Track guys

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't really know where to post this so I guess I'll post it here.

The other week, long story this, I ran consistently in the 10.4-10.5 in the 100meter. I was in track spikes but no blocks.

Now with going to college and trying to get all the money I can. Do you guys think I have a legit shot and getting a spot on a NCAA Division 1 or 2 track team? I dont really do any training for speed. Just what we do for baseball and a little on my own every now and again.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was this hand timed or electronic?

Regardless, it's impressive.

Yeah, you've got a shot at D-I.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
That is impressive, go for it.

:bruce3:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I didn't really know where to post this so I guess I'll post it here.

The other week, long story this, I ran consistently in the 10.4-10.5 in the 100meter. I was in track spikes but no blocks.

Now with going to college and trying to get all the money I can. Do you guys think I have a legit shot and getting a spot on a NCAA Division 1 or 2 track team? I dont really do any training for speed. Just what we do for baseball and a little on my own every now and again.
You play football? That makes for a nice 40 time as well.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was hand time. I was talking to some track guys at the school im at right now and turns out my 60yard time, equal to the in-door 55meter dash (for baseball in spikes from baseball base running stance) would more than qualify me for NAIA nationals. Only problem is it's the spring season they give $ for :sad: I stil might try it.

Im suppose to practice with the indoor team after Halloween I'll let you guys know. Thanks for the support!!!!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well depending what you run the 200m in, thats a great time. only problem is 10.4 hand can be like 11 flat F.A.T. but other then that f you can run a automatic time of say 10.5-10.6 then yes you could receive a scholarship no problem. I'm a 400m runner, ran a 48.78 on fully automatic timing and got a money to a d2 school. and 48 in 400 is a little less impressive then a 10.4 in the 100m.. but goodluck bro