2008 AM Fantasy Football

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I've been a Randy Fan since his Marshall days.....I cant stand the Pats...but i'll take Brady and Moss with my first 2 picks

2. Brady is all mine!!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Brady is all mine!!!
    The craziest thing that hit me from last year was, I was reading a pre-season mock draft scheme, and under Brady it read:
    "even if his td count drops by 20, its still a monster year".

4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Brady is all mine!!!
    Not if I have first pick...hahahaha. . Yes I am serious...I will take Brady...The guy carried my team last year...His fantasy point total was more than 2 RB's combined in most cases.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Not if I have first pick...hahahaha. . Yes I am serious...I will take Brady...The guy carried my team last year...His fantasy point total was more than 2 RB's combined in most cases.

Cheers!

Don't worry, i already have my badazz, and alternate badazz teams already planned out.

Legendary

6. Except for Nabisco, all the invites were sent out (he hasn't given me his yet). Once everyone is in I will make sure the live draft date I have set right now works for everyone.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Don't worry, i already have my badazz, and alternate badazz teams already planned out.
    Well be prepared my good man...I don't lose very often...hahaha. . Week 1...T1 gets treated like a lamb to the slaughter....This lion is going to feast quite well. HAHAHAHAHA. It will be good times indeed bud. I'll get the pleasantries out of the way early to...good luck to you.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Well be prepared my good man...I don't lose very often...hahaha. . Week 1...T1 gets treated like a lamb to the slaughter....This lion is going to feast quite well. HAHAHAHAHA. It will be good times indeed bud. I'll get the pleasantries out of the way early to...good luck to you.

Cheers!
    I don't lose often either brotha. My persistence and strategy always seem to prevail. Good luck to you as well, but i'm like godzilla laying down the law on downtown tokyo!

Legendary

9. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I don't lose often either brotha. My persistence and strategy always seem to prevail. Good luck to you as well, but i'm like godzilla laying down the law on downtown tokyo!

Nice....lol.

Cheers Brutha Man!

10. OCC - pretty sure that Thursday night works for me.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

you sure that isn't "puff the majic dragon"?

12. let the battle begin.....

13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Brady is all mine!!!
    you guys should fight over laurance maroney.
    he was a big bust for me last yr.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Oswizle View Post
    I've been a Randy Fan since his Marshall days.....I cant stand the Pats...but i'll take Brady and Moss with my first 2 picks
    What about his Florida State days lol?

Also did we get a draft date yet?
    PharmD

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    let the battle begin.....

Godzilla is gonna tear you a new one hankster.

Legendary

16. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Except for Nabisco, all the invites were sent out (he hasn't given me his yet). Once everyone is in I will make sure the live draft date I have set right now works for everyone.
    Nabisco is on vacation and should be back later this week.
    so hold his spot because this is one guy i really want to beat and then rub it in.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    Nabisco is on vacation and should be back later this week.
    so hold his spot because this is one guy i really want to beat and then rub it in.
    Yea thats what I thought (saw he hadn't posted in a while). Thanks for the heads up bro.

18. I'm back, I'm back. Sent you the PM today OCC, I'm up for the draft whenever. Thanks for holding my spot.

Hank, its on like Donkey Kong.

19. NP Nabisco. I mean I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't defeat the reining champ.

All invites are sent out (have 10 people in the league.) Just waiting for Bolt and Piston to join in. I'll pm them later if they don't see this to make sure there still in.

Also I don't know if they have issues with it, I don't think they will, but for everyone is the draft on Thursday August 21 at 9:15 pm good? If it isn't I think Sunday August 17 at 9:15 would be the next best option. Let me know if the current thing is solid for everyone.

20. i need to go check that. what time zone are u refering to OCC?

21. 9:15 eastern time.

22. im gonna cut out man. sorry for that. dont hate me guys! haha. i thought it would be fun but im not that into it honestly so it would be better for someone else to take my spot.

23. Man, just caught this thread, been away for awhile during the summer. You got room for one more, I was in last year and enjoyed it.

24. i say let the LOSER (bludevil) in!

25. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i say let the LOSER (bludevil) in!
    LOL, thanks mace. I'll gladly take the rear as long as I'm still in the game. Can anyone say sloppy seconds

By the way, if I remember correctly, it took you about 2 weeks to get my size 10 shoe out of your behind last year cause my team whipped yours so bad

26. i just finished ranking my players.
    bring on the draft!!!

27. I somehow created two teams...can the commissioner fix that?

i.e. delete one of the SteelCity teams...really not sure how this happened.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I somehow created two teams...can the commissioner fix that?

i.e. delete one of the SteelCity teams...really not sure how this happened.
    Theres only 1 Steel City in AM 2k9. Are you thinking of the second league?

29. No, when I logged in there were two...let me go check again.

30. the two teams are still there... the commissioner needs to address this

Similar Forum Threads

1. AM Fantasy Football
    By Whitesnake in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 01:58 PM
  2. Fantasy Football
    By OCCFan023 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 02:31 PM
  3. Fantasy Football
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk