Poll: Dallas: Do what it takes to win or Disgrace to the NFL?

Cowboys: America's Team or NFL Disgrace?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post


    Your foreskins won the first, we'll see how the boys do in 5 weeks when they play again.
    Don't worry, they will be ready to take down Homo and the rest of the nannys in D.C. in a few weeks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Don't worry, they will be ready to take down Homo and the rest of the nannys in D.C. in a few weeks
    Ah ok...Romo-Homo....aren't you fu ck ing clever.

    DC stands for Dallas Cowboys. I live in a suburb of DC and I know I've seen that written on plenty of shirts around here.

    The boys are going to neuter the foreskins in a few weeks in your sh1tty ass fed ex field.
    •   
       


  3. This rivalry is almost reaching the early 90's status

    :bruce3:

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    This rivalry is almost reaching the early 90's status

    :bruce3:
    I loved that 1-15 season where the only win was against the skins....who were undefeated at like 12-0 at the time.



    So good.

  5. When you hear interviews with guys that played at the time, they would always talk about how a win or loss against each other could make or break a season. In the 70's it was even more intense.


    :bruce3:
    •   
       


  6. When you hear interviews with guys that played at the time, they would always talk about how a win or loss against each other could make or break a season. In the 70's it was even more intense.


    :bruce3:

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    When you hear interviews with guys that played at the time, they would always talk about how a win or loss against each other could make or break a season. In the 70's it was even more intense.


    :bruce3:
    well the boyz almost blew a 17 point lead today. thankfully the deffense stepped it up and forced a cinn. fumble that changed the complexion of the game. dallas' offense seems to have lost a step though the past two weeks..other than a huge break out run by felix jones and t.o.'s touchdown. they look inconsistent. and romo again threw another int. thats an interseption in the last 8 games. i'm a numbers guyy and that is not a pretty stat..especially when your "supposed" to be a superbowl contender.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    well the boyz almost blew a 17 point lead today. thankfully the deffense stepped it up and forced a cinn. fumble that changed the complexion of the game. dallas' offense seems to have lost a step though the past two weeks..other than a huge break out run by felix jones and t.o.'s touchdown. they look inconsistent. and romo again threw another int. thats an interseption in the last 8 games. i'm a numbers guyy and that is not a pretty stat..especially when your "supposed" to be a superbowl contender.
    They had me nervous for awhile. Glad they pulled it out. I hope they get in stride by mid-season.

  9. its interesting, the Cowboys have the potential to steam role 85% of the teams, or be legit favorites of the other 15%. Just depends if they show up or not.

    Any comment on the T.O. incident of week 4?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    its interesting, the Cowboys have the potential to steam role 85% of the teams, or be legit favorites of the other 15%. Just depends if they show up or not.

    Any comment on the T.O. incident of week 4?
    I think T.O. should STFU and keep any dissatisfaction between himself, his coaches and his team. At the same time, the incident was taken out of context somewhat. When I saw the actual press conference it didn't sound like what ESPN made it out to be.

  11. Anything T.O. says will be under scrutiny by the media. It's kind of sad that little ***** complains about everything. What do you expect from a cowgirl?

  12. Has anyone noticed, the Pac Man Striketh. Will Jerry Jones nip it in the bud or is this the beginning of the end of this season.

    :bruce3:

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Has anyone noticed, the Pac Man Striketh. Will Jerry Jones nip it in the bud or is this the beginning of the end of this season.

    :bruce3:
    Not sure. Pac Man needs to clean up his act. He's the kinda guy that if you give him an inch....

    I almost hope the suspend him....next week after we play the cardinals and play the rams.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Not sure. Pac Man needs to clean up his act. He's the kinda guy that if you give him an inch....

    I almost hope the suspend him....next week after we play the cardinals and play the rams.
    The thing that sucks for him is that the incident wasn't that big of a deal but he has no room for error. If he spits on the ground and it hits the papers, he's in deep sh!t. Btw, you don't need him for the Lambs

    :bruce3:

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    The thing that sucks for him is that the incident wasn't that big of a deal but he has no room for error. If he spits on the ground and it hits the papers, he's in deep sh!t. Btw, you don't need him for the Lambs

    :bruce3:
    It sucks for him, but he knew his situation and should have known better. He's had warning signs and the Boys shouldve gotten hard azz on him and nipped this in the butt before this incident happened.

    I meant, I want him out for the Rams, and there for the Cardinals....sorry reread it and I wasn't clear.

  16. Me thinks the Cowboys have lost their "Favorite" status. Your boy Romo can't hold on to the ball or he holds it too long. The post game interviews should be quite interesting. Your looking at a 1 1\2 game deficit as the Giants probably won't lose to the Browns.


    :bruce3:

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Me thinks the Cowboys have lost their "Favorite" status. Your boy Romo can't hold on to the ball or he holds it too long. The post game interviews should be quite interesting. Your looking at a 1 1\2 game deficit as the Giants probably won't lose to the Browns.


    :bruce3:

  18. a loss to the cardinals over penalties and shi##y spec teams and butterfingers romo...ahhhhhhhh!!!! i dont believe it. i thought after loss to wash. would only make dallas stronger. we lose to the rams...seasons over.

  19. I will say this though, Marion Barber is a Stud. They really need to continue to utilize him as much as possible. Except when they play us.

    :bruce3:

  20. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    a loss to the cardinals over penalties and shi##y spec teams and butterfingers romo...ahhhhhhhh!!!! i dont believe it. i thought after loss to wash. would only make dallas stronger. we lose to the rams...seasons over.
    I wouldn't say that. Its still early in the year. They're 4-2. If they ever get they're stuff together, no team in the league can run with them.

    I'm more concerned that they couldn't run or pass protect.....Flozell Adams looked thoroughly outmatched....I've never said that before. Their O-Line is their strength, but they looked weak yesterday and against the foreskins......kind of unnerving.

  21. New Rule:

    All Cowboy fans get banned.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Kruger View Post
    New Rule:

    All Cowboy fans get banned.
    Uh oh

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    I wouldn't say that. Its still early in the year. They're 4-2. If they ever get they're stuff together, no team in the league can run with them.

    I'm more concerned that they couldn't run or pass protect.....Flozell Adams looked thoroughly outmatched....I've never said that before. Their O-Line is their strength, but they looked weak yesterday and against the foreskins......kind of unnerving.
    The Cowboys have a much bigger concern now. It was just announced on ESPN that Tony Romo will be out for at least 4 weeks with a broken finger. There goes your vertical passing game.

    :bruce3:

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    The Cowboys have a much bigger concern now. It was just announced on ESPN that Tony Romo will be out for at least 4 weeks with a broken finger. There goes your vertical passing game.

    :bruce3:
    OUCH.

    Guess we'll see how good Brad Johnson is at close to 40 years old.

  25. IDK dude after that Cowboys vs. Cardinals game i sorta lost hope for them...i mean who kicks a 51 yard feild goal then ****s ups?? that lost put my hopes down just cant wait till next game
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which Nfl team do you root for?
    By freezito in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 957
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 10:55 PM
  2. NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 08:19 PM
  3. Myspace NFL team Fan page
    By Sea223 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 11:18 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-05-2005, 06:22 PM
  5. Team America movie
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Log in
Log in