Test E/P Compound Cycle - Test C, wait?

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
So I started with a dose of 250mg Test E/P from Supra Labs, split at 200mg E ,50mg P.

This is my first cycle in a while, and my first proper one, period.

I plan on doing 250mg/week, with .25mg Arimidex all the way through. The Arimidex is prescription.

Question is, I also have a script for 100mg weekly of Test Cypionate. Should I include this as well, or hold off?

PCT is Nolva/Clomid, to start 18 days after last injection.

I'm 6'3", 225, 10.2% BF, (tested Saturday, hydrostatic test).

Thanks.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Hold off on the cyp it would just be a waste, Id pin the test e/p at least twice a week 250 mg of test just isnt that much and you will be able to take advantage of the prop that way. You can use the cyp if you dont have enough of the othe rcompound to run at higher dose.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
250mgs is just enough to suppress your own production....I think you'll see some results, but not nearly enough to justify shutting yourself down for.

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
personally id run a higher dose. like holy said, 250mg is enough to shut u down but u wont see anything amazing gains wise

either shoot 1ml (250mg) of the test blend twice a week , or shoot 1/2ml (125mg) test bend twice a week with 50mg Test C twice a week

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
either shoot 1ml (250mg) of the test blend twice a week , or shoot 1/2ml (125mg) test bend twice a week with 50mg Test C twice a week[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking with the Test C. I'm a bit cautious as this is my first injectible cycle and I want to do it right. You think splitting the 250 Test Blend into two injections with 2 more injections of Test C would be worth it?

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Evidently...my source has been using them for a while now. I saw on another board, going back about 3 years they got popped and there was a lot of crap floating around with the same name, but he's been on for a while and trusts them.

This is my first injectible so I have pain in the butt cheek, but nothing to write home about, no redness, no swelling that I can see, but I have a pretty big rump too.

I guess we'll know in a few weeks....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u can mix the 1/2ml test c with the 1/2ml test blend in the same syringe....less injections that way

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
u can mix the 1/2ml test c with the 1/2ml test blend in the same syringe....less injections that way

Yep, got that, but the doc spec'd subcutaneous injections for the Cyp...it's ok to go intramuscularly with the blend, or is it specific to that kind of Test C to be taken subcutaneously?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yep, got that, but the doc spec'd subcutaneous injections for the Cyp...it's ok to go intramuscularly with the blend, or is it specific to that kind of Test C to be taken subcutaneously?
What? Are you positive? I have absolutely never heard of that...As far as the 1/2 cc twice a week PLUS the 1cc of cyp goes, thats a better idea, assuming your cyp is at least 200mgs/ml.

holy

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Yep, positive. That's what he instructed. I'm to use a tiny little needle and that's that. He's prescribed 100mg a week, but I"m considering just saving it up and using it all on a heavier cycle.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Steroids are notorious for causing sterile abcesses....which is what happens when you get oil left pooled inside that doesnt dispurse. Why he would advise a sub Q injection on something that already disperses slowly is beyond me....

holy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
personally id run a higher dose. like holy said, 250mg is enough to shut u down but u wont see anything amazing gains wise

either shoot 1ml (250mg) of the test blend twice a week , or shoot 1/2ml (125mg) test bend twice a week with 50mg Test C twice a week
for sure, the 250 a week is just enough for nothing. 350 a week done as 1ml of the blend plus the cyp 2x a week should be ok. will your insurance cover the cyp? may as well do that if it does, rather than double up what you are spending on the blend

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

Yeah, insurance covers a whopping 35 bucks, big deal. Holy, thanks for the info...I've actually got a call into the doc to double check, you're making me doubt myself and I'd rather do that than grow a pustule.

I actually, just today, came into a better source for test and deca. This doc/script route has been a pain in the ass from day one and the price is ridiculous for the inital consult and whatnot. I went in thinking I'd get the script I wanted....no way.

Anyway, yeah I'll spike the blend for 250mg x2/week. Ass cheek still hurts from Sunday morning, but I"m guessing it's cuz it's virgin muscle.

The Cyp I guess I'll save the whole 6ml bottle I got and stack it with something else down the road.

Thanks again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good plan would be for you to forget about anabolics for a long time and learn how to eat. 5'10" and 150lbs is about at the bottom end of normal range weightwise, much less a bodybuilder or athlete weight.