Poll: Dallas: Do what it takes to win or Disgrace to the NFL?

Cowboys: America's Team or NFL Disgrace?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Cowboys 41 to Eagles 37!!!
    Aweseome game!!!
    America's team!!!

2. I will say this, that offense when healthy is downright frightening. However, if they play a team with a stout D, and a good running game, they could be in trouble. Keep Romo and TO off the field. They dont matchup well with grinding out teams

Also, I am so impressed with Marion Barber. That kid can run and he will deliver some big hits doing so.
    •   

3. Unfortunately for them, nothing the Cowboys do during the regular season will mean anything, they're in a no win situation. Now if they do well in the playoffs (which in recent past history is no guarantee), then it will be something to talk about. Don't forget one missed hand-off was the difference in the game last night. that being said, they did what they had to do.

:bruce3:

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Don't forget one missed hand-off was the difference in the game last night......:bruce3:
    For both teams..as it were..........
    Romo's botched handoff in the end zone
    McNabb's botched handoff to Westbrook

Call it even.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    For both teams..as it were..........
    Romo's botched handoff in the end zone
    McNabb's botched handoff to Westbrook

Call it even.
    Good point, forgot the Romo one

•   

6. Dallas Conboys...they love criminals on their team...they will never be as classy, however, as the G-MEN!!!

7. They can have criminals on their team cause they are about the only team to have programs in place to straigten these guys out, which they should be given credit for. Giants classey when did this happen lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by BULLDOG View Post
    They can have criminals on their team cause they are about the only team to have programs in place to straigten these guys out, which they should be given credit for. Giants classey when did this happen lol
    well they should win a playoff game first..then they can talk. when was the last time? 98?

9. The Star is got "Scalped". Hail to the Redskins, talk about a big win for JimZorn. Check out T.O's statement after the game, I think he's a great athlete however, he really needs to get off of his own jockstrap. It's not always about him.

10. Skins will fold, not that solid for the long run

11. my boys lost...ahhhhhhh!! i rayher em lose now than end of season when playoffs are on the line. skins looked great however. dallas defense wasnt what it is capable of. they will bounce back in a big way..watch.

12. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    my boys lost...ahhhhhhh!! i rayher em lose now than end of season when playoffs are on the line. skins looked great however. dallas defense wasnt what it is capable of. they will bounce back in a big way..watch.
    Agreed. If anything this will focus them as they go into the killer stretch of:

Cincinnati
    Arizona
    St. Louis

13. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Agreed. If anything this will focus them as they go into the killer stretch of:

Cincinnati
    Arizona
    St. Louis

maybe T.O. will get the ball more in those games.

14. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    maybe T.O. will get the ball more in those games.
    I hope Barber does!

15. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    I hope Barber does!
    personally i agree. but i saw on nfl net. t.o. was upset because he couldnt "contribute" against washington even though he had 7 rec. and a td.

16. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    personally i agree. but i saw on nfl net. t.o. was upset because he couldnt "contribute" against washington even though he had 7 rec. and a td.
    Yeah. I thought he'd moved past this crap this year....

17. When "His" team loses that's when the quarterback killer comes out in T.O, his crying act in the playoffs last year not withstanding. He was involved in 19 plays some of which he butterfingered. Maybe he should play quarterback and throw to himself. If for some reason they lose a couple in a row, watch out.

18. **** the Cowboys, they are pathetic pieces of bull****.

Redskins straight whooped up on Tony Homo and that whiny ***** TO!!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    **** the Cowboys, they are pathetic pieces of bull****.

Redskins straight whooped up on Tony Homo and that whiny ***** TO!!!!

Your foreskins won the first, we'll see how the boys do in 5 weeks when they play again.

20. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post

Your foreskins won the first, we'll see how the boys do in 5 weeks when they play again.
    LMFA.....hahahahahah.."foreski ns"....hahah!!!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post

Don't worry, they will be ready to take down Homo and the rest of the nannys in D.C. in a few weeks

22. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Don't worry, they will be ready to take down Homo and the rest of the nannys in D.C. in a few weeks
    Ah ok...Romo-Homo....aren't you fu ck ing clever.

DC stands for Dallas Cowboys. I live in a suburb of DC and I know I've seen that written on plenty of shirts around here.

The boys are going to neuter the foreskins in a few weeks in your sh1tty ass fed ex field.

23. This rivalry is almost reaching the early 90's status

24. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    This rivalry is almost reaching the early 90's status

I loved that 1-15 season where the only win was against the skins....who were undefeated at like 12-0 at the time.

So good.

25. When you hear interviews with guys that played at the time, they would always talk about how a win or loss against each other could make or break a season. In the 70's it was even more intense.

26. When you hear interviews with guys that played at the time, they would always talk about how a win or loss against each other could make or break a season. In the 70's it was even more intense.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    When you hear interviews with guys that played at the time, they would always talk about how a win or loss against each other could make or break a season. In the 70's it was even more intense.

well the boyz almost blew a 17 point lead today. thankfully the deffense stepped it up and forced a cinn. fumble that changed the complexion of the game. dallas' offense seems to have lost a step though the past two weeks..other than a huge break out run by felix jones and t.o.'s touchdown. they look inconsistent. and romo again threw another int. thats an interseption in the last 8 games. i'm a numbers guyy and that is not a pretty stat..especially when your "supposed" to be a superbowl contender.

28. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    well the boyz almost blew a 17 point lead today. thankfully the deffense stepped it up and forced a cinn. fumble that changed the complexion of the game. dallas' offense seems to have lost a step though the past two weeks..other than a huge break out run by felix jones and t.o.'s touchdown. they look inconsistent. and romo again threw another int. thats an interseption in the last 8 games. i'm a numbers guyy and that is not a pretty stat..especially when your "supposed" to be a superbowl contender.
    They had me nervous for awhile. Glad they pulled it out. I hope they get in stride by mid-season.

29. its interesting, the Cowboys have the potential to steam role 85% of the teams, or be legit favorites of the other 15%. Just depends if they show up or not.

Any comment on the T.O. incident of week 4?

30. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    its interesting, the Cowboys have the potential to steam role 85% of the teams, or be legit favorites of the other 15%. Just depends if they show up or not.

Any comment on the T.O. incident of week 4?
    I think T.O. should STFU and keep any dissatisfaction between himself, his coaches and his team. At the same time, the incident was taken out of context somewhat. When I saw the actual press conference it didn't sound like what ESPN made it out to be.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many Cowboys fans are chicks?
    By timmmah in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 09:50 PM
  2. The Cowboys are back
    By avenue Red in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 06:30 PM
  3. How abouth them Cowboys
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk