arizona guarantee

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
azrattlers.com: News

anyone else see this? apparently they could potentially lose $2.2mil if they have to refund all that. definitely nice to see that kind of confidence, risky move though!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Almost considered buying tickets. Thing is that does not replace my $20 parking, $30 snacks and $20 in gas for every game ;)

Arizona is a fair weather (at best) sports town. Baseball, hockey and even basketball games go half empty most times. This state looks at it as an entertainment venue and an visitor attraction rather than there being true sport fans in the stadiums.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Almost considered buying tickets. Thing is that does not replace my $20 parking, $30 snacks and $20 in gas for every game ;)

Arizona is a fair weather (at best) sports town. Baseball, hockey and even basketball games go half empty most times. This state looks at it as an entertainment venue and an visitor attraction rather than there being true sport fans in the stadiums.
I thought you were in New York B? And I def agree, when you go to sporting events it gets expensive even if ticket prices are low. I think they said their number of season ticket holders went up around 50%, so the plan is working so far. Problem is, they didn't make the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years :stick:

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I guess they figured they needed some kind of a jumpstart. It's inexcusable for a team with that much young talent to not make the playoffs in the WEAAAAKKEST division imaginable. I'm sorry to say that to my boys, the Rams, but it's the truth.