M-Drol and P-Plex 101...Help Please.

Juice Lead

Awards
Hey can anyone give me the correct instructions on how to use and take M-drol and P-plex?

My friends currently have me taking a 1 M-drol and 1 P-Plex tablet twice a day (once when I get up and again before I work out). And they have told me to do this for a month.

And for PCT they told me just to take a testosterone booster (Novedex) and stop for a month.

They told me to stop taking my BSN supps (Nitrix and NOexplode) and my fat loss sups (Lipo-6x) because it will interfere. But they told me to start taking NaNOX9 (isn't this the same as Nitrix?).

I currently take Dessert Protein, and try to eat a healthy as possible. I lift 6 times a week and do cardio 3 times a week.

I'd like to cut up and put on some quality muscle mass.

But bottom line can someone please give me (or point me to) the correct way to stack and take M-drol and P-plex, and the correct PCT for this stuff.

Weight: 220
Bodyfat: 12%
Lifting for 8 years, on and off with supplements, in the past year I've gotten serious again with my weight lifting.

Again I really appreciate any advice you can give me, I'm really new to this. I accidently put this in the supplements section and some of the people gave me hell.

Thanks a million,
Will

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
well ur friends want you to turn into a girl so they can motorboat the mammorys ur gonna get if u only use a test booster at the end of that cycle...
have you takin and prohormone or designer before?
if not, most would not recomment superdrol (mdrol) for a first time... and is the dessert protein the only supp you are going to take with this?
u might want some fish oils (6-10g a day) for your lipids
there is a lot that goes into a cycle, more than just the steroid itself..
there is a ton of info on superdrol on this board, and pheraplex too

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
also if you know what ur carb, pro, and fat intake is every day on avg can you post that for us too

Juice Lead

Awards
smshannon,

Thanks for the advice, I obviously have no clue on what I have been taking the past 3 days, from your advice alone I will stop now. Seriously thank you and I will ***** slap my friends when I see them this evening.

Roughly this is my carb, protein and fat intake when I work out...

Carbs- 210 grams
Protein- 228 grams
Fat- 319 grams
Calories- 2128

I take CLA and green tea extract. And yes this is my first time taking Mdrol and Pplex.

Again thanks for the honest advice, please let me know where I can get more education on this stuff, and/or let me know how to start on this stuff, can you tell me where to purchase PCT stuff.

Do you recommend me finding some Novodex or will I be okay if I stop from 3 days?

Again really and truly thank you

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
There's a lot out there that you can safely take if you wanted to try one of the newer oral steroids that are available. Taking M-drol and P-plex twice a day will most likely give you some noticable muscle growth over the course of 4 weeks, but as stated above, there are a host of side effects not listed on those bottles. And unless you do a little research first, you wouldn't be aware of how terrible M-drol makes you feel, the possibility of gyno, the stress on your liver and lipid levels, and the suppression to your test levels that it will almost certainly induce. However, that is not to say that using any steroid will yield all of these side effects to the highest degree, but it's about risk management and minimization. Some people do just fine doing wreckless doses for extended periods of time, while others might end up in the hospital a week after doing a very small dose. Know what it is you're taking bro, then make an educated decision :think:

Juice Lead

Awards
Where do I find this information? I've Googled it and it brings me to this place. Can you recommend anywhere else?

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
try the search option on this site. select "Advanced Search" and when the dialog box comes up select "Search Titles Only" to limit your search because you will get TONS of results searching for "Superdrol" and "Pheraplex (or M-Drol/P-Plex/Phera"

krogtaar

Awards
respect for being a noob to this but still trying to be smart about it and figure out what you are taking.

honestly, if you have the novedex already i would stop taking the roids and start nolvedex immediately, then start your cycle in 2 months when you have all the support sups in place.

if not, you can continue the dose of mdrol/pplex and order some support supps to help your blood pressure, cholesterol, liver, etc, as these compounds are very harsh on all those things.

minimum i'd take with that cycle is 10+g fish oil a day, cycle support, which has a ton of supports all put together, and definately a SERM for PCT, novedex is not nearly strong enough for that cycle. read the stupid people's guide to PCT in entirety.

also wtf are you doing eating so much fat? typical diet on cycle is like 40% carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat...by calories...so about 10% fat by grams and 45 each protein/carbs

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
haha i was hoping the 319 g of fat was a typo..
no prob for the advice man, its just that a lot of guys who recommend prohormones or designer steroids look at them as supplements that can be used whenever for whoever, they are to be considered drugs and need to be taken properly
you can get some natural test boosters here on NP, but yea do the advanced search on mdrol and pplex or similar words/phrases and you will learn a ton...
there are ongoing threads right now of guys doin 2-4 week mdrol (superdrol) cycle logs, so look at their PCT line up and the other additional supps they are using for liver and lipid support

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Your "friends" are FVCKING DUMB ASSES, NO JOKE! That's insulting and down right MORONIC to tell someone to use what you are using and w/o the proper PCT.

Seriously, choke slam those posers.

And next time, do some due diligence on what you're putting in your mouth. You're old enough and have been in the gym long enough to know this. But 1st beat the piss out of your buddies. Thanks. Good luck w/PCT.

-Papa!-

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
papa...now you know not everyone who SHOULD do this actually does this...take Monica for example...LMFAO...sorry, I had to!

And next time, do some due diligence on what you're putting in your mouth.-Papa!-

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
BTW the amount of macros you listed comes to 4621 kcals.