Buffalo picks up pro bowl players in free agent market.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    heck yah we going to be sick, too bad some games are goin to be played in toronto ..as if orchard park wasnt far away from here.

As for bryant johnson, yahh i wanted him too in bills, woulda been a nice compliment to evans ..as for drafting a WR, i hope we could get malcolm kelly from oklahoma (6'5") we need a possesion recievers, all we have is midgets who are fast lol

very true about the fast midgets. rossco is a really good return man but not much of a wide out.

kelly would be good but i still think we should pick up a shut down CB first and pick up nelson in the 2nd. either that or trade down, pick up a extra 2nd round pick and get kelly or sweed in the first.

2. First day for volunteer workouts for the Bill's today, and JP plans on showing up....
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    very true about the fast midgets. rossco is a really good return man but not much of a wide out.

kelly would be good but i still think we should pick up a shut down CB first and pick up nelson in the 2nd. either that or trade down, pick up a extra 2nd round pick and get kelly or sweed in the first.
    Yah makes sense, well i dont have too much knowledge on college FB, so really dont know about the players that are coming out .. only people i have followed up with are mcfadden, kelly nd sweed(my cousin tells me he's really good)

CB - getting a cb does make sense, esp after the departure of clements and i dont consider mcgee as a good cb back, hes a heck of a player as a returner but we need to save his strength bc hes on field 70% of the time lol

whens is the draft anyway and do you live near b-lo ?

4. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    Yah makes sense, well i dont have too much knowledge on college FB, so really dont know about the players that are coming out .. only people i have followed up with are mcfadden, kelly nd sweed(my cousin tells me he's really good)

CB - getting a cb does make sense, esp after the departure of clements and i dont consider mcgee as a good cb back, hes a heck of a player as a returner but we need to save his strength bc hes on field 70% of the time lol

whens is the draft anyway and do you live near b-lo ?

the DBs on Buffalo are pretty young but they didnt do too bad last year. buffalo never should have let clements go.

the draft is april 26-27. i dont live in buffalo i live in dirty texas i was born and raised in philly tho.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    the DBs on Buffalo are pretty young but they didnt do too bad last year. buffalo never should have let clements go.

the draft is april 26-27. i dont live in buffalo i live in dirty texas i was born and raised in philly tho.
    yup clements is amazing, and remember when we had winfield, and we let him go in his prime *shakes head*

i think our def is all set, esp with the addition of stroud, we just have to stay healthy ..i think last year we had 11-12 people on IR which was the second most in nfl ..so i think when remaining all healthy our def can shine
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    yup clements is amazing, and remember when we had winfield, and we let him go in his prime *shakes head*

i think our def is all set, esp with the addition of stroud, we just have to stay healthy ..i think last year we had 11-12 people on IR which was the second most in nfl ..so i think when remaining all healthy our def can shine

and we ALWAYS lose the close ones!!!!!

if we would have won the dever and dallas game we would have been in the wildcard.

7. I have never seen a city so distraught and morbid as when we lost the monday night dallas game. I honestly think the whole city was on suicide watch.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I have never seen a city so distraught and morbid as when we lost the monday night dallas game. I honestly think the whole city was on suicide watch.

i was pissed for days!!! i`m still pissed!!!
    the cowboys?!! the fcuking cowgirls???!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i was pissed for days!!! i`m still pissed!!!
    the cowboys?!! the fcuking cowgirls???!!!!
    My dad was at that game. He said it was like a funeral precession walking out the stadium after this game.

I thought it was funny.

10. I won my fantasy game that week because of the Dallas kicker.....

11. Quote Originally Posted by bryan4592 View Post
    I won my fantasy game that week because of the Dallas kicker.....

well i hope you have fun in HELL!!!!
    sold your soul to win a bet? shameful!

12. I just wanna see more of this from da bills next year....

...my boy from da BAY!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    and we ALWAYS lose the close ones!!!!!

if we would have won the dever and dallas game we would have been in the wildcard.
    oh yahh i know man
    dallas was just a heartbreaker
    then the most recent one .. clevland browns game .. if we woulda won that game, we stood the best chance to make the wildcard ..yahh too many close games we lost

hopefully it will change next yr

14. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    My dad was at that game. He said it was like a funeral precession walking out the stadium after this game.

I thought it was funny.
    yahh couple of my friends went to the game
    i was doing overtime, so i really didnt knew what was going on
    i call my friend up and she tells me romo has thrown for 5 ints ..so im all happy and i get back to work
    and when i get off, i hear we lost ..that game just broke down the season

15. im going to call it now.......... bills will take a wildcard spot this year. no digitty, no doubt!!!!!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    im going to call it now.......... bills will take a wildcard spot this year. no digitty, no doubt!!!!!!!!
    Damn right, Big year in the b-lo this year, at least thats what I BILLieve
    Muscle Pharm Rep

17. and on a side note- i think the pats might be so mind fcuked from losing the super bowl that they may play like sh!t this year and the bills take the east.
    MAYBE

18. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I just wanna see more of this from da bills next year....

...my boy from da BAY!

Lynch is a beast. as soon as we open up the run game with a better passing game he will explode! 20+ TDs and 1600+ yards.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Lynch is a beast. as soon as we open up the run game with a better passing game he will explode! 20+ TDs and 1600+ yards.
    I really hope so. He was my favorite college player during his soph and jr years.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    im going to call it now.......... bills will take a wildcard spot this year. no digitty, no doubt!!!!!!!!

You really think a 9-7 team will get in next year? I dont see them winning more than that. It'd be nice but I just dont think it would happen.

21. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    You really think a 9-7 team will get in next year? I dont see them winning more than that. It'd be nice but I just dont think it would happen.

if god didnt hate buffalo they would have been a 11-5 team EASY!!!! plus Lynch will have a much better year AND the star players we lost early in the season will be back to 100%!!!

AND Trent will start from day one!

i dont think 12-4 would be a reach.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    and on a side note- i think the pats might be so mind fcuked from losing the super bowl that they may play like sh!t this year and the bills take the east.
    MAYBE
    ohh i hope u right bro .. but chances are slim .. they will find a way to CHEAT nd WIN lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    if god didnt hate buffalo they would have been a 11-5 team EASY!!!! plus Lynch will have a much better year AND the star players we lost early in the season will be back to 100%!!!

AND Trent will start from day one!

i dont think 12-4 would be a reach.
    trent = brain
    jp = strong arm

if only we could have a qb with both

24. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    trent = brain
    jp = strong arm

if only we could have a qb with both

as long as trent can hit those 10+ yard passes im cool with that.

25. what's wrong with Evans? Did they ship him out? You guys just need someone that can get him the ball. Maybe a slot or good recieving end to open up the deep game. I hope the bills have a good season and take two from the pats! Lynch is a beast too!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 11:07 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 02:19 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 08:33 PM
  4. Win $250 in FREE supps!!
    By wardog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 11:06 AM