2 week low dose Sdrol followed by Hdrol...opinions?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.56%

2 week low dose Sdrol followed by Hdrol...opinions?

stats: 5'9'' 180lbs 11-12% BF 9 years natural training, diet VERY much in tune.

Supps: Multi, fish/flax/borage oil, anabolic pump,

I'm thinking of doing a cycle consisting of 2 weeks of sdrol (10/20mg) followed by 5 weeks of Hdrol (50/50/50/75/75) using cycle support during cycle and liquidex for post cycle as well as other pct(I still have work/research to do on putting the pct together).

I feel comfortable about the Hdrol, however, my question is if it's worth throwing in the Sdrol to jump start for two weeks. The reason I went for two weeks instead of threeis that most of the feedback that I hear is that most gains from Sdrol come in weeks 1& 2 and taper off greatly in week 3. Another reason is that Sdrol is a little more harsh than I had wanted to use, however, I fugure if I keep the dose low(10-20mg) and only for 2 weeks, with propert cycle support and pct I should be able to keep sides minimal and well managed.

Would adding the Sdrol for two weeks at 10 & 20mgs show any additional benefit in this cycle and will holding off until the end of the Hdrol 5 weeks after I finish the Sdrol be an issue and will 7 weeks of methyls be too long?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

From what I have learned, and of course my opinion, is that the cycle shouldnt be for more than five weeks. 2 hd, 3sd, in that order. Transitioning the 2 (stack lesser amounts of each) over a 2 or 3 day period. I think 10 mgs of sd is plenty for 3 weeks, it will shut you down less too. You will still be getting pumped for weeks after that especially with a 6oxo and dhea pct. Hope that helps JMO
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would also say just run the 5 weeks of H-drol if you add in 2 weeks of superdrol you will be shut down pretty good
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hdrol to sdrol?
    By ar550n1c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 06:51 PM
  2. sdrol bridged by hdrol?
    By AssPounder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 08:06 PM