Poll: Dallas: Do what it takes to win or Disgrace to the NFL?

Cowboys: America's Team or NFL Disgrace?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User

Anything T.O. says will be under scrutiny by the media. It's kind of sad that little ***** complains about everything. What do you expect from a cowgirl?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Has anyone noticed, the Pac Man Striketh. Will Jerry Jones nip it in the bud or is this the beginning of the end of this season.

:bruce3:
  3. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Has anyone noticed, the Pac Man Striketh. Will Jerry Jones nip it in the bud or is this the beginning of the end of this season.

Not sure. Pac Man needs to clean up his act. He's the kinda guy that if you give him an inch....

I almost hope the suspend him....next week after we play the cardinals and play the rams.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Not sure. Pac Man needs to clean up his act. He's the kinda guy that if you give him an inch....

I almost hope the suspend him....next week after we play the cardinals and play the rams.
    The thing that sucks for him is that the incident wasn't that big of a deal but he has no room for error. If he spits on the ground and it hits the papers, he's in deep sh!t. Btw, you don't need him for the Lambs

5. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

The thing that sucks for him is that the incident wasn't that big of a deal but he has no room for error. If he spits on the ground and it hits the papers, he's in deep sh!t. Btw, you don't need him for the Lambs

It sucks for him, but he knew his situation and should have known better. He's had warning signs and the Boys shouldve gotten hard azz on him and nipped this in the butt before this incident happened.

I meant, I want him out for the Rams, and there for the Cardinals....sorry reread it and I wasn't clear.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Me thinks the Cowboys have lost their "Favorite" status. Your boy Romo can't hold on to the ball or he holds it too long. The post game interviews should be quite interesting. Your looking at a 1 1\2 game deficit as the Giants probably won't lose to the Browns.

7. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Me thinks the Cowboys have lost their "Favorite" status. Your boy Romo can't hold on to the ball or he holds it too long. The post game interviews should be quite interesting. Your looking at a 1 1\2 game deficit as the Giants probably won't lose to the Browns.

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

a loss to the cardinals over penalties and shi##y spec teams and butterfingers romo...ahhhhhhhh!!!! i dont believe it. i thought after loss to wash. would only make dallas stronger. we lose to the rams...seasons over.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I will say this though, Marion Barber is a Stud. They really need to continue to utilize him as much as possible. Except when they play us.

10. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    a loss to the cardinals over penalties and shi##y spec teams and butterfingers romo...ahhhhhhhh!!!! i dont believe it. i thought after loss to wash. would only make dallas stronger. we lose to the rams...seasons over.
    I wouldn't say that. Its still early in the year. They're 4-2. If they ever get they're stuff together, no team in the league can run with them.

I'm more concerned that they couldn't run or pass protect.....Flozell Adams looked thoroughly outmatched....I've never said that before. Their O-Line is their strength, but they looked weak yesterday and against the foreskins......kind of unnerving.
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

New Rule:

All Cowboy fans get banned.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruger View Post
    New Rule:

All Cowboy fans get banned.
    Uh oh
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    I wouldn't say that. Its still early in the year. They're 4-2. If they ever get they're stuff together, no team in the league can run with them.

I'm more concerned that they couldn't run or pass protect.....Flozell Adams looked thoroughly outmatched....I've never said that before. Their O-Line is their strength, but they looked weak yesterday and against the foreskins......kind of unnerving.
    The Cowboys have a much bigger concern now. It was just announced on ESPN that Tony Romo will be out for at least 4 weeks with a broken finger. There goes your vertical passing game.

14. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

The Cowboys have a much bigger concern now. It was just announced on ESPN that Tony Romo will be out for at least 4 weeks with a broken finger. There goes your vertical passing game.

OUCH.

Guess we'll see how good Brad Johnson is at close to 40 years old.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.

IDK dude after that Cowboys vs. Cardinals game i sorta lost hope for them...i mean who kicks a 51 yard feild goal then ****s ups?? that lost put my hopes down just cant wait till next game
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

The news isn't getting any better, Pac Man just got suspended. btw, what's up with the Roy Williams signing, T.O won't be happy.

17. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

The news isn't getting any better, Pac Man just got suspended. btw, what's up with the Roy Williams signing, T.O won't be happy.

Actually TO was very happy according to Jerry Jones. How many teams can afford to double team TO, knowing that Roy Williams is on the other side of the field. Plus Crayton has always been a better number 3 than number 2. I used to think he was good when Glenn and TO were there .

The only thing that disappoints me is that we'll see less of Miles Austin. I think he has the potential to be an excellent receiver and this was his year to move ahead of Crayton in the depth chart.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Boy oh boy the poop is hitting the star now.

19. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Boy oh boy the poop is hitting the star now.

They need to turn it around soon. They can afford one more silly loss, then they're really risking their playoff berth.

Brad Johnson really sucks.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

I wonder if Romo will be back for week 9, that's a must play imho, baring serious lingering effects.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

For a team picked to win it all, they don't look good at all right now. Hype can be a really bad thing sometimes.

22. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

For a team picked to win it all, they don't look good at all right now. Hype can be a really bad thing sometimes.

Yes. They have a bye week to get their bearings, then the second toughest second half schedule in the league.

If they come out of that stretch 5-2 or better the rest of the league better watch out come playoff time.

If they come out of that stretch worse than 5-2, they're not making the playoffs.
  23. Registered User

Cowgirls better watch out November 16!!!!

24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  300 lbs.

Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith = America's Team
    Tony Romo, Terrel Owens = Disgrace
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Cowgirls better watch out November 16!!!!

btw, enjoyed the hospitality on Monday night.

26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  295 lbs.

Cowboys!!!!!!!!!
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith = America's Team
    Tony Romo, Terrel Owens = Disgrace
    i lol'd

i dont post here frequently but needed something to pass the time while i wait for my ban to expire on another site

i must say reading this last page was hilarious and it actually makes me wonder if half of you eve watch football

loosing integrity?seriously?why wouldnt they want a player of pacmans caliber in the trouble secondary yea it was a risk yea he ****ed up but you cant fault the owner for trying to fix a well known issue by getting a highly talented player

ad lets not forget that romo currently has the highest passer rating and is top 5 for passing TD's despite being out for 4 weeks

the cowboys will be a force to be reckoned with in these last weeks and i cant wait till they play the giants with there starters instead of the backups (last go around i believe 6-7 starters were out)

cowboys have a very talented QB one of the better WR sets in the leagueone of the best TE's in the game and when healthy possibly the best RB trio in the league (baber, joens, choice)

ware>all
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dommer View Post
    i lol'd

i dont post here frequently but needed something to pass the time while i wait for my ban to expire on another site

i must say reading this last page was hilarious and it actually makes me wonder if half of you eve watch football

loosing integrity?seriously?why wouldnt they want a player of pacmans caliber in the trouble secondary yea it was a risk yea he ****ed up but you cant fault the owner for trying to fix a well known issue by getting a highly talented player

ad lets not forget that romo currently has the highest passer rating and is top 5 for passing TD's despite being out for 4 weeks

the cowboys will be a force to be reckoned with in these last weeks and i cant wait till they play the giants with there starters instead of the backups (last go around i believe 6-7 starters were out)

cowboys have a very talented QB one of the better WR sets in the leagueone of the best TE's in the game and when healthy possibly the best RB trio in the league (baber, joens, choice)

ware>all
    Besides the illegible aspect of that post, I'd argue that Barber, Jones, and Choice are NOT one of the best RB trios, duos, or even single backs in the league. Jones was injured, so we haven't gotten a look at him for a full season. We haven't seen Choice play as a starter much at all, and Barber has had a tough year now that he's carrying all the load. He's too physical to stand up without someone else taking a portion of the load.

I'm a Steeler's fan, but the Giants have hands down the best running back group in the league, no questions asked.

On a side note, I hope all you Cowboy fans are prepared for this weekend. It's going to be a great game.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Besides the illegible aspect of that post, I'd argue that Barber, Jones, and Choice are NOT one of the best RB trios, duos, or even single backs in the league. Jones was injured, so we haven't gotten a look at him for a full season. We haven't seen Choice play as a starter much at all, and Barber has had a tough year now that he's carrying all the load. He's too physical to stand up without someone else taking a portion of the load.

I'm a Steeler's fan, but the Giants have hands down the best running back group in the league, no questions asked.

On a side note, I hope all you Cowboy fans are prepared for this weekend. It's going to be a great game.
    i never said they were the best but they definitely are one of the bestall 3 rb's show alot of talent

giants backs are great but still not sold on manning
    are you willing to make a bet for this game ill take the boys you take the steelers

terms of the bet

you display the avy of my choice for 1 month if i win and vice versa avy can not break site rules obviously
  30. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dommer View Post
    i never said they were the best but they definitely are one of the bestall 3 rb's show alot of talent

giants backs are great but still not sold on manning
    are you willing to make a bet for this game ill take the boys you take the steelers

terms of the bet

you display the avy of my choice for 1 month if i win and vice versa avy can not break site rules obviously
    Eh, the whole betting deal is not my thing. I'm just looking forward to the game, as I think it could go either way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many Cowboys fans are chicks?
    By timmmah in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 08:50 PM
  2. The Cowboys are back
    By avenue Red in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 05:30 PM
  3. How abouth them Cowboys
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk