I need some serious help...

  1. New Member
    HuskerFan13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

    I need some serious help...


    Can Tren Xtreme cause depression? I've been taking it for 2 weeks now and I've gone through periodical fits of fairly extreme depression and home sickness like I've never had in the past. It's soooo bad I can't stand it anymore. I think I'm gonna have to abort the cycle for my overall psychological health and well being. No one ever mentioned this to me when I went to buy it at Max Muscle so I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences with Tren Xtreme? Thanks guys, I really need the help right now....

  2. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1073
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan13 View Post
    Can Tren Xtreme cause depression? I've been taking it for 2 weeks now and I've gone through periodical fits of fairly extreme depression and home sickness like I've never had in the past. It's soooo bad I can't stand it anymore. I think I'm gonna have to abort the cycle for my overall psychological health and well being. No one ever mentioned this to me when I went to buy it at Max Muscle so I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences with Tren Xtreme? Thanks guys, I really need the help right now....
    Not to side-track your original concern, but did this retailer also mention you need PCT and also should be taking support supplements? I hear of these retailers never mentioning such IMPERATIVE aspects such as these.

    Note: I cannot answer your question as I have not read of such a side effect nor have I used the product. I hope you do well in the end Husker!

    -Papa!-
  3. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    dude 6'4 195 lbs and you need steroids...?

    steroids shouldn't cause depression, the increased test usually gives confidence, but a test derivative like a tren product, who knows, this stuff isn't studied scientifically and that's why they're more dangerous than injectable steroids.

    You may want to quit your cycle early as you obviously aren't ready for it. And READ up on steroids before you use them, especially on POST CYCLE THERAPY like papap said!
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,381
    Rep Power
    851638
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'd stop the cycle.
  5. New Member
    HuskerFan13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'd stop the cycle.
    I'm definitely stopping the Tren Xtreme and starting my PCT immediately. I've always been a happy go lucky person and so I knew something was wrong when I started feeling this deep, dark depression. Anyone know how long this takes to get out of your system so I can know when to expect to start feeling better?
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Bro it is not worth your mental health I would abort the cycle and I wish you luck
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,381
    Rep Power
    851638
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan13 View Post
    I'm definitely stopping the Tren Xtreme and starting my PCT immediately. I've always been a happy go lucky person and so I knew something was wrong when I started feeling this deep, dark depression. Anyone know how long this takes to get out of your system so I can know when to expect to start feeling better?
    Hard to say with OTC orals. Hopefully there are no lasting effects...
  8. New Member
    HuskerFan13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

    Bump. Just wondering if anyone else experienced depression of any sorts while on Tren Xtreme or any steroids/pro-hormones for that matter and how did you deal with it or combat it? Again, thanks for the help guys. It is much needed these days.
  9. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1377
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    69.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan13 View Post
    Bump. Just wondering if anyone else experienced depression of any sorts while on Tren Xtreme or any steroids/pro-hormones for that matter and how did you deal with it or combat it? Again, thanks for the help guys. It is much needed these days.

    Many people have experienced depression on anabolic steroids. Everyone's different and if it occurs the way to defeat it is by stopping.
  10. New Member
    Cerberus777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    89.76%

    'TREn" type can increase prolactin and this can decrease dopamine
  11. New Member
    willie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    19.84%

    yes, depression can be a side effect of steroid use...best course of action is the one you're taking...stop the cycle and start pct...
  12. New Member
    HuskerFan13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by willie2 View Post
    yes, depression can be a side effect of steroid use...best course of action is the one you're taking...stop the cycle and start pct...
    Ok thanks guys. I stopped my cycle last night and started my PCT right away. I feel a little bit better this morning but I imagine it might take a couple days to get it totally flushed out of my system. Anyone know for sure how long it takes for Tren Xtreme to fully dissipate in your system? I'm just curious...
  13. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,381
    Rep Power
    851638
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Its going to be really hard for anyone to answer that question unfortunately. Cerebus did bring up a good point regarding the inverse relationship between dopamine and prolactin.

    Curious, but what does your pct look like?
  14. New Member
    HuskerFan13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Its going to be really hard for anyone to answer that question unfortunately. Cerebus did bring up a good point regarding the inverse relationship between dopamine and prolactin.

    Curious, but what does your pct look like?
    When I bought the Tren Xtreme at Max Muscle they sold me Max Anabol and said that would be sufficient. I've had a few guys tell me it won't be enough and I planned on getting something better but I didn't think I'd have to quit my cycle this soon. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated...
  15. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,381
    Rep Power
    851638
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan13 View Post
    When I bought the Tren Xtreme at Max Muscle they sold me Max Anabol and said that would be sufficient. I've had a few guys tell me it won't be enough and I planned on getting something better but I didn't think I'd have to quit my cycle this soon. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated...
    I'm curious, and you obviously dont have to answer this but assuming your a husker fan, do you by chance live in Linc or Omaha? I sorta might know who you were dealing with when you purchased this stuff...

    Having said that Max Anabol is just a natty test booster. It may help (it basically has a ton of stuff in it all pry underdosed but may work regardless). If your having prolactin problems (search for prolactin or hyperprolactinaemia and read on symptoms) then you may need something like caber/dostinex to assist in bringing your dopamine levels back to baseline.

    I'm also not too confident in the "AI" portion of max anabol. It may provide some limited benefit but if you are in fact having elevated estrogen levels you may need to implement the use of a serm or AI such as a-dex, letro, or something OTC like ATD.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperprolactinaemia

    For those interested this is Max Anabol:

    Size: 90 Capsules
    Serving Size: 3 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Max Anabol
    90 Capsules
    †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose,
    treat, cure or prevent disease.
    DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement take three (3)
    capsules following your last meal before bedtime
    with eight (8) ounces of water. Two doses may be
    taken daily spread 12 hours apart if desired. May be
    taken with or without food.
    INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Maltodextrin, Magnesium
    Stearate.
    KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY
    PLACE AWAY FROM MOISTURE, SUNLIGHT AND EXCESS HEAT.
    ALWAYS KEEP TIGHTLY SEALED.
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 3 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving % DV*
    Zinc (as Zinc aspartate) 15 mg 100%
    Magnesium (as Magnesium aspartate) 225 mg 56%
    Male Performance Blend:
    Ajuga turkestanica (2% Turkesterone), Horny Goat Weed
    (Epimedium grandiflorum), Rhodiola rosea (3% rosavin),
    Maca 4:1Extract (Lepidium meyenii) (root), Pygeum
    africanum (12% phytosterols), Saw palmetto
    berry extract (45% fatty acids) 975 mg **
    Anabolic Blend:
    Tribulus terrestris (40mg Protodioscin) (60% Saponins),
    Rhaponticum carthamoides (5% 20-Hydroxy
    Beta-ecdysterone), Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum
    olacoides, 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Isoflavone, Eurycoma
    longifolia jack 300:1 Extract (equivalent to
    200mg of 20:1 Extract) 664 mg **
    Anti-Estrogen Blend:
    Red clover extract (8% isoflavones) (Trifolium
    pratense), DIM (diindolymethane), Chrysin 205 mg **
    *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
  16. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    287
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    63.95%

    i suggested to him to get some samE. good for the liver and also people have reported elevated mood. anyone back me up on this?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,381
    Rep Power
    851638
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by austink3417 View Post
    i suggested to him to get some samE. good for the liver and also people have reported elevated mood. anyone back me up on this?
    I've seen both ends of the spectrum with SAMe. Some guys report mood elevation and others report negative psychological effects (mostly reported on immst forums I believe). Regardless I'd agree on the liver benefits. I'm not sure that is his primary issue here though.
  18. New Member
    Grazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%

    vitex is a quick way to lower prolactin levels. vit b6 helps too.
  19. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1377
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    69.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by austink3417 View Post
    i suggested to him to get some samE. good for the liver and also people have reported elevated mood. anyone back me up on this?
    Definitely a great supplement. Can be good for liver cleansing, joint health, mood elevating, and more. Somewhat costly to use long term but well worth it IMO.

    5HTP works well for some as an anti-depressant too, however once you stop the AAS - chances are you'll be fine without adding a mood elevator.
  20. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    When it comes to chemical imbalances nothing is a guarantee my friend. Just round up a more potent PCT as fast as you can. This could fade within a short time(week or two) or take a longer time to clear up.... The body is the most complex piece of machinery on this entire planet. Probably in the universe. When you try to make it do things unnaturally, it may stop working right. And if time don't fix it, proper intake could, if that don't a specialist may need to be brought in to assist in repairing your body/mind.

    If you are always hyper and happy go lucky, supps and meds may have a different effect on you. I grew up with ADHD, I had to take prescription speed to calm me down. In retrospect, by body is different than that of someone normal.

    We are all chemically different.

    Good luck bro. I hope things spin around for you. Since you didnt go too far, I think it will clear up fast with a proper PCT and a specialized diet.
  21. New Member
    HuskerFan13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

    Thanks again for the advice guys. I felt a little bit better today but still not 100% back to normal. I think it might take a few days (or longer) to get back to normal. If I don't feel like I think I should by weeks end I'm gonna get some SAMe, probably from Walmart. Does the brand make a difference?

    One things for sure, I've learned my lesson with pro-hormones. I saw what great results some friends had, putting on 20-25 pounds of solid muscle and so I thought if I could get to 215-220 lbs I would be satisfied. I learned that my mental health and happiness are FAR more important. From now on I'm gonna stick to eating lots of healthy food, protein, creatine and a multivitamin and call it good!!!!
  22. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,381
    Rep Power
    851638
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan13 View Post
    Thanks again for the advice guys. I felt a little bit better today but still not 100% back to normal. I think it might take a few days (or longer) to get back to normal. If I don't feel like I think I should by weeks end I'm gonna get some SAMe, probably from Walmart. Does the brand make a difference?

    One things for sure, I've learned my lesson with pro-hormones. I saw what great results some friends had, putting on 20-25 pounds of solid muscle and so I thought if I could get to 215-220 lbs I would be satisfied. I learned that my mental health and happiness are FAR more important. From now on I'm gonna stick to eating lots of healthy food, protein, creatine and a multivitamin and call it good!!!!
    Good call man.
  23. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sounds like your making the best choice. PH's just dont work well with some peoples chemistry. We are all different. I know you can attain your goals though through natura ways, Good luck my friend.
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in