2008 NFL predictions - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

2008 NFL predictions

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    As of 8:00 pm eastern time, Mike Nolan has been fired.

    :bruce3:
    Wow.

  2. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Right now, all of the teams in the AFC west are singing a happy song. Denver is getting the crap beat out of them by New England 34-0, so much for that awesome offense.

    I had a happy weekend as my boys did what they needed to do in Cincy. Giants next week


    :bruce3:
  3. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Right now, all of the teams in the AFC west are singing a happy song. Denver is getting the crap beat out of them by New England 34-0, so much for that awesome offense.

    I had a happy weekend as my boys did what they needed to do in Cincy. Giants next week


    :bruce3:
    Giants/Steelers should be a good game. Hopefully my boys can get their mojo back vs tampa this week.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    As of 8:00 pm eastern time, Mike Nolan has been fired.

    :bruce3:
    This move should have been made at the end of last year. Hopefully Mike Singletary is everything that Mike Nolan was supposed to be. At least Singletary already has the balls to tell Martz he HAS TO GIVE THE BALL to Frank Gore a lot more. Last year we were getting outplayed but this year we're beating ourselves. The New Orleans games was the only one where the 49ers were dominated.
  5. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Giants/Steelers should be a good game. Hopefully my boys can get their mojo back vs tampa this week.
    It's going to be interesting to watch the Cowboys. We're about to find out if there's any leadership in that locker room. The 1988 49ers were 6-5 and seemingly on their way out of the Play-Off picture but they won 5 in a row, finished 10-6 and beat the Bengals 20-16 in the Super Bowl. Dallas has the talent to do this but I've wondered about their leadership.
  6. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    This move should have been made at the end of last year. Hopefully Mike Singletary is everything that Mike Nolan was supposed to be. At least Singletary already has the balls to tell Martz he HAS TO GIVE THE BALL to Frank Gore a lot more. Last year we were getting outplayed but this year we're beating ourselves. The New Orleans games was the only one where the 49ers were dominated.
    Isn't their defense more of an issue? They've been putting up a lot of points this year....
  7. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    It's going to be interesting to watch the Cowboys. We're about to find out if there's any leadership in that locker room. The 1988 49ers were 6-5 and seemingly on their way out of the Play-Off picture but they won 5 in a row, finished 10-6 and beat the Bengals 20-16 in the Super Bowl. Dallas has the talent to do this but I've wondered about their leadership.
    Yeah....that was a really great run in '88. IMO the boys have at least as much talent as that Niners team, but they're lacking the chemistry and maturity right now to reach their potential.

    Its crazy watching ESPN, NFL network and company rip the cowboys, while they give the chargers and colts a pass. The Cowboys weren't the only team projected to win a lot of games this year.
  8. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Yeah....that was a really great run in '88. IMO the boys have at least as much talent as that Niners team, but they're lacking the chemistry and maturity right now to reach their potential.

    Its crazy watching ESPN, NFL network and company rip the cowboys, while they give the chargers and colts a pass. The Cowboys weren't the only team projected to win a lot of games this year.
    The problem is that the Cowboys got a lot more hype as the heir apparent to the Super Bowl. The Colts were due for a letdown and the Chargers are Jekell and Hyde. Also people like to see Jerry Jones frown for some reason.

    :bruce3:
  9. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    The problem is that the Cowboys got a lot more hype as the heir apparent to the Super Bowl. The Colts were due for a letdown and the Chargers are Jekell and Hyde. Also people like to see Jerry Jones frown for some reason.

    :bruce3:
    I agree. That hype probably goes right back to Jerry Jones. The Cowboys are kind of like Palin....the media seems to take enjoyment in ripping them apart.
  10. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Isn't their defense more of an issue? They've been putting up a lot of points this year....
    Yes but they can hide those issues by jumping on teams early and forcing them throw often or by relying more on Marion Barber and Felix Jones in the run game to keep the defense rested but a lack of leadership is more demoralizing to a team IMO. I thought maybe Zach Thoms would fill this role and I don't think Wade Phillips is the motivator they need at this point. The injuries are piling up on Dallas and they need to find someone that will say "No more ****ing excuses, let's go out there and rip someone's head off. Let's go out there and pour our soul on the gridiron."

    Dallas had this attitude with Jimmy Johnson, Michael Irvin, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Darren Woodson, and Charles Haley but they seem to be lacking that and it will be more demoralizing than their defense during the long haul IMO. You guys do have talent on defense so it's a matter of time before they get better IMO. I still think they should get 10 wins this year but I thought they'd be better than last year record wise. Gotta love the beauty and unpredictability of football, the world's greatest sport
  11. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Yes but they can hide those issues by jumping on teams early and forcing them throw often or by relying more on Marion Barber and Felix Jones in the run game to keep the defense rested but a lack of leadership is more demoralizing to a team IMO. I thought maybe Zach Thoms would fill this role and I don't think Wade Phillips is the motivator they need at this point. The injuries are piling up on Dallas and they need to find someone that will say "No more ****ing excuses, let's go out there and rip someone's head off. Let's go out there and pour our soul on the gridiron."

    Dallas had this attitude with Jimmy Johnson, Michael Irvin, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Darren Woodson, and Charles Haley but they seem to be lacking that and it will be more demoralizing than their defense during the long haul IMO. You guys do have talent on defense so it's a matter of time before they get better IMO. I still think they should get 10 wins this year but I thought they'd be better than last year record wise. Gotta love the beauty and unpredictability of football, the world's greatest sport
    I agree with your comments, but I was actually referring to the niners when I was talking about the defense being the bigger issue.
  12. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    I agree with your comments, but I was actually referring to the niners when I was talking about the defense being the bigger issue.
    Not exactly, they have been put in tough situations because the offense has many turnovers in its own side of the field. They have given up a lot of points but the offenses has had a good share of pick 6's and the defense spends too much time on the field because we're trying to throw 40-50 times a game without the need to do it. We led Philly 26-17 in the 4th quarter and threw the ball each time, went 3 and out, had a horrible punt and Philly only had to move the ball 30 yards for the TD. Next drive we did the same sh!t. The drive after that we had a pick 6
  13. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Not exactly, they have been put in tough situations because the offense has many turnovers in its own side of the field. They have given up a lot of points but the offenses has had a good share of pick 6's and the defense spends too much time on the field because we're trying to throw 40-50 times a game without the need to do it. We led Philly 26-17 in the 4th quarter and threw the ball each time, went 3 and out, had a horrible punt and Philly only had to move the ball 30 yards for the TD. Next drive we did the same sh!t. The drive after that we had a pick 6
    Ah, ok that makes sense. Lack of ball control basically. I just remember seeing a stat on the NFL network where they give up 10 more points per game this year than last year 28 this year and 18 last year. The offensive turnovers and lack of ball control would definitely explain that though.
  14. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    1999

    Reputation

    Singletary's rant on Davis was amazing. The kid has had that coming to him since he stepped foot in this league. I heard he actually broke down in the locker room after the game.
  15. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Singletary's rant on Davis was amazing. The kid has had that coming to him since he stepped foot in this league. I heard he actually broke down in the locker room after the game.
    Go Mike Singletary!!!!. There is no one that could question his resume and passion for the game. It ain't about Old school vs New school, it's about Team school, I hope the management of the 49s back him up 100%.

    :bruce3:
  16. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    I heard he actually broke down in the locker room after the game.
    He should. He is one of the most underperforming players in the league right now. I blame the niners for not grooming his athletic ability, but at the same time, he should have done more to improve himself.

    With his combine numbers he should be able to move to wideout or running back, hell have the kid return kicks. I'm surprised they haven't tried that to try to get him to do something.
  17. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    The Titans just put their stamp on the AFC South with a smackdown of the Colts tonight. A 4 game lead in their div, they may be the team to beat in the AFC overall

    :bruce3:
  18. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    The Titans just put their stamp on the AFC South with a smackdown of the Colts tonight. A 4 game lead in their div, they may be the team to beat in the AFC overall

    :bruce3:
    They looked good. Real good. Their passing game surprised me.
  19. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    My boys are still looking good under the radar with another big Monday night win. If we have anybody left at the end of the season, watch out.

    :bruce3:
  20. Advanced Member
    bigzach1234's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    961
    Rep Power
    557

    Reputation

    giants will beat the undefeated tennesse titans in the superbowl
  21. Advanced Member
    ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    482

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    giants will beat the undefeated tennesse titans in the superbowl



    The Giants would be the ones to do it. I think the Titans will have problems against the Jets and the Steelers.
  22. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,381
    Rep Power
    956429

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think this week might be the last loss for the Giants. They are so solid all the way around and all Eli does is win.
    Oh, and what a friggin beast Brandon Jacobs is. Good lord
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  23. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I think this week might be the last loss for the Giants. They are so solid all the way around and all Eli does is win.
    Oh, and what a friggin beast Brandon Jacobs is. Good lord
    Gotta remember, as hot as NY has been at the end of last season and the beginning of this season, they were just as inconsistent and cold before that.

    This team could very easily have its wheels come off with a couple key injuries. Or if bad Eli comes out again.
  24. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Prediction:

    Cowboys beat Redskins and win 7 of their last 8 games, finish 11-5, beat the Cardinals in the wild card round, the Carolina in the divisional round, and the Giants in the NFC Championship game.

    Cowboys then beat the Patriots in the Superbowl.

  25. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Prediction:

    Cowboys beat Redskins and win 7 of their last 8 games, finish 11-5, beat the Cardinals in the wild card round, the Carolina in the divisional round, and the Giants in the NFC Championship game.

    Cowboys then beat the Patriots in the Superbowl.




    Not likely but, you have to hype your team.

    :bruce3:
  26. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Not likely but, you have to hype your team.

    :bruce3:
    Even cowboy haters have to admit that they'll be a contender if they play to their potential and get their shiit together. I'll know in 8 days whether my dream scenario plays out .
  27. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Even cowboy haters have to admit that they'll be a contender if they play to their potential and get their shiit together. I'll know in 8 days whether my dream scenario plays out .
    They obviously have the talent but I think they might have read too much into what people were saying about them early in the season. The NFC East is no joke, if they do pull it they will definitely have earned it.

    :bruce3:
  28. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Prediction:

    Cowboys beat Redskins and win 7 of their last 8 games, finish 11-5, beat the Cardinals in the wild card round, the Carolina in the divisional round, and the Giants in the NFC Championship game.

    Cowboys then beat the Patriots in the Superbowl.

    I wish i could say that i see my pats in the superbowl, but i'm still uncertain. Matt Cassel has actually looked better and better each week. He looks more comfortable in the pocket, and isn't affraid to take off on foot and gain some yards.

    I believe that the pats will make the playoffs, however. If they can knock off the jets next week, and the steelers in the coming weeks, the picture looks better overall. I think making it to the superbowl is a feasible task, but time will tell if they can play consistently and get there.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    it will most likely be the titans or steelers vs. giants in the superbowl. no way the patriots will make it passed the second round in the afc. cowboys will just keep imploding and will lose to the redskins next week.

    people gotta remember sumin..the titans havent played a big 0-line yet. they've outweighed basically every oponent so far. the giants are the only team with a big line with speed that can move people. and having over 500 lbs coming at u out of the backfield helps. dont get me wrong, they are a good team, but the division they are playing in isnt as good as they usually are and isnt nearly as good as the NFC East.
  30. Advanced Member
    plenny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    49614

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Prediction:

    Cowboys beat Redskins and win 7 of their last 8 games, finish 11-5, beat the Cardinals in the wild card round, the Carolina in the divisional round, and the Giants in the NFC Championship game.

    Cowboys then beat the Patriots in the Superbowl.

    i agree..dallas will go on a rampage and be 10-6 and dominate in the playoffs
  31. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    it will most likely be the titans or steelers vs. giants in the superbowl. no way the patriots will make it passed the second round in the afc. cowboys will just keep imploding and will lose to the redskins next week.

    people gotta remember sumin..the titans havent played a big 0-line yet. they've outweighed basically every oponent so far. the giants are the only team with a big line with speed that can move people. and having over 500 lbs coming at u out of the backfield helps. dont get me wrong, they are a good team, but the division they are playing in isnt as good as they usually are and isnt nearly as good as the NFC East.
    I wouldn't be counting any chickens yet.....

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  32. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I wouldn't be counting any chickens yet.....
    Agreed. Nobody, I mean NOBODY would have called the Giants at this point last year. They were playing like azz and Eli was a liability. You can predict, but you really can't rule anyone out who's not mathmatically eliminated.

    As for Tennessee, I think they have a favorable matchup with the giants. Their secondary is badass and they have the best fat guy in the game to disrupt their running game (Haynesworth). Plus, they're really good at not making mistakes. You can't say the same for Eli and company.

    Anyone else think Baltimore has a shot? Flacco is playing well, they're running well, and their defense is lights out.
  33. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Agreed. Nobody, I mean NOBODY would have called the Giants at this point last year. They were playing like azz and Eli was a liability. You can predict, but you really can't rule anyone out who's not mathmatically eliminated.

    As for Tennessee, I think they have a favorable matchup with the giants. Their secondary is badass and they have the best fat guy in the game to disrupt their running game (Haynesworth). Plus, they're really good at not making mistakes. You can't say the same for Eli and company.

    Anyone else think Baltimore has a shot? Flacco is playing well, they're running well, and their defense is lights out.
    Agreed. I think baltimore is certainly a sleeper pic. Flacco has really looked good and improved every week.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  34. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    681

    Reputation

    And the way my Steelers are playing, Baltimore has a legit shot at the division.

    For the love of all that's holy, bench Big Ben and let Leftwich play the Chargers. They should have done it this past weekend against the Colts, because Ben handed Indy that game.

    Disgusting. And don't even get me starting on Bruce Arians pathetic play calling or **** LeBeau pulling his classic prevent defense against Peyton freaking Manning. Blitz the man for the love of god, don't let him sit in the pocket and pick apart your weak secondary.
  35. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    And the way my Steelers are playing, Baltimore has a legit shot at the division.

    For the love of all that's holy, bench Big Ben and let Leftwich play the Chargers. They should have done it this past weekend against the Colts, because Ben handed Indy that game.

    Disgusting. And don't even get me starting on Bruce Arians pathetic play calling or **** LeBeau pulling his classic prevent defense against Peyton freaking Manning. Blitz the man for the love of god, don't let him sit in the pocket and pick apart your weak secondary.
    Unfortunately the Steelers believe that charity begins at home seeing as 2 of the 3 losses were in our house. Well, we have another desperate team coming in on Sunday, hopefully the charity will end. The offensive play calling at the end of the 1st half against the Colts was the dumbest I've seen in a while, oh well. I still am pretty sure we'll win at least 4 of the next 7 games and we only have 1 loss in the AFC so all is not doom and gloom

    :bruce3:
  36. New Member
    LIFITNG2008's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    I predict the Raiders suck.
  37. New Member
    LIFITNG2008's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    But I think PIT or NYG will win the Superbowl.

    (I'm a Raiders fan)
  38. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    With the way things are going so far this year, I would say it's way too early to crown anyone. However, the Giants have backed up their Super Bowl title quite well to this point.

    :bruce3:
  39. Advanced Member
    ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    482

    Reputation

    If it wound down to a Titans vs Giants superbowl, injury free, I would favor the Giants. I'm really looking forward to see how the titans perform against the Steelers.
  40. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Wow, getting Brett Favre just paid off for the Jets. That drive in overtime was masterful. The second half of this season in the AFC is gonna be incredible. Nobody can't be beat, not even the Titans.

    :bruce3:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alves vs GSP (UFC 100) Predictions?
    By Flyers2385 in forum MMA
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 04:28 PM
  2. New predictions
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 07:42 PM
  3. 2008 Predictions
    By Totality in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 06:59 PM
  4. NFL 07 Predictions
    By lilkev42 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 07:37 PM
  5. NBA Predictions
    By max-rot98 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 11:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in