The Debate: Best player in the NBA right now

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    bryan4592's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    46.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Brandon Roy, somewhat similar names. I think he might be injured right now. Too bad being a few games over 500 won't do jack for you in the West. Portland might be nasty in the future, we'll see how Oden pans out.
    I think Oden is gonna be a real solid pro Not Dwight Howard but a real solid pro. The Blazers are going to have a lot of guys who can score, which will take some of the pressure off of him until his offensive game develops. He should be a beast down in the block on the defensive end right away. He seems to get it as a defender.

  2. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    what the hell is this NBA you all speak of????
  3. New Member
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    212
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    65.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    Jordan was also a ball-hog in the same sense as Kobe. I would also have to say Kobe plays with a bunch of softies, so he almost needs to step it up. The way Kobe is playing now reminds me of the bulls/knicks series when Jordan just went f*cking nuts and just dunked and screamed at Ewing.

    couldnt have said it better my self ..do a research people, jordan holds the most shots per game attempt

    kobe is the best player in nba right now hands down, ever since the addition of pau(healthy) his numbers in assits have gone way up

    eh stupid lakers need to get healthy
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    couldnt have said it better my self ..do a research people, jordan holds the most shots per game attempt

    kobe is the best player in nba right now hands down, ever since the addition of pau(healthy) his numbers in assits have gone way up

    eh stupid lakers need to get healthy
    You think people don't know that Jordan was a ball hog? That is some of the most basic basketball knowledge their is. He was also better than Kobe in every way. I doubt we'll ever see a game as beautiful as Jordan's again.

    I don't think you can say Kobe is hands down the best player in the NBA right now. He's up there, but saying hands down is pretty ridiculous. Lebron has better stats than him in virtually everything that matters.
  5. New Member
    bryan4592's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    46.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    You think people don't know that Jordan was a ball hog? That is some of the most basic basketball knowledge their is. He was also better than Kobe in every way. I doubt we'll ever see a game as beautiful as Jordan's again.

    I don't think you can say Kobe is hands down the best player in the NBA right now. He's up there, but saying hands down is pretty ridiculous. Lebron has better stats than him in virtually everything that matters.

    LeBron doesnt have much help either...
  6. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bryan4592 View Post
    LeBron doesnt have much help either...
    That's true, but before Gasol came to LA, Kobe didn't have much either, but his stats were the same. All I'm saying is that it's very close. I don't think it's accurate to say that Kobe is hands down the best.
  7. New Member
    WeakPoint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    276
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.47%

    WOAH...Wally owns. I don't care what anyone says!
  8. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WeakPoint View Post
    WOAH...Wally owns. I don't care what anyone says!
    You might be the first Wally lover I've ever encountered. He can make an open jumper and that's about it.
  9. New Member
    bryan4592's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    46.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    You might be the first Wally lover I've ever encountered. He can make an open jumper and that's about it.
    Every Timberwolves fan is a fan of Wally. Now that he's gone. He's garbage.
  10. New Member
    bryan4592's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    46.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    That's true, but before Gasol came to LA, Kobe didn't have much either, but his stats were the same. All I'm saying is that it's very close. I don't think it's accurate to say that Kobe is hands down the best.

    I can't even decide who I think is better. THey are both at the top by themselves.

    Lamar Odom is much much better than anyone Lebron has played with.
  11. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bryan4592 View Post
    I can't even decide who I think is better. THey are both at the top by themselves.

    Lamar Odom is much much better than anyone Lebron has played with.
    I can't decide either. I definitely like Lebron better, but that means nothing. I'd say Ilgauskas is as good as Odom. Odom certainly has more potential, but he's never really lived up to it. Point taken though, Lebron has more opportunity.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's in your mp3/CD player/cassette player?
    By swtnycboy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:34 PM
  2. hcg debate
    By Get Big or Die in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 10:03 PM
  3. 40/30/30 debate
    By Head Nurse in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 08:46 AM
  4. Okay another something to debate
    By Matthew D in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 06:36 PM
  5. And now for some debate....
    By goa1175 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 02:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in