Next Cycle Suggestions?

T

TheSicilian99

Awards
Liked my last cycle of sustanon 400 mg a week...Thinking of doing the same...any suggestions?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sust @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks, or test-e + dbol

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I personally subscribe to the "if it aint broke, dont fix it" theory....this applies to the results from chemicals as well...assuming you dont run gear to the gills, you can continue to make decent gains running the same cycles if you only do it once or twice a year....allowing your body to recover and your receptors to clear will allow you to get decent results again...

holy

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I personally subscribe to the "if it aint broke, dont fix it" theory....this applies to the results from chemicals as well...assuming you dont run gear to the gills, you can continue to make decent gains running the same cycles if you only do it once or twice a year....allowing your body to recover and your receptors to clear will allow you to get decent results again...

holy

You still want to get the most out of a cycle.... as long as all details are in check. Some things work better for you than others... with that said, you can't go wrong with the ain't broke don't fix it approach(safe route).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
J Anabolics 5
A Anabolics 2
J Anabolics 14
X Anabolics 12