Which is more androgenic rating wise?

earnhardt88

Awards
Xtreme Tren or Furazadrol?

Have had difficulty finding info on the androgenic/anabolic ratings for Furazadrol, anyone know?

earnhardt88

Awards
found it

I think i found it on another site, or similar to it.

apparently goes like this:

Miotolan(Furazabol)------
73-94----androgenic
anabolic --270-330

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme tren without a doubt, the other is very mild.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I think i found it on another site, or similar to it.

apparently goes like this:

Miotolan(Furazabol)------
73-94----androgenic
anabolic --270-330
that isnt furazadrol, but it's probably close enough.

earnhardt88

Awards
thanks

I know Miotolan is furazabol and not furazadrol, but all that i have read, realates furazabol to furazadrol. At first, i thought furazadrol was similar to winstrol, but it apparently was not correct, more to furazabol/miotolan, and what was furaguno.

Never have no matter where I look at any other boards etc found an andro/anabolic rating on xtreme tren

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme Tren (pre-dienolone) has an androgenic # of 10 and Furazadrol should be about the same as Furazabol only just slightly lower - as the only difference is non-methylation and an added tetrahydropyranol ether.

However despite X-Tren (dienolone) low androgenic #, it would have much stronger androgenic properties because it has a very strong relative binding affinity (RBA) for the androgen receptor.

I'd put them pretty close in the real world.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme Tren (pre-dienolone) has an androgenic # of 10 and Furazadrol should be about the same as Furazabol only just slightly lower - as the only difference is non-methylation and an added tetrahydropyranol ether.

However despite X-Tren (dienolone) low androgenic #, it would have much stronger androgenic properties because it has a very strong relative binding affinity (RBA) for the androgen receptor.

I'd put them pretty close in the real world.
um...is there any science in any of that?

androgenic # of 10??? what?

please tell me why non-methylation and (especially) an ether addition would lower androgenicity.

if a steroid has a high RBA to the AR, that will be reflected in the androgenic potency. your attempt to somehow divorce them makes no sense.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

please tell me why non-methylation and (especially) an ether addition would lower androgenicity.

if a steroid has a high RBA to the AR, that will be reflected in the androgenic potency. your attempt to somehow divorce them makes no sense.
What's the question here? Vida gives it an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 100:10

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

As I stated above, non-methyl (furazadrol) should be about the same as the methyl version (furazabol) but possibly lower or higher just slightly (give or take). Methylation completely changes a chemical. For example Boldenone has a anabolic to androgenic ratio of 100:50. The same exact thing, only methylated is Dianabol which has an A:A of about 210:60 and both are act very differently.

Another example is Masteron (62:25) and Superdrol (400:20). Same chemical only one methyl one not and they have completely different properties and ratios.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Anabolic to androgenic #'s are based on potency per dose comparison. For injectables the standard is obviously test. For orals methyltest. For example if methyl test had an anbolic # of 150 and compound X had an anabolic # of 300 - this only means you'd have to take twice the dosage of methyltest to get the same anabolism as compound X. A:A ratios are only a comparison of potency vs each other and the relative binding affinity isn't related to the compounds A:A numbers.