2008 AM Fantasy Football

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well its getting to be that time, and since no league has been established yet (and its getting late imo) I am going to grab the reigns and make the AM league. I plan on doing Yahoo (imo the best) and want to see who else is game to participate.
**its completly free as well, unless we make it interesting and all decide to make it a pay league for some real rewards.

Only real thing I ask is that baring any truly imminent problem/event please make it a point to attend the live draft. I hate it when 2-3 people out of 10 or 12 don't show up, my entire repertoire of smack talk just goes out the door... lol.

So I am thinking 10-12 people. Let me know if your down.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well its getting to be that time, and since no league has been established yet (and its getting late imo) I am going to grab the reigns and make the AM league. I plan on doing Yahoo (imo the best) and want to see who else is game to participate.
**its completly free as well, unless we make it interesting and all decide to make it a pay league for some real rewards.

Only real thing I ask is that baring any truly imminent problem/event please make it a point to attend the live draft. I hate it when 2-3 people out of 10 or 12 don't show up, my entire repertoire of smack talk just goes out the door... lol.

So I am thinking 10-12 people. Let me know if your down.
FIRST!

And I, too, hate when people don't attend the live draft, it isn't fun seeing Brett Favre go in the first round after he retires lol.

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
I'd be up for it if you have the room. I agree on the live draft as well. Only concern is I coach football in August/Sept until 8 pm central M-Th, so that would knock me out if the draft is during those times. Anyway, if it works, I'm game....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in! :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Draft would have to be at night for me to make it - 6pm CT or later.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah just make the draft for like 10 EST so that even PST would be able to make it at 7pm.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yea draft would be later on in the day, 10 pm est sounds good. I'll take a count though to make sure I get it on a day where everyone who gets in can make it.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Being last years champion...I'm in. :clap2:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I am actually going to have to scrounge up people to get to 10 (and thats with some non regs already).

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Ill be emailing invites in a day or two when the final list of guys is up.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry man u sent me a PM about this awhile ago and i forgot to come to the thread you guys can count me in

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I am actually going to have to scrounge up people to get to 10 (and thats with some non regs already).
you should be able to get more than 10 guys from here alone... i'd be hard to believe that only 10 guys on this board follow football and are willing to participate.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if only one u can go ahead ill probably get last place in this lol.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You already know I'm in on this bud. Just send me link to my email when you have the league setup! :thumbsup:. Oh just to get the smack talk going...to all those in the league...bow before the future champ...:bow28:

HAHAHAHAHAH....:toofunny:

Cheers!:cheers:

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im down. I usually do 6 or 7 yahoo! leagues a year (2 email accounts).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my team in as well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The blitzkrieg shall fall upon you all!...........

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Oswizle

Awards
I've been a Randy Fan since his Marshall days.....I cant stand the Pats...but i'll take Brady and Moss with my first 2 picks :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brady is all mine!!! :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The craziest thing that hit me from last year was, I was reading a pre-season mock draft scheme, and under Brady it read:
"even if his td count drops by 20, its still a monster year".

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Not if I have first pick...hahahaha. :toofunny:. Yes I am serious...I will take Brady...The guy carried my team last year...His fantasy point total was more than 2 RB's combined in most cases.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not if I have first pick...hahahaha. :toofunny:. Yes I am serious...I will take Brady...The guy carried my team last year...His fantasy point total was more than 2 RB's combined in most cases.

Don't worry, i already have my badazz, and alternate badazz teams already planned out. :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Except for Nabisco, all the invites were sent out (he hasn't given me his yet). Once everyone is in I will make sure the live draft date I have set right now works for everyone.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry, i already have my badazz, and alternate badazz teams already planned out. :D
Well be prepared my good man...I don't lose very often...hahaha. :D. Week 1...T1 gets treated like a lamb to the slaughter....This lion is going to feast quite well. HAHAHAHAHA. :toofunny: It will be good times indeed bud. I'll get the pleasantries out of the way early to...good luck to you. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well be prepared my good man...I don't lose very often...hahaha. :D. Week 1...T1 gets treated like a lamb to the slaughter....This lion is going to feast quite well. HAHAHAHAHA. :toofunny: It will be good times indeed bud. I'll get the pleasantries out of the way early to...good luck to you. :)

I don't lose often either brotha. My persistence and strategy always seem to prevail. ;) Good luck to you as well, but i'm like godzilla laying down the law on downtown tokyo! :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I don't lose often either brotha. My persistence and strategy always seem to prevail. ;) Good luck to you as well, but i'm like godzilla laying down the law on downtown tokyo! :D

Nice....lol. :D

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
OCC - pretty sure that Thursday night works for me.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

you sure that isn't "puff the majic dragon"?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I've been a Randy Fan since his Marshall days.....I cant stand the Pats...but i'll take Brady and Moss with my first 2 picks :)
What about his Florida State days lol?

Also did we get a draft date yet?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Except for Nabisco, all the invites were sent out (he hasn't given me his yet). Once everyone is in I will make sure the live draft date I have set right now works for everyone.
Nabisco is on vacation and should be back later this week.
so hold his spot because this is one guy i really want to beat and then rub it in.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nabisco is on vacation and should be back later this week.
so hold his spot because this is one guy i really want to beat and then rub it in.
Yea thats what I thought (saw he hadn't posted in a while). Thanks for the heads up bro.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm back, I'm back. Sent you the PM today OCC, I'm up for the draft whenever. Thanks for holding my spot.

Hank, its on like Donkey Kong.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
NP Nabisco. I mean I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't defeat the reining champ. :D

All invites are sent out (have 10 people in the league.) Just waiting for Bolt and Piston to join in. I'll pm them later if they don't see this to make sure there still in.

Also I don't know if they have issues with it, I don't think they will, but for everyone is the draft on Thursday August 21 at 9:15 pm good? If it isn't I think Sunday August 17 at 9:15 would be the next best option. Let me know if the current thing is solid for everyone.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i need to go check that. what time zone are u refering to OCC?