does anyone here watch soccer.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to see if anyone watch MLS or Euro leagues.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
are you watching the euro tourny this week? Italy is getting there ass kick right now!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Of course the real question is: who will admit it? :D

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i dont see nothing wrong watching soccer...basketball is in its finals and football is not for a while longer so its FUTBOL TIME!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i have been watching the euro round 1 all week!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
spain is going to toy with all there comp. except maybe with eng

Soccer00

Awards
eng didnt qualify champ, they couldn't beat israel- spains defense is shaky, their whole midfield gets caught forward too much- dutch will win it all i hope

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wtf...where was i wen that match happen...wtf now im lost

FreakyStyley

FreakyStyley

Awards
I'm a huge soccer fan; started playing when I was four years old. Arsenal is my team.

In the Euros, Holland has been ridiculous, and Sneijder is easily the player of the tournament for me.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I watched the US toy with Barbados 2day.....I felt bad for those guys.....they look'd like a high school varsity team out there.
It was pretty sick, i had an appointment to be at when it was 3-0 and they put in Abu, so I didnt get to see the rest. Im going to guess it was a slaughter though.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
lol i saw the first goal within the first minute, went to the gym. Came home and it was like 5-0. I still saw the last 3 goals. i felt bad for barbodos...there goalie seem scared of the ball too. Some of the goals could have been prevented with a better goal keeper.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
tru but hey a free trip to the states i would be doing in too!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'll admit I saw some games even though I will never recognize soccer as football or futbol LOL. I saw the Sweden-Spain game and I can't believe how passive the Swedes were. Spain didn't seem afraid of attacking at free will.

I can't believe Holland is eliminated, they were playing like world beaters.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
german and tukey in like 25 mins. Ill be watching

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Spain looks pretty solid, they blasted Russia out of the stadium. Anyone see Spain beating Germany ?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
ok good i was getting worried for a moment.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
I'm in Italy now and everyone is watching the match, great time. It was nuts over here when they won last. Fun time for sure

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spain just beat Germany (1:0) now to win the European Championships. First time they won the games in more than a generation. Well deserved. Ended the games unbeaten. Their formation is arguably capable of winning the World Cup!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established