NHL Playoffs

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This years playoffs have been amazing so far. Who do you think is gonna win the Cup?

IainDaniel

Awards
As much as I hate to say it. I think Montreal has a good shot.

But it will probably be a western conference team. So I will stick with a Canadian team and say Calgary :D

lawman24601

lawman24601

Awards
Maybe its because they are my hometown team but I always vote for the Red Wings.

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
Pens. Scoring and toughness....as long as the defense holds up.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id

As much as I hate to say it. I think Montreal has a good shot.

But it will probably be a western conference team. So I will stick with a Canadian team and say Calgary :D
That Calgary game last night was epic. The hit they put on Marleau was not only clean but one of the best hits of the year.

IainDaniel

Awards
Especially considering Kipur left the game in the first period. Marleau took a beating last night.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
go san jose ! go habs! im a sharks guy and a habs fan! the hit on patrick last night was not clean! big time elbow used there! the refs were way 1 sided ie. flames.

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
Wish Foster and Shultz were healthy. Was nice seeing Foster drop the puck the other night...

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gj

go san jose ! go habs! im a sharks guy and a habs fan! the hit on patrick last night was not clean! big time elbow used there! the refs were way 1 sided ie. flames.
Was there an elbow? I didn't see one. It's not a great hit then if there was elbow.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you think that was an elbow, then you don't play hockey.

Marleau had his head down, and just got smoked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPRWKOb7iV4&feature=related
Yeah I thought that was a clean hit. Just a solid shoulder. It sux for Marleau cause he did take a quick look he just didn't look in front of him. Thanx for the clip that was an epic yard sale.

btw did n e 1 see Jason Arnott's winning goal last night? It looked like he got hurt jumping into the boards celebrating after the goal either that or his teammate got him. He didn't return to finish the game. It just goes to show no one can celebrate like Alex O.
Did he look hurt to you guys?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well the Pen's better get the cup for the east, I would have liked to see Philly go just b/c I am a big fan of Marty Biron but the Penguin's deserve it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As an Avs fan, the West finals are a lose/lose for me. I just hope that Crosby, Malkin, and Fleury come through in the Cup Finals.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Fluery played ****in amazing, but the penguins didn't provide enough defensive support or offensive chances. Detroit outshot them x2 every game I think...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SkRaw85 Sports Talk 8
Misfit28 General Chat 25
Sports Talk 17
Wrivest Sports Talk 101
Sports Talk 12