Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn right, especially at the greatest park in all of sports
Fenway Park! :)

But still.......GO AMERICAN LEAUGE!!

Damn Grady Sizemore hits a big ball for a little guy!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word..I wish Francona would have started Rivera
I don't say this because i don't like the yankess, but he made the right choice. Cliff Lee deserved it on all accounts.

I don't discount that rivera is one of the best closers ever, but he's definitely not a starter like francona said.

Good Shepherd

Awards
I don't say this because i don't like the yankess, but he made the right choice. Cliff Lee deserved it on all accounts.

I don't discount that rivera is one of the best closers ever, but he's definitely not a starter like francona said.
I def. follow that logic, but this is a special occasion so.........it just would be cool , thats all.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I DVR'd the HRD so I could watch it at my leisure. I am so glad I did.

Some very excellent memorabilia-esque commercials of the stadium and the legends that have played and the great historical games.

I am so blown away by the Josh Hamilton story. Just got done watching him hit. Wow!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just learned a valuable DVR lesson. The cable network allowed a 2 hour slot for the HRD on the programming guide. By default when I set it to record it only recorded for 2 hours. All I have is the entire first round and the first few of Lance Bergman's during the Reggie Jackson commentary. :(

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh Hamilton is a f*ckin' beast!

What a show he put on in that first round......WOW!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fenway Park! :)

But still.......GO AMERICAN LEAUGE!!

Damn Grady Sizemore hits a big ball for a little guy!
I wont even argue the parks, or franchises 26 titles nuff said :)

Sizemore is freakish, the ball makes anb odd noise off his bat and it damn near explodes

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wont even argue the parks, or franchises 26 titles nuff said :)

Sizemore is freakish, the ball makes anb odd noise off his bat and it damn near explodes
I won't argue that we're in first place, or won 2 of the last 4 world series either. :) I just LOVE seeing all those red sox infiltrate yankee stadium during the all-star game haha. I can admit the yankees success, but the times have changed.

Hamilton is a freakin' monster. I can't believe the show he put on last night.

Sizemore is a gem no doubt. What an asset that guy is to ANY team!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just LOVE seeing all those red sox infiltrate yankee stadium during the all-star game haha.
Yeah, the sound of their infiltration was quite enjoyable too :D

I just LOVE the rivalry!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the sound of their infiltration was quite enjoyable too :D

I just LOVE the rivalry!
Yes....fans boo what they fear. ;)

I'm kidding brian......I LOVE THE RIVALRY!!!! :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about the RED SOX PLAYER - J.D DREW tying the game for the A.L. in the all-star game. :D

Edit: Oh yeah.....in yankee stadium! :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice throw Navarro!!!!!

My oh my.......

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'm the only NL fan in this one..... 3-2 NL!!!!

To restate what's already been said....the show last night in the home run derby was amazing.....was a let down when Hamilton didn't win it. It was inspiring to hear the Yankee Stadium crowd chant his name while he was pounding the ball.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess I'm the only NL fan in this one..... 3-2 NL!!!!

To restate what's already been said....the show last night in the home run derby was amazing.....was a let down when Hamilton didn't win it. It was inspiring to hear the Yankee Stadium crowd chant his name while he was pounding the ball.
Damn the NL!! :)

It was a sight to see last night though. I'm SO glad i was able to watch it.

ATJnutrition protien ballz baby!!! Fine product you have my friend!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Damn the NL!! :)

It was a sight to see last night though. I'm SO glad i was able to watch it.

ATJnutrition protien ballz baby!!! Fine product you have my friend!

Thanks for the good word my friend....new packaging, labeling and formula very soon....also very close to getting in with a national distributor...

Now back to the game... still 3-2 NL!!! AL threatening with 2 out, bottom of the eighth.......make it 3-3

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the good word my friend....new packaging, labeling and formula very soon....also very close to getting in with a national distributor...

Now back to the game... still 3-2 NL!!! AL threatening with 2 out, bottom of the eighth.......make it 3-3
I look forward to the new formula! Your ballz will be part of my bulker for sure!

AL TIES IT UP!!! WOOT, WOOT!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that was a nice strikeout/throwout combo by rivera/navarro.......Damn you navarro, we could be winning!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man.....what a LONG game that was lol!

AL wins it again! 12 in a row baby!

Edit: Even better yet......a Red Sox player - J.D. Drew gets the MVP at yankee stadium during the last all-star game at the stadium ahahahaha!!! Oh, it feels good!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just learned a valuable DVR lesson. The cable network allowed a 2 hour slot for the HRD on the programming guide. By default when I set it to record it only recorded for 2 hours. All I have is the entire first round and the first few of Lance Bergman's during the Reggie Jackson commentary. :(
Bastiges!!! I purposely set my timer for 4 hours and it goes long. I have yet to look but I presume I missed about a third of the game in my recording :aargh:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man.....what a LONG game that was lol!

AL wins it again! 12 in a row baby!

Edit: Even better yet......a Red Sox player - J.D. Drew gets the MVP at yankee stadium during the last all-star game at the stadium ahahahaha!!! Oh, it feels good!
Consider it a gift! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe how many chances the AL had to win the games last night, but didn't until the bottom of the 15th. They had bases loaded with no outs in the bottom of the 10th......and they didn't score. :blink:

It's nice to know the AL has the advantage in the world series. :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't argue that we're in first place, or won 2 of the last 4 world series either. :) I just LOVE seeing all those red sox infiltrate yankee stadium during the all-star game haha. I can admit the yankees success, but the times have changed.

Hamilton is a freakin' monster. I can't believe the show he put on last night.

Sizemore is a gem no doubt. What an asset that guy is to ANY team!
you have had more recent success, but there are psoitives for both franchises going forward damn it <boy Joba better be cy young>

Hamilton is scary, and I would love Sizemore on my team

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
A.L. RULES!!!

Josh Hamilton RULES!!!!

Another GWRBI in an All-Star Game for Michael Young!!

GO RANGERS!!!