i was looking up winni whats this mean?

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
s discussed in the opening section of this book, the oral use of stanozolol can also have a profound impact on levels of SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin). This admittedly is characteristic of all anabolic/androgenic steroids, however its potency and form of administration make Winstrol® particularly noteworthy in this regard. Since plasma binding proteins such as SHBG act to temporarily constrain steroid hormones from exerting activity, this effect would provide a greater percentage of free (unbound) steroid hormone in the body. This may amount to an effective mechanism in which stanozolol could increase the potency of a concurrently used steroid.

my question would it hurt or help ones sex drive i didnt fully understand?:bb3:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
s discussed in the opening section of this book, the oral use of stanozolol can also have a profound impact on levels of SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin). This admittedly is characteristic of all anabolic/androgenic steroids, however its potency and form of administration make Winstrol® particularly noteworthy in this regard. Since plasma binding proteins such as SHBG act to temporarily constrain steroid hormones from exerting activity, this effect would provide a greater percentage of free (unbound) steroid hormone in the body. This may amount to an effective mechanism in which stanozolol could increase the potency of a concurrently used steroid.

That is a complex question. Lowering of SHBG glenerally would free up more test (increase free test) and boost libido. BUT there will also be a concomitant decrease in test production from the winny itself so it is not really a predictable answer. Also winny is a DHT derivative, some people get libido increases from winny and some get libido decreases. I suspect many get libido increases but I can personally say for one my libido dies on winny and all I want to do is yell at people (not talking some bs claim of roid rage here, just overall crabbyness and grumpness).

Mr.50

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I have not yet worked with anyone who experienced an increased libido on winny ALONE. It shuts you down quickly.

holy

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have not yet worked with anyone who experienced an increased libido on winny ALONE. It shuts you down quickly.

holy

Well then there you go, direct from holy. I guess I am not the only one who has experienced a decrease in libido from winny. I think winny/test is a nice combo but the water/bloat you can get from test is somewhat difficult for cutting so tight diet and AI is a good idea.

Mr.50

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Win shuts you down, just like everything else.

But I did like the last line, perhaps this effect is why most everyone stacks win with something else and gets positive results. Just a thought, is it the win doing something, or simply increasing the potency of the other compound its stacked with?