NBA Playoffs 08

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LeeN View Post
    I am almost positive He would be an average player today if he would have stayed with Charlotte. He is the greatest player in the league now due to his NBA upbringing with the Lakers, but who can really answer that question? No one knows, no one cares...another non-issue lol.





    Alot of people thought the spurs would bury them as well. I love KG and he definitely earns his check, but they just don't have it in em' IMO

    I smell a friendly paypal wager????

    pm me if interested
    The only betting i do is on horses........"The Belmont" FTW!

    I personally despise the lakers in the same way i do the yankees. I hope they get stomped in the ground. I don't doubt that bryant is a great player, However, personally i don't care for him.

    Go Celtics!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The only betting i do is on horses........"The Belmont" FTW!

    I personally despise the lakers in the same way i do the yankees. I hope they get stomped in the ground. I don't doubt that bryant is a great player, However, personally i don't care for him.

    Go Celtics!!!
    I know what your saying about disliking an entire organization bc I am the same way with the spurs even know they are within a 100 miles of where I live. Everytime I talk about the spurs, I compare them to the Yankees as well, who wants to see the same group of boring(but good) players win time after time?"


    Go Lakers!
    •   
       


  3. Great game last night! The trinity showed up I guess.

    I'm sure the Lakers have an answer for this though. I am also interested to see how the notoriously road-weary celtics handle Games 3,4,5 all in LA.

    Go Lakers!

  4. GO CELTICS!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. Oh, it's ONNNNNNNNN tonight Gentlemen!


    Goooooooooo Lakers!
    •   
       


  6. Great finish in tonights game, but the celtics defense frustrated those lakers all game long. Celtics up 2-0 going into LA.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Next 3 games are going to be really interesting.

  8. yeah, the celts were kickin arse out there. I don't even know what to think about the 3 in a row in LA.

  9. I don't have a dog in this fight, I will say though, there is no way that Boston will sweep this series. This is the NBA's "Dream" match-up so, you can expect at least 6 games.


    :bruce3:

  10. Lakers won last night with some HORRIBLE calls against them, favoring boston. None of Boston's guys showed up except Ray Allen last night though.

    This series is going to be very interesting.

  11. Team who wins Game 4 is winning this series.

  12. KG needs to start producing more effectively here soon. IF the big three can get in sync, this series is all over.

    Go Celtics Baby!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    KG needs to start producing more effectively here soon. IF the big three can get in sync, this series is all over.

    Go Celtics Baby!!!
    KG has been slackin' a bit, but he's the highest paid player in the NBA for a reason.

    This kinda reminds me of all the hoopla that spurs fans would talk "if we can get the big 3 on, it's over", and we all saw how that worked out.

    Go Lakers! good luck celts

  14. What a historic comeback that was. L.A. is now in the hole 3-1. GO CELTICS BABY!!!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    What a historic comeback that was. L.A. is now in the hole 3-1. GO CELTICS BABY!!!!!
    Yeah, it was a weird comeback, like the Lakers just sat back and watched it happen. I expected more fight out of Kobe. I'm not a fan of either teams, so I don't really care who wins. One thing I've noticed is that Paul Pierce cries as much as Kobe if not more.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Yeah, it was a weird comeback, like the Lakers just sat back and watched it happen. I expected more fight out of Kobe. I'm not a fan of either teams, so I don't really care who wins. One thing I've noticed is that Paul Pierce cries as much as Kobe if not more.
    Come on now, nobody cries like kobe does. Pierce certainly isn't a saint himself, but kobe takes the cake imo. The lakers' looked like they rolled over and died in the 4th quarter. Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett are both class acts and great leaders.

    This win was HUGE for the celtics morale and forward momentum.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Yeah, the pocketbook sure took a beating on this one.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Come on now, nobody cries like kobe does. Pierce certainly isn't a saint himself, but kobe takes the cake imo. The lakers' looked like they rolled over and died in the 4th quarter. Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett are both class acts and great leaders.

    This win was HUGE for the celtics morale and forward momentum.
    I thought Kobe took the cake too, until this years playoffs. Pierce cries even when he gets the call, like dude, what more do you want? I don't know, it's a toss up. I really like Ray Allen, Garnett is a class act too, but I'm not a fan of how seriously he takes himself, a bit pretentious in my book. It's pretty tough to find something wrong with KG, but that's the only slight flaw that I've noticed.

    Go Lakers...........just to piss you off

  19. Go LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! RALLY TIME!

  20. its done already. Celtics are winning the championship....guaranz

  21. Unfortunately, I think this whole ref scandal may be spilling over into the present playoffs

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I thought Kobe took the cake too, until this years playoffs. Pierce cries even when he gets the call, like dude, what more do you want? I don't know, it's a toss up. I really like Ray Allen, Garnett is a class act too, but I'm not a fan of how seriously he takes himself, a bit pretentious in my book. It's pretty tough to find something wrong with KG, but that's the only slight flaw that I've noticed.

    Go Lakers...........just to piss you off

    You bastard haha!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  23. Quote Originally Posted by LeeN View Post
    Unfortunately, I think this whole ref scandal may be spilling over into the present playoffs
    Good god give it up.....

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Good god give it up.....

    give what up? you've got to be ignorant to think that those recent allegations have not affected the coverage of the finals? Odds and point spreads from Vegas were altered due to the allegations alone.

    Forgive me if you misunderstood, but I am not insinuating that there are dirty refs in this series, but it has cast a shadow over the finals as a whole.

    Cheers

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LeeN View Post
    give what up? you've got to be ignorant to think that those recent allegations have not affected the coverage of the finals? Odds and point spreads from Vegas were altered due to the allegations alone.

    Forgive me if you misunderstood, but I am not insinuating that there are dirty refs in this series, but it has cast a shadow over the finals as a whole.

    Cheers
    I'm not ignorant about anything. If anything, i find it hillarious how many people are ignorant to the fact that cheating exists in professional sports. It's like it's some big SHOCK all of a sudden that officials, teams, and players cheat. Give me a break.....


    I'm not aiming this at you by any means, but it's utterly ridiculous that people seem to think this hasn't been going on for A LONG TIME.


    Now, back to basketball........GO CELTICS!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NBA Playoffs.. Guess for Perform or Flexatril
    By The Solution in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 12:03 AM
  2. NBA PLAYOFFS
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 11:13 AM
  3. NBA Playoffs are here!
    By 808rebel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 03:13 PM
  4. 2009 NBA Playoffs: The first-round schedule
    By xjsynx in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 03:12 PM
  5. nba
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:59 AM
Log in
Log in