Buffalo picks up pro bowl players in free agent market.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    yup clements is amazing, and remember when we had winfield, and we let him go in his prime *shakes head*

    i think our def is all set, esp with the addition of stroud, we just have to stay healthy ..i think last year we had 11-12 people on IR which was the second most in nfl ..so i think when remaining all healthy our def can shine

    and we ALWAYS lose the close ones!!!!!

    if we would have won the dever and dallas game we would have been in the wildcard.


  2. I have never seen a city so distraught and morbid as when we lost the monday night dallas game. I honestly think the whole city was on suicide watch.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I have never seen a city so distraught and morbid as when we lost the monday night dallas game. I honestly think the whole city was on suicide watch.

    i was pissed for days!!! i`m still pissed!!!
    the cowboys?!! the fcuking cowgirls???!!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i was pissed for days!!! i`m still pissed!!!
    the cowboys?!! the fcuking cowgirls???!!!!
    My dad was at that game. He said it was like a funeral precession walking out the stadium after this game.

    I thought it was funny.

  5. I won my fantasy game that week because of the Dallas kicker.....

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bryan4592 View Post
    I won my fantasy game that week because of the Dallas kicker.....


    well i hope you have fun in HELL!!!!
    sold your soul to win a bet? shameful!

  7. I just wanna see more of this from da bills next year....



    ...my boy from da BAY!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    and we ALWAYS lose the close ones!!!!!

    if we would have won the dever and dallas game we would have been in the wildcard.
    oh yahh i know man
    dallas was just a heartbreaker
    then the most recent one .. clevland browns game .. if we woulda won that game, we stood the best chance to make the wildcard ..yahh too many close games we lost

    hopefully it will change next yr

  9. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    My dad was at that game. He said it was like a funeral precession walking out the stadium after this game.

    I thought it was funny.
    yahh couple of my friends went to the game
    i was doing overtime, so i really didnt knew what was going on
    i call my friend up and she tells me romo has thrown for 5 ints ..so im all happy and i get back to work
    and when i get off, i hear we lost ..that game just broke down the season

  10. im going to call it now.......... bills will take a wildcard spot this year. no digitty, no doubt!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    im going to call it now.......... bills will take a wildcard spot this year. no digitty, no doubt!!!!!!!!
    Damn right, Big year in the b-lo this year, at least thats what I BILLieve
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  12. and on a side note- i think the pats might be so mind fcuked from losing the super bowl that they may play like sh!t this year and the bills take the east.
    MAYBE

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I just wanna see more of this from da bills next year....



    ...my boy from da BAY!

    Lynch is a beast. as soon as we open up the run game with a better passing game he will explode! 20+ TDs and 1600+ yards.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Lynch is a beast. as soon as we open up the run game with a better passing game he will explode! 20+ TDs and 1600+ yards.
    I really hope so. He was my favorite college player during his soph and jr years.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    im going to call it now.......... bills will take a wildcard spot this year. no digitty, no doubt!!!!!!!!

    You really think a 9-7 team will get in next year? I dont see them winning more than that. It'd be nice but I just dont think it would happen.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    You really think a 9-7 team will get in next year? I dont see them winning more than that. It'd be nice but I just dont think it would happen.

    if god didnt hate buffalo they would have been a 11-5 team EASY!!!! plus Lynch will have a much better year AND the star players we lost early in the season will be back to 100%!!!

    AND Trent will start from day one!

    i dont think 12-4 would be a reach.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    and on a side note- i think the pats might be so mind fcuked from losing the super bowl that they may play like sh!t this year and the bills take the east.
    MAYBE
    ohh i hope u right bro .. but chances are slim .. they will find a way to CHEAT nd WIN lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    if god didnt hate buffalo they would have been a 11-5 team EASY!!!! plus Lynch will have a much better year AND the star players we lost early in the season will be back to 100%!!!

    AND Trent will start from day one!

    i dont think 12-4 would be a reach.
    trent = brain
    jp = strong arm

    if only we could have a qb with both

  19. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    trent = brain
    jp = strong arm

    if only we could have a qb with both

    as long as trent can hit those 10+ yard passes im cool with that.

  20. what's wrong with Evans? Did they ship him out? You guys just need someone that can get him the ball. Maybe a slot or good recieving end to open up the deep game. I hope the bills have a good season and take two from the pats! Lynch is a beast too!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    what's wrong with Evans? Did they ship him out? You guys just need someone that can get him the ball. Maybe a slot or good recieving end to open up the deep game. I hope the bills have a good season and take two from the pats! Lynch is a beast too!

    no we still have evans but they double him all the time and we dont have a good #2 WR to take that double cov off him.

  22. Oh, they should be able to draft a decent number 2.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    Oh, they should be able to draft a decent number 2.

    we will!!!! and it should be Nelson from Kansas.
    we have 7 picks. i think. we need a shut down CB and a good WR and TE. maybe some depth at DE and DT.

    our LBs are sick. and our starting D line is pretty nasty too.

  24. the bills need a soild O line vet to help give Trent a little more time to throw but i dont see anyone in the FA market that would be worth picking up. the only way would to trade a couple of our later round picks and maybe JP. but def not a round 1,2 or 3. its just something we could do better on not a REAL need.

  25. ok i was doing some reading online today and most people are picking Kelly WR for our #11 pick. some also say top CB and some even say a OLB or a DE.

    in the long run a DE might be a good idea but we NEED a good WR and CB for this season.

    if we cant get that double team off Evans and improve on that 29th ranked pass D then its going to be a long season.

  26. whats up chad .. looks like your draft prediction came tru .. we got a solid CB in 1st

  27. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    whats up chad .. looks like your draft prediction came tru .. we got a solid CB in 1st
    unfortunately chad can't answer you because he is banned..bring back chad...bring back chad

  28. Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    unfortunately chad can't answer you because he is banned..bring back chad...bring back chad
    ohh why did he get banned ?

  29. I'm not sure. I think it was a lot of small bottles makes a big bottle kind of thing.

  30. Oh man that sucks that chad got banned, wheres all the buffalove going to come from now??
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super Bowl XLIII...The Manning Bowl?
    By bigpapa in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 11:15 AM
  2. Buffalo Stew
    By joeflex73 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 03:26 AM
  3. Bison/Buffalo
    By sp33dkillz in forum Recipes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:25 AM
  4. Go Buffalo !
    By MTNMEDIC in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 03:09 PM
  5. ANYONE A BUFFALO BILLS FAN?
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 03:13 AM
Log in
Log in