4ad question, can I take like this?

getpsycho

Awards
I ordered 4ad to go with my order of M-1-T, and thought I ordered Cyclo-Diol, but instead ordered the straight 4-AD powder. Now my question is this, can I take the 4-AD powder directly as a powder, or does it have to be in pill form? If it does have to be in pill form how many 00 caps= what mg? Thanks for any help, I appreciate it. Also what if anything is wrong with a 3 week cycle with 2 weeks off, I am hearing a lot about 2wk on and 2wk off, but I would like to extend it by about a wk. I am going to go with only the 10mg of M-1-T as it seems to be kicking ass and taking names at 20mg and higher. I will prob be doing 300mg 2x a day on the 4-AD. Thanks again.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest using the 4-AD transdermally instead of orally

getpsycho

Awards
I would like to do that, just my g/f can't stand the transdermal, so I wanted to stay with an all oral cycle. So my question is as above, can I take the 4-ad powder orally direct, or does it have to be in pill form to be effective. I have empty 00 capsules, but was just curious. Thanks

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Forget swallowing 4-AD...

Either find a 4-AD cypionate and pin it or go with a transdermal.

Chemo

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Although I once made decent gains with oral 4ad, I had to take TWO GRAMS a day. Do what the other guys said.

But if you're set on it, I don't see why it would matter if it's capped or not.