ice hockey

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Hatcher the retard he is, hit the guy from behind.

  2. Id


    Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    Hatcher the retard he is, hit the guy from behind.
    He has been playing some stupid hockey

  3. For about 18 years.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Marcus ATW View Post
    Great game last night. I sat next to the Habs bench. To me the Habs looked like they were in a daze. When they started to wake up they had a 5 Min major power play. The Flyers were lucky to skate away with game 3. I will post a few pics from last night.
    That's just amazing. Can't wait to see the pics. I was in Plasttsburgh watching the game in my hotel. I could go to game 5 at the Bell Centre but I don't know if I'll have time. You must have had a blast! Yup the Flyers beat the Canadiens clean, no excuses there. Price is not looking good at all, he's going to get so much **** from the fans and the media when he returns. Game 4 will be even more exciting.

    BTW how did you manage to get those tickets?
  5. Ap


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    That's just amazing. Can't wait to see the pics. I was in Plasttsburgh watching the game in my hotel. I could go to game 5 at the Bell Centre but I don't know if I'll have time. You must have had a blast! Yup the Flyers beat the Canadiens clean, no excuses there. Price is not looking good at all, he's going to get so much **** from the fans and the media when he returns. Game 4 will be even more exciting.

    BTW how did you manage to get those tickets?
    Yeah Price's glove is a little shaky he still made some good saves. He ended up sitting next to me. I think The Habs of been awaken and will light up the board tonight. Im kinda not looking forward to it.
    My cousins have 4 seats 1st row next to the visitors bench. My other cousin has 2 1st row right on the blue line. And 2 more 12th row behind the sin bin. I got the call last minute for game 3. Good luck tonight. I seriously do not think the fly guys we be able to match the Habs intensity.
  6. bm


    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Mahoney View Post
    For about 18 years.
    LMAO
  7. bump


    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus ATW View Post
    Hab's Twigs

    AP i didnt realize how small a stick Kovalev uses
  8. Ap


    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus ATW View Post
    Stunned Hab's bump

    Heres your boys AP

  9. Thanks for the pics Marcus, very interesting. To be honest I thought from the start Price is young and inexperienced. He's only 20. It annoys me when the media says he's amazing. I think he's ok but no great. It's the defense that makes him great, put any goalie behind that defense and he'll be good.

    Tonight we shall see. At least this is good hockey, the team that wins deserves it. Doesn't matter if the habs were 1st in the eastern conference because Philly has a great game plan and it's working. When we get a power play you guys defend perfectly. I think the games on tonight. Good luck to your team Marcus and it will be a hell of a hockey game.
  10. Alex


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Thanks for the pics Marcus, very interesting. To be honest I thought from the start Price is young and inexperienced. He's only 20. It annoys me when the media says he's amazing. I think he's ok but no great. It's the defense that makes him great, put any goalie behind that defense and he'll be good.

    Tonight we shall see. At least this is good hockey, the team that wins deserves it. Doesn't matter if the habs were 1st in the eastern conference because Philly has a great game plan and it's working. When we get a power play you guys defend perfectly. I think the games on tonight. Good luck to your team Marcus and it will be a hell of a hockey game.
    I dont think there is anyway to stop the Habs powerplay. Habs Power Play is the best Ive seen all year.
    The back up for price (Halak) another rookie I think only had to face a few pucks but he looked awesome and had the angles well covered and was very quick. I was very impressed with his agility.
    I think the Eastern Conference Championship is being played in Pitt/Ranger series. I hate to admit it but the Pens are playing sickest hockey right now.

  11. You guys see this? Found it at Fox News. Sad. Love to hate him, but don't like to hear this about anyone.

    NEW YORK — New York Rangers forward Sean Avery has been hospitalized after lacerating his spleen during a playoff loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins.

    In a statement Wednesday, the team said the noted agitator was taken to St. Vincent's hospital after New York's 5-3 loss Tuesday night and was admitted following a CT scan.

    Avery will be sidelined for the remainder of the season, the Rangers said, but is expected to make a full recovery.

    The Daily News first reported on its Web site Wednesday morning that Avery was taken to the hospital in cardiac arrest. The newspaper said the 28-year-old was unconscious and not breathing when he was taken to the medical center. He arrived about 3 a.m. Wednesday

  12. Karma is a beyotch. That's what happens when you act like a jack azz in front of the best goaltender ever. I am glad he will be ok.

  13. Glad to see Sean Avery is doing well!!!

  14. Just the word spleen itself makes me queasy.

  15. Its weird my senior year I had an all * football game. In the last practice the linebacker next to me went up and made an incredible 1 handed interception and landed hard on his tail bone. He bounced up and finished the last couple plays of practice.
    We found out the day of the game that he had the same injury as Sean. It is scary because you do not feel the effects until hours later if at all. Imagine bleeding internally and not even knowing it. I am so relieved that Sean got the proper treatment in time.
    ******For all the parents out there I think it is key to try and watch your kids compete, obviously, we cant be at every practice. So I think it is necessary to educate them on this type of injury (landing on your tail bone) especially since they wont know they are hurt!!!******

  16. Pens all the whey!!!!

    Who's going to stop Crosby and Malkin... come on now... let's be serious.. and last night, Jagr got lucky...
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Bb


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    Pens all the whey!!!!

    Who's going to stop Crosby and Malkin... come on now... let's be serious.. and last night, Jagr got lucky...
    Im just asking for 2 more games thats just one more win for the Rangers.
    I Definitely do not think the Flyers or Habs would even come close. I think the Wings are the only team that can beat the Pens. The Red Wings are faster then the Pens and have more experience.

  18. I've said the phrase "****in jagr" atleast 30 times over the last week.
  19. Rd


    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I've said the phrase "****in jagr" atleast 30 times over the last week.
    lmao he got jolted after that goal

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Marcus ATW View Post
    lmao he got jolted after that goal
    I know! I'm glad he was alright though..

    I don't like the Rangers but he's so good -- oh and I can't stand how he gets booed in pittsburgh like they do to crosby in NY.. I don't know who came up with booing the most talented player(s) on the opposing team but that's immature, sh!tty sportsmanship and I hate when fans do that -- especially my own Pens fans! It's embarassing..

  21. That was a great series Marcus, really entertaining. The flyers deserved to win. We shall see now how they will do against the pens.
  22. Red Dog


    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I know! I'm glad he was alright though..

    I don't like the Rangers but he's so good -- oh and I can't stand how he gets booed in pittsburgh like they do to crosby in NY.. I don't know who came up with booing the most talented player(s) on the opposing team but that's immature, sh!tty sportsmanship and I hate when fans do that -- especially my own Pens fans! It's embarassing..
    Yeah when the home fans boo birds come out its for a reason. I can see why the Pens fans do it to Jagr its cause they wished he never left. I don't know why The Ranger fans do it to Crosby prolly something he did. Not to many cities like his style. Prolly cause he complains a lot.
    I thought the Hab's fans would let up on booing Briere cause he was a free agent and didn't sign with the city he grew up in but they didn't. I don't know I guess I don't mind it. I think its funny when the Pen fans were booing Jagr. It just makes it that much harder to play for the opposing team plus I think it helps the home team fans bond. Then again I'm from Philly and we enjoy booing at our own players when things are not going right.
  23. Ap


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    That was a great series Marcus, really entertaining. The flyers deserved to win. We shall see now how they will do against the pens.
    Great series AP I think the Habs ran into the hottest goaltender of the 08 playoffs. I definitely think the Pens have a better team then the Flyers especially on defense. The only way the Flyers get passed the Pens is if Biron can play like he has been.

  24. And so starts the battle of PA. Well, not until friday.
    Can't wait, should be a good, tough one.

  25. Battle of PA..... pfft

    Did you see the Game last night San Jose and Dallas. Now that was some of the best hockey all playoffs.

  26. Can't argue. Fell asleep in first overtime. Hate to see Dallas win, but the games were great.
  27. B.m>


    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Mahoney View Post
    And so starts the battle of PA. Well, not until friday.
    Can't wait, should be a good, tough one.
    What makes this series more exciting is the fact that both teams hate each other.
  28. Id


    Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    Battle of PA..... pfft

    Did you see the Game last night San Jose and Dallas. Now that was some of the best hockey all playoffs.
    That was a great game with some amazing goal tending. I thought JR was going to score the game winner. Does Dallas have a shot against the WINGS?

  29. Biron is just unstoppable. I will be curious how the Pens figure him out but the flyers did a good job though so good luck to your team. I will have to obviously pull for the Pens now . Crosby, Malkin and Hossa will really test Biron, can't wait to see it.

  30. Well as long as they don't copy Montreal, and not have anyone in front being a nuisance then it should be an easy series

  31. That was a great game with some amazing goal tending. I thought JR was going to score the game winner. Does Dallas have a shot against the WINGS?
    Well, didn't think they had a shot against the Ducks or Sharks, so never know, I guess. Can't see it though, but....

    Be fun to see the two kids who grew up in Pittsburgh, Malone and Umberger out there.
  32. Ap


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Biron is just unstoppable. I will be curious how the Pens figure him out but the flyers did a good job though so good luck to your team. I will have to obviously pull for the Pens now . Crosby, Malkin and Hossa will really test Biron, can't wait to see it.
    Wait hold on a sec you have to pull for the fly guys cause it makes the Habs look better. Seems logical to me!@#$%???
  33. Bum


    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Mahoney View Post
    Well, didn't think they had a shot against the Ducks or Sharks, so never know, I guess. Can't see it though, but....

    Be fun to see the two kids who grew up in Pittsburgh, Malone and Umberger out there.
    I 100% agree about those 2 upsets. Whats up with Roberts condition?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Marcus ATW View Post
    Wait hold on a sec you have to pull for the fly guys cause it makes the Habs look better. Seems logical to me!@#$%???
    LOL ya it is logical but they did, after all, beat my habs so I have to pull for the Pens but either way the better team will win so we'll see who wants it more.
  35. Ap


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    LOL ya it is logical but they did, after all, beat my habs so I have to pull for the Pens but either way the better team will win so we'll see who wants it more.
    Well what about the underdog? Its not as fun to root for the favorite. Ap I am all of crafty rhetoric I guess I just deal with it.

  36. They're saying Roberts is set to go. Not sure about Talbot.
  37. Bum M


    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Mahoney View Post
    They're saying Roberts is set to go. Not sure about Talbot.
    Oh man, thats not good news for the flyers. He plays a sound game. He beat the piss out of one of the Flyers this year in a fight.

  38. He works the hardest on the team other than maybe talbot. Not bad for an old guy. I guess his workout regiment is insane. Wish Friday would get here.

  39. Yeah Roberts is all business. We are in for a great series. Pitt has a sick home winning streak in the playoffs. I hate to admit this but the Pens might just be destined to win the cup. And to think they were almost sold recently to a group of investors.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Marcus ATW View Post
    Yeah Roberts is all business. We are in for a great series. Pitt has a sick home winning streak in the playoffs. I hate to admit this but the Pens might just be destined to win the cup. And to think they were almost sold recently to a group of investors.

    I know in Canada

    I was hoping so I could finally cheer for another team other then the Leafs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hockey Fights DVD
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 02:46 PM
  2. Hockey sticks?
    By sogone2day in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 12:59 PM
  3. Is hockey dead ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 02:23 PM
  4. junior hockey
    By hckykrt91 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 04:45 PM
  5. Any Hockey fans here?
    By grock in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 07:08 PM
Log in
Log in