Poll: What do you think of the WNBA

WNBA...lets get real here.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    As long as I am not going up against Margo Dydek, I will post up all day baby. I think I could snag some as well from the giant as well though. I am not cocky and said I would not be an all-star.... my first season

Margo:
    wow thats a big b***H!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    wow thats a big b***H!!!
    hyuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee.

Shes the Kenny George of the WNBA.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    hyuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee.

Shes the Kenny George of the WNBA.
    never heard of kenny george, sorry. maybe a Manute Bol comparison is better suited....minus the pigment

4. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    never heard of kenny george, sorry. maybe a Manute Bol comparison is better suited....minus the pigment
    ahah true Manute was a damn giant. They are both 7'7 I think though so its actually perfect, except Manute was cooler because no one ever dunked over him.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=htwkRYa0gOk"]YouTube - Tyler Hansbrough Dunk on 7'7 Kenny George[/ame]

5. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    ahah true Manute was a damn giant. They are both 7'7 I think though so its actually perfect, except Manute was cooler because no one ever dunked over him.

YouTube - Tyler Hansbrough Dunk on 7'7 Kenny George
    whats worse about that dunk was it was a WHITE GUY! LOL..
    manute was the sh1t man i remember one day he made like 7 three pointers in one game it was unreal.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    whats worse about that dunk was it was a WHITE GUY! LOL..
    manute was the sh1t man i remember one day he made like 7 three pointers in one game it was unreal.
    A 7'7 guy hitting the back board is impressive from beyond the arc, that is incredible.

Oh side note, I wanted to play your avi really bad, but it is off youtube. Find another one broski?

7. McDonalds all-american ehh. Yea at 5'11 she would probably somewhat athletic if she could move which may create some problems for me down low only being 5'8". I've been really itching to play some legit girls in basketball. I've been playing once a week with my cousins high school team because my uncle helps coach. Getting used to playing with the girls ball is kinda hard it's so much smaller and lighter.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. long time no post, lets get back in track
    By Zombie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 09:07 PM
  2. Lets get some World Cup talk going
    By CREAO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. Lets get this started
    By PVSkyHigh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 07:08 PM
  4. Does anybody else get real bad back pumps on superdrol?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 05:09 AM