Manny Ramirez joins the 500 Home run club!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been a manny fan since his days in cleveland. You can imagine the joy when he joined my beloved red sox. I think i own 5 different jersey's of his overall.

First Jon Lester's no hitter, and now Manny Ramirez joins the 500 Home Run club!! What a year it's been already for baseball in bean town!! :D :djparty:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is great. Manny has been my favorite player since he was at Cleveland and i felt joy as well when he joined my ball club! I don't follow baseball as much as i used to but manny is still my favorite player. :)

g29er

g29er

Awards
In a few years from now, there will be a plaque at the Hall Of Fame and it will have Manuel Aristides "Manny" Ramírez on it. My favorite story of him happened on May 14 of this year.He caught a deep fly ball in left center, jumped up the wall, high fived a fan, and then turned around and fired the ball into the infield and doubled up Aubrey Huff off of first base for another out. How freakin' cool is that???

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a few years from now, there will be a plaque at the Hall Of Fame and it will have Manuel Aristides "Manny" Ramírez on it. My favorite story of him happened on May 14 of this year.He caught a deep fly ball in left center, jumped up the wall, high fived a fan, and then turned around and fired the ball into the infield and doubled up Aubrey Huff off of first base for another out. How freakin' cool is that???
That play was unreal man. Definitley highlight of the year worthy!

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
Awesome play but I'm a Yankee fan... I'll give props where props are due though. The guy is a great player no matter what team he's on.