Tapering havoc/epistane up and down

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
This is probably a very newbie question. I've had some experience with PH's. Ran havoc few months back and gained 12lbs. Just finished a 22 day cycle of 3ad.

What I can't seem to figure out is why if havoc/epi has an extremely high AI affect...(no aromatizing and kills estrogen/gyno) do we treat it as a regular steroid and run it 20/30/30/40 and just cut off into pct nolva?

Lots of people are having estrogen rebound after nolva for 4 week. I did experience this. Slight sensativity for 3 days and now I have a very tiny gland behind each nipple (dont know if it was thre to begin with or not). I've heard that this rebound is exactly like a rebound from inversely tapering an AI. Like running ATD starting low and stopping at a high dosage.

Why not run havoc 20,30,40,20,10 while tapering into nolva/ai

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
most ppl get rebound because in PCT they use 10,000 products to minimize estrogen and they kill it.....then they come off and have rebound.

other than superdrol or phera clones, i would use Nolva 20/20/10/10 for all other designers....40mgs is overkill

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I agree that rebound gyno is caused by killing all the estrogen. It really does nothing to taper up then down if your shutdown you are shutdown and not producing test on you own. It is better to run it 20/20/30/30 or 20/20/30/40 then go into pct. 40mg of Nolva is overkill for this cycle. I wish you the best bro:thumbsup: