What's the best Bulking/Mass PH CYCLE?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

Question What's the best Bulking/Mass PH CYCLE?

Just wondering whats the best PH Bulking/Mass Cycle with
    side effects in consideration. $$$ is not.
    I have 2-3 months before I can get my hands on a SERM

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

well if your going the PH route...you might not really need a serm, but pct is a good idea. 3-ad is good for a bulk cycle.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

3-AD , I'll have to look in too that...

I'm in Service so my options are a little held up at this time
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.16%

hehe no pct for prohormones? 3-ad?? hehe
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by footster View Post
    well if your going the PH route...you might not really need a serm, but pct is a good idea. 3-ad is good for a bulk cycle.

That is bad advice. Always good to have a serm onhand during cycle, and certainly for PCT.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

Quote Originally Posted by footster View Post
    What are you SMOKING?! No SERM?

1. Always have SERM on-hand (I always use SERM in PCT, regardless of what PH/DS I'm running)
    2. PCT isn't a "good idea", it's a must.

-Papa!-
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    hehe no pct for prohormones? 3-ad?? hehe

.....x2

hehe
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

Quote Originally Posted by OV33 View Post
    Just wondering whats the best PH Bulking/Mass Cycle with
    side effects in consideration. $$$ is not.
    I have 2-3 months before I can get my hands on a SERM
    5'7" and 132lbs i'd say food. ur diet is obviously terrible and a "roid" isn't going to help. anybody on here giving him advice to take ph's shouldn' be giving advice at all. i could see if u were maybe 132lbs completely shredded and had been bodybuilding for years but all u need is food man.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

I had surgery...

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    5'7" and 132lbs i'd say food. ur diet is obviously terrible and a "roid" isn't going to help. anybody on here giving him advice to take ph's shouldn' be giving advice at all. i could see if u were maybe 132lbs completely shredded and had been bodybuilding for years but all u need is food man.

In my pic I posted I was 147lbs and on a strict 4,000 to even 5,000 calorie diet. My metabolism is ridicoulus. I was taking 30 grams of protien every four hours. I plateaud at 147 naturally. I had surgery a year ago and lost 15 lbs. So I know when I work my way up I want a good cycle planned after i get back to where i was
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%

I'll bet any quantity of money that 147 is not your genetic limit, but if that's what you think, then no wonder you can't get past it

being an ecto isn't an excuse to roid up when you're small, it's an excuse to work even harder and eat even more, that's all. I seen plenty of VERY successful ectos, and juicing at 132 lbs isn't the reason they're successful.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%

Bud, I am an ecto. I am 5'10 and weigh in at about 140 ATM. I am waiting till I am at least 155-160 before I get too tempted to use a PH(trust me I have been staring at epi/havoc for awhile) but it aint worth it at my weight.

Only reason I struggle is money issues...bills, we may lose our house, yadda yadda. Cant really buy all the chicken/rice/ oatmeal I want.

If you want to bulk with a supp so bad I would recommend the AN stack thats popular, it will probably get you just as good results right now as a steroid would(btw all PH's you see are actually steroids, accept it same sides)

Drive
    RPM
    IGF-2
    Osteobolin-C
    Neovar Recomped

Add in
    Multi
    Fishoil

If money aint an issue take that and you would rack on some pounds without risking your body for no reason.

Seriously you could do probably better with that stack because you will have muscle memory to help, and a good intake of calories and proper dieting with greenies and fruits.

And there are MANY other non PH routes to take other than that stack man. Not just AN, but there are many great companies with great products you can find info on in the forums.

I am planning on a winter bulk with Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2 if I reach 150 by then.

I really recommend not using a PH atm. I mean what did you have surgery on? It could even agitate the issue.

Good luck bro, I hope you make a good decision.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

In my pic I posted I was 147lbs and on a strict 4,000 to even 5,000 calorie diet. My metabolism is ridicoulus. I was taking 30 grams of protien every four hours. I plateaud at 147 naturally. I had surgery a year ago and lost 15 lbs. So I know when I work my way up I want a good cycle planned after i get back to where i was
    how many grams of carbs were u taking in?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Bud, I am an ecto. I am 5'10 and weigh in at about 140 ATM. I am waiting till I am at least 155-160 before I get too tempted to use a PH(trust me I have been staring at epi/havoc for awhile) but it aint worth it at my weight.

Only reason I struggle is money issues...bills, we may lose our house, yadda yadda. Cant really buy all the chicken/rice/ oatmeal I want.

If you want to bulk with a supp so bad I would recommend the AN stack thats popular, it will probably get you just as good results right now as a steroid would(btw all PH's you see are actually steroids, accept it same sides)

Drive
    RPM
    IGF-2
    Osteobolin-C
    Neovar Recomped

Add in
    Multi
    Fishoil

If money aint an issue take that and you would rack on some pounds without risking your body for no reason.

Seriously you could do probably better with that stack because you will have muscle memory to help, and a good intake of calories and proper dieting with greenies and fruits.

And there are MANY other non PH routes to take other than that stack man. Not just AN, but there are many great companies with great products you can find info on in the forums.

I am planning on a winter bulk with Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2 if I reach 150 by then.

I really recommend not using a PH atm. I mean what did you have surgery on? It could even agitate the issue.

Good luck bro, I hope you make a good decision.
    if ur trying to bulk stay away from the chicken. red meat has a ton more calories and eat oatmeal brown rice, wheat pasta, peanut butter jelly sandwiches on wheat bread. anything whole grain is going to have a lot more calories in a smaller serving size you'll be getting a lot more calories.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%

if ur trying to bulk stay away from the chicken. red meat has a ton more calories and eat oatmeal brown rice, wheat pasta, peanut butter jelly sandwiches on wheat bread. anything whole grain is going to have a lot more calories in a smaller serving size you'll be getting a lot more calories.

Natty PB and whole grain wheat bread w/ flax seed is awesome

I like my chicken, I take it for the protien, during bulks I keep it, Just add in more....but a nice big chicken breast with green beans and a couple slices of wheat bread followed by a protein shake......add in a sweet potato.....its on! Red meat is great for bulk. I am just a huger personal fan of chicken and fish. During the winter though I think I will shoot for red meat, I consumed alot of pork actually, I just didnt find it helpful as much.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.76%

In my pic I posted I was 147lbs and on a strict 4,000 to even 5,000 calorie diet.

I was taking 30 grams of protien every four hours. I plateaud at 147 naturally.

Unless you live on a planet that has 40 hour days your not eating enough protein. Try 1.5-2 grams per lb bodyweight.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Unless you live on a planet that has 40 hour days your not eating enough protein. Try 1.5-2 grams per lb bodyweight.

Reason I love my chicken. 60 grams right then and there, followed by a protein shake. good 90 grams of protein. Considering I was shooting for 220 at least, it was good to have a PWO meal carry that much in ...wait the slices of bread had 8 g each....

Protein will limit your growth if you arent consuming enough of it. So no amount of cals are going to make you grow if you arent eating more protien than a small school serves up in mystery meat.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

Natty PB and whole grain wheat bread w/ flax seed is awesome

I like my chicken, I take it for the protien, during bulks I keep it, Just add in more....but a nice big chicken breast with green beans and a couple slices of wheat bread followed by a protein shake......add in a sweet potato.....its on! Red meat is great for bulk. I am just a huger personal fan of chicken and fish. During the winter though I think I will shoot for red meat, I consumed alot of pork actually, I just didnt find it helpful as much.
    it should. pork is loaded with calories
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

not to mention if ur eating a ton of protein during those hours your body can only absorb so much at a time.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

Reason I love my chicken. 60 grams right then and there, followed by a protein shake. good 90 grams of protein. Considering I was shooting for 220 at least, it was good to have a PWO meal carry that much in ...wait the slices of bread had 8 g each....

Protein will limit your growth if you arent consuming enough of it. So no amount of cals are going to make you grow if you arent eating more protien than a small school serves up in mystery meat.
    ur body can't absorb that much protein at once.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%

I understand, its just good. It takes me about an hours time to consume it all though. I count half of it into my system. Anything more is xtra benefit. It gives me a good recovered feeling, I usually have to go play softball after working, then working out all day.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

I understand, its just good. It takes me about an hours time to consume it all though. I count half of it into my system. Anything more is xtra benefit. It gives me a good recovered feeling, I usually have to go play softball after working, then working out all day.
    cut down on the activity and you'll gain more weight.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.76%

Any basis for your hypothesis?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%

cut down on the activity and you'll gain more weight.

I would cut down on activity, but I have to be active. Its just me. I want intensity, I wrestled for a reason. no other sport can match the intensity for me.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

I would cut down on activity, but I have to be active. Its just me. I want intensity, I wrestled for a reason. no other sport can match the intensity for me.
    u ever whack off for like 3 hours? **** is EXTREME!!!!!!! but good for u man only problem being extremely active and naturally skinny makes it hard to put on weight. can't have it both ways with ur body type. nothing wrong with being cut like crazy
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%

u ever whack off for like 3 hours? **** is EXTREME!!!!!!! but good for u man only problem being extremely active and naturally skinny makes it hard to put on weight. can't have it both ways with ur body type. nothing wrong with being cut like crazy

I will become dormant this winter when I do a bulk with mass FX and hyperdrol x2, then do a recomp until spring, then cut for summer. Got my year lined up
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%

Any basis for your hypothesis?
    I wont be able to find the article but ive read that your body can only completely absorb 30g of protein per meal. I personally find myself taking in a lot more than that during most meals though.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.76%

Your body can absorb as much as it needs, and you should base your protein intake on whether your gaining more fat than muscle. That is the point at which your taking in too much protein.

A side note: the FDA DRV for protein is 50g.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    I wont be able to find the article but ive read that your body can only completely absorb 30g of protein per meal. I personally find myself taking in a lot more than that during most meals though.
    absolute statements like that are always wrong. What is true, is that your body needs time to properly absorb food, so it's best to space meals out.
    Mostly answered PM's
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

Your body can absorb as much as it needs, and you should base your protein intake on whether your gaining more fat than muscle. That is the point at which your taking in too much protein.

ur only going to gain more fat if you're over ur caloric intake. and it also all depends on what you're eating because different protein sources have different biovalibilities.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

it won't absorb as much as it needs. if u eat 50 grams of protein from a beef source ur body won't absorb all 50 grams. if u take it all at once i mean
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%

it won't absorb as much as it needs. if u eat 50 grams of protein from a beef source ur body won't absorb all 50 grams. if u take it all at once i mean
    it will absorb more from 50g than if you ate 30g

therefore, eat more than 30g...

absorption is best represented as a percentage, but the presence of an absorption inefficiency doesn't imply that we should eat any less.
    Mostly answered PM's
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

More background on myself...

I had surgery on my wrist for a non union scaphoid in Jan. They took a bone from my hip and did a graph with a Titanium screw. As far as proper nutrition and everything I know how to balance and what my own body absorbs "No one knows there body better then thierself" So I do Plateau at around 145-147. As far as Protien consumption you have to build your body up to take more protien just as you said. Same as Calories, vitamins exc. So A guy my wieght Benching 280 is going to be absorbing more then me Benching 180 just an example. Lets say that guy benching 280 is out lifting me in all categories. I feel comfortable with a cycle once I get to around 145-150 but not before because it would be stupid. However since its been a year of no gym. I hope my metabolism slowed some and I find out I plateau this time at around 155-160. I will push every natural gain first then resort to outside help. "Knowledge is Power" So I want the knowledge if I need it. I have no set plans yet. Just shopping and in the mean time trying to get rehabilitated and get back to par. Good advice I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not going into this blind and I have a limit I must reach before I decide anything.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%

You are nowhere near your genetic potential, you just don't know it yet because you haven't lifted long enough and hard enough to figure out how to gain.
    Mostly answered PM's
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    You are nowhere near your genetic potential, you just don't know it yet because you haven't lifted long enough and hard enough to figure out how to gain.
    Exactly unless you've been lifting for 15-20 years u have no idea what ur potential is. Even then if ur whole life isn't dedicated to bodybuilding u probably won't know it either
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

wow. I'm sorry how stupid that sounded saying he didn't need a serm. I just was thinking to quick, and of course you should pct, but in the sense I was thinking of M1D and usually I thought people didnt use a serm after the cycle. But I'm sorry again for that advice. Worded wrong and wasnt thinking.

Havent been on the forums in awhile, work is crazy.

Similar Forum Threads

1. mass gainers and bulking
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:45 PM
  2. Bulking Cycle: Stak+Test or IDS Mass Tabs
    By FreeDiver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 10:03 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 10:11 PM
  4. Replies: 26