Damn!!!!

agforest

agforest

Awards
Ok. I went ot the supplement store to inquire about some stuff that would help me gain some mass and strength. The owner recommended Propadrol and Methyl-E and sold me on it. I haven't taken any supplement what so ever in over 10 years. Been taking the propadrol and methyl-E for a week. Well......after reading on this site about prohormones I don't think that I want to take them anymore. The reason is that I have this hobby....I make homemade beer and love to drink it!! So far I have read that taking prohormones and drinking beer is bad news. I only drink a 10 to 12 beers over the weekend but I don't want to desrtoy my liver and I don't think that I want to give up drinking for even a week or two. I am only 197 lbs but can bench 275, am ripped, and I compete in 2 or 3 triathlon sprints a year so I am not a lush. I just have 1 question....I spent $100 on these supplements and don't want to just throw them away. Can I just take them during the week and then lay off them on the weekend and drink my normal 12 beers and start back on monday or should I just not take them at all. I have only been taking them for 6 days and need ot make the decision to throw them away or finish the cycle (3 more weeks) and take a PCT and then probably never take them again. What should I do? finish the cycle (excluding taking the methyl-E within 24 hours of drinking) or just quit (only been taking for 6 days) and just stay natural. Oh yeah, I'm 32 and been lifting on and off for 15 years.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok. I went ot the supplement store to inquire about some stuff that would help me gain some mass and strength. The owner recommended Propadrol and Methyl-E and sold me on it. I haven't taken any supplement what so ever in over 10 years. Been taking the propadrol and methyl-E for a week. Well......after reading on this site about prohormones I don't think that I want to take them anymore. The reason is that I have this hobby....I make homemade beer and love to drink it!! So far I have read that taking prohormones and drinking beer is bad news. I only drink a 10 to 12 beers over the weekend but I don't want to desrtoy my liver and I don't think that I want to give up drinking for even a week or two. I am only 197 lbs but can bench 275, am ripped, and I compete in 2 or 3 triathlon sprints a year so I am not a lush. I just have 1 question....I spent $100 on these supplements and don't want to just throw them away. Can I just take them during the week and then lay off them on the weekend and drink my normal 12 beers and start back on monday or should I just not take them at all. I have only been taking them for 6 days and need ot make the decision to throw them away or finish the cycle (3 more weeks) and take a PCT and then probably never take them again. What should I do? finish the cycle (excluding taking the methyl-E within 24 hours of drinking) or just quit (only been taking for 6 days) and just stay natural. Oh yeah, I'm 32 and been lifting on and off for 15 years.
Well first of all, selling someone on that without giving correct information is wrong.

You cannot just stop for the weekend. Your liver enzymes are raised not only during the half life of the compound, but afterward, and your liver needs time to heal. If you have only been on a week, you can drop everything cold turkey and be good. You would gain nicely with something like Activate, or MassFX, or RPM/DRIVE. But if you arent willing to drop a 12 pack for the weekend, drop the supps.

Sucks, I know, I love my beer. But it is the nature of the beast.

Adams

agforest

agforest

Awards
You cannot just stop for the weekend.

Sucks, I know, I love my beer. But it is the nature of the beast.

Adams
I figured as much.... I guess that I will try some safer supplements. I just finished brewing 5 gallons of ale tonight and have 5 more gallons that will be ready next weekend....I'll be damned if I'm not gonna drink any. Guess I will not be taking any more prohormones.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I figured as much.... I guess that I will try some safer supplements. I just finished brewing 5 gallons of ale tonight and have 5 more gallons that will be ready next weekend....I'll be damned if I'm not gonna drink any. Guess I will not be taking any more prohormones.
You are a wise man for A) researching the products (albeit, after purchase and beginning use), and B) deciding to QUIT using them.

Prohoromones/steroids + alcohol = disaster

-Papa!-

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
P Nutrition / Health 4
C Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4