, not used the way it was originaly intended.
How would you advise dosing it then? Even at 10 mgs/day side effects do manifest themselves.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
M-Drol matches the production AX Superdrol , as did SNS's and a few others.

Either one has potential for abuse.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
wow im getting all kinds of info thanks guys!!!! yeah i think the reason ppl were complaining so much was because they were running too high of a dose or running it too long,,,im gonna run it for 3-4 weeks,,ill figure out what my doseages will be,,,again thanks for the replies much appreciated!!!! im not starting this stuff until the end of august i think

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and I have had this discussion before. I would never trust a knock off to be the same compound as the original.

Candidly, the original tester material, anecdotally, was not the same as the original production material.

I could speculate on matters of deviation between sample synthesis and production synthesis. IOW sample synthesis being 99.9% and production synthesis yielding 97% or 98%. Depending upon what that 2.9% to 1.9% deviation consists of could be the matter of difference in positive and negative anecdotal response.

If you reread my tester log you will see a report of improved confidence and overall sense of well being with very little negative sides at all even up to 50mgs.

First run production cycle was a night and day different experience.
Definitely; in fact, I just quoted your log yesterday for your basically untouched AST/ALT values, and highly unaltered BP. IMO, your experience should be the universal experience for Methylmasteron. Obviously, production standards are not at par.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
and yeah im definately not gonna cut when i run this stuff i wanna get the best strength gains,,,cutting carbs and what not will ruin it,,,,so im doing my cutting time right now thats y im waiting until the end of august before i start this stuff,,any suggestions of support supplements, or pct supplement,i have red rice yeast, saw palmetto, milk thistle, dhea, fenugreek, cissus,,,also have a legit serm,,,never forget that lol,,i love it when ppl are asking if they can use novedex xt,,,,,,i just look at that and my eyes get huge!!

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
wow damn 30-40 pounds up on lifts? damnnnn,,,,hopefull ill finally bench 300-315 on this stuff,,,i got to 285 and ive freakin plateaued,,,,bleh,,,

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
How would you advise dosing it then? Even at 10 mgs/day side effects do manifest themselves.

M-drol is beta, and the original is an alpha, check the chemical profile, M-drol is a quality supp, but more sides than the original, alpha are generaly more anabolic, and beta, androgenic, however 10 mg a day, is about the best, gains vs sides.
Just do proper preparation before and after!!! milkthistle, hawthorn berry 2 weeks before, the usual proto.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
M-drol is beta, and the original is an alpha, check the chemical profile, M-drol is a quality supp, but more sides than the original, alpha are generaly more anabolic, and beta, androgenic, however 10 mg a day, is about the best, gains vs sides.
Just do proper preparation before and after!!! milkthistle, hawthorn berry 2 weeks before, the usual proto.
I was under the impression the ax prod was a beta at release but alpha pre-release

oops

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Here so you can see
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one=Superdrol
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5b-androstan-3-one=M-drol

Thats a big difference in the effect it gives, thats part of the reason why the original was so good, you can still get clones with the original formula, but CEL M-drol, gives a 99 percent purity guarantee.

krogtaar

Awards
there is a thread somewhere where the a few reps explain the alpha/betta confusion. supposedly one of the first clones put beta on the label mistakenly, and later said it was a mistake, and had a CoA showing it actually was the same compound as original superdrol (alpha) speculation is they did this to avoid legal problems if alpha was banned.

anyway CEL later copied the name and compound exactly from that clone, and had a CoA showing it was the exact same as what they cloned, but not whether it was a or b. and they just named it the same as the compound they cloned
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/78849-m-drol-not-4.html
"To summarize things:
- Superdrol = Methyl Drol = M-Drol; proven by third party testing
- Labeling issue was created because originally we were told the wrong thing as to how to label the compound; Everyone openly acknowledged that Methyl Drol and superdrol were identical so other companies including CEL logically concluded that we had labeled it right.
- There seems to not even be a 5b in existence. Sledge explained this elsewhere."

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow damn 30-40 pounds up on lifts? damnnnn,,,,hopefull ill finally bench 300-315 on this stuff,,,i got to 285 and ive freakin plateaued,,,,bleh,,,
bench that for reps bro :thumbsup: anything is possible on SD

I've got the original SNS Methyl Drol XT because I know the stuff is legit, old production (bought it in 2006 right b4 it ran out of stock). Definitely don't trust all the SD clones out there, but this stuff is good.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here so you can see

Thats a big difference in the effect it gives, thats part of the reason why the original was so good, you can still get clones with the original formula, but CEL M-drol, gives a 99 percent purity guarantee.
As the fella above me has shown, the raws procured for M-DROL are the exact same as SNS's product, which was subsequently verified to be AX's raws. M-DROL is Superdrol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here so you can see
You are correct. That is superdrol or at least what the DS bottles I have in my hand say..

On 11-11-04 I began beta testing a synthesized molecule that was later called the original DS superdrol (long before AX was sold license).

I ran it for three weeks at up to 50mg.

I later ran a first production lot of DS superdrol.

I don't know what the beta test chemical was or was not but the production product was not the same feel good, on top of the world, confidence building, outgoing, happy go lucky chemical.

Anecdotally, night and day different. This was what I was eluding to in my earlier post to Mulletsoldier.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Here so you can see

As stated, CEL and AX/DS use the same based product. I wouldn't put much stock in the nomenclature companies use as many times it's used to keep attention away from the compound. You never really seen the etiocholan(s) much until after the first ban.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
okay........WTF is this

2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17a-ol

methasterone?
methandriol?

i guess its just another way to say superdrol......... only difference i have found is the 17a, i think super is 17b?

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
wow im learning all kinds of stuff,,,ummm i dont wanna sound stupid,,,,i know this might,,,would it be cool to take controlled labs purple wraath, glycergrow, and green magnitude while on SD,,,,im kinda thinking its not a good idea,,i should probally take the CL products on my pct,,,

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow im learning all kinds of stuff,,,ummm i dont wanna sound stupid,,,,i know this might,,,would it be cool to take controlled labs purple wraath, glycergrow, and green magnitude while on SD,,,,im kinda thinking its not a good idea,,i should probally take the CL products on my pct,,,
I think it would be a waste. The strength of Superdrol would blot out every other supplement.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
okay........WTF is this

2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17a-ol

methasterone?
methandriol?

i guess its just another way to say superdrol......... only difference i have found is the 17a, i think super is 17b?
The end should be 17b-ol (17beta-hydroxy) of Superdrol. 5a-Androst & etioallocholan are synonyms.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i would think your correct..........dont know much about those products........

but with superdrol all you need is the supports to go with it, food, and more food........... then pct(CL products included)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The end should be 17b-ol (17beta-hydroxy) of Superdrol. 5a-Androst & etioallocholan are synonyms.

well, what the hell is the 17a-ol doing out there? i dont know the nomenclature.

is it labeled that way to go under the radar???????????

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
yeah i was thinking that it would just be a waste to take the CL alongside it,,if i wait and take the Cl after i take the superdrol ill be guaranteeing some more progress post cycle,,,,,ill definatly be eating,,,food food more food, lol,,,,when i go on this cycle ill definately make a log,,seeing how i have no life,,,besides work and the gym,,,so a doing a log would actually give me something to do,,,,hmm,,,

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
im freakin excited to go on this stuff,,,i ran the superdrol ng with mass fx,,,i saw some decent progress,, on that i noticed my recovery time and endurance was way up,,only thing i didnt like was that i got used to it about the 2nd week,,still some decent stuff beat personal records,,,haha ran a record mile on that!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So, why doesn't somebody go back and produce and release whatever the original superdrol tester product was?

That'd be sweet.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
because,,,they forgot how to make it,,,,oh no that would suck!! ey i like your quote from Corinthians,,good one bro

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I also strongly advise you avoid cardio and any other training/products that may increase your bloodpressure.
Please explain further on this. Many many things can increase blood pressure, so why make this recommendation? I'll guarantee that weight training increases my bp.. That's for dang sure.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
also curious,,,,wow im asking ALOT of questions,,,,bleh bleh bleh,,,its bout t3 and clen,,been really researching this stuff,,,im trying to figure out when the heck i should start the 2 week pulses? should i take it before i run the superdrol,,after or during,,im planning on starting the SD maybe beginning or mid august,,,

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
because,,,they forgot how to make it,,,,oh no that would suck!! ey i like your quote from Corinthians,,good one bro
Ohhh that would suck BALLS. And thanks man, it's one of my faves.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Cant comment on the differences from the old pre-ds stuff and the ax and the new batch of clones, all I will say is I prefer to stick with the originators, or a well established company like sns or gl, when seeking a clone. Too many fly by night companys pop up with a few runs of god knows what, and forget about the money wasted, I worry about mis-labled, mis-dosed, possible dangerous compounds slipping in with the fly by nights.

Onto the sd sides, Im going to say the same as several other posters, pumps, obvious shutdown, and maybe real mild lethargy, thats it. Proper planning, acquired knowledge, and common sense will yield a positive result from a good cycle with a quality batch of sd.