T/E ratio restoration

Berserker

Awards
Hey this is my first post here, though I've been reading posts here for a while. Does anyone know how long it takes for one T/E ratio to return back to normal after a PH cycle? I had been planning on a 3 week M-Drol cycle starting today but a PL meet just popped up that I want to attend that's in about two months. I was thinking of putting it off since information on clearance times is a little iffy.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
i didn't know other drugs through this out of whack, i though metabolites of the hormone is what is detected. I thought the T/E test is only for synthetic test. drug testing is not something i have read on in many many years so i could defiantely be wrong though.

Berserker

Awards
Yeah I keep hearing different things. I read that superdrol would clear in 3-4 weeks after last dosage, but wouldn't the rise in estrogen and shutdown of natty test cause the T/E ratio to be off?

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I keep hearing different things. I read that superdrol would clear in 3-4 weeks after last dosage, but wouldn't the rise in estrogen and shutdown of natty test cause the T/E ratio to be off?

What is causing the rise in estroge, if Superdrol does not aromitize directly you should not have a rise in estrogen.

Berserker

Awards
Oh I forgot about that I wasn't thinking. Delayed gyno comes from estrogen rebound so its not actually aromitizing. I would be off M-Drol for 6 weeks before comp. Whats everyone's opinion? Put it off for later or go ahead? Thanks

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The time frame for your test/epitest ratio to return to normal is going to be very much dependent on the person...hence why they allow a range of 4-1 when virtually everyone is 1-1....a lot of shows now use a polygraph...

holy