Daytona 500

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i`m not talking shi* but i really cant understand why people would want to watch a bunch of cars make left turns all day.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
i`m not talking shi* but i really cant understand why people would want to watch a bunch of cars make left turns all day.
according to some people, they're some of the best athletes in the world:blink:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
according to some people, they're some of the best athletes in the world:blink:
:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

and who might they be????

i see a bunch of hill billies playing tag at 200mph

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't normally watch, just bored and sick. The drivers have to be in shape though in order to drive that fast for that long. Driving that fast for that long has to take a huge hit on the body, especially the cardiovascular system...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

and who might they be????

i see a bunch of hill billies playing tag at 200mph
F-1 is slightly different, but Australian Made thinks Michael Schumacher is the best athlete in the world:wtf:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't normally watch, just bored and sick. The drivers have to be in shape though in order to drive that fast for that long. Driving that fast for that long has to take a huge hit on the body, especially the cardiovascular system...
im sure they are in some what good shape but id put a 3rd string NFL RB against the best driver in a tri athalon and the RB would smoke him.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
im sure they are in some what good shape but id put a 3rd string NFL RB against the best driver in a tri athalon and the RB would smoke him.
plus the running back would be stronger, faster, and more agile, all the things that define an athlete.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
plus the running back would be stronger, faster, and more agile, all the things that define an athlete.
agreed.

unless the drive was on steroids!!!!

from what the gov is saying if your on "juice" then you are superman and you win everything!!!

:blink:

:dump::dump::dump::dump::dump:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but what is your point?. That an NFL athlete physically stronger and faster than a NASCAR driver?. No sh*t shirlock!. A Nascar driver is a better driver!. So there!. Top that!. Hahahaha!. My ding dong is bigger than your ding dong!.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You're not very bright are you Bone? Read the thread and see if you can figure out why you aren't.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but what is your point?. That an NFL athlete physically stronger and faster than a NASCAR driver?. No sh*t shirlock!. A Nascar driver is a better driver!. So there!. Top that!. Hahahaha!. My ding dong is bigger than your ding dong!.
UNLESS.... the nfl player used to steal cars in New Jersey!!
they are very good drivers also!! plus they`ll bust a cap in dat ass also.
this is all hear say of course.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
UNLESS.... the nfl player used to steal cars in New Jersey!!
they are very good drivers also!! plus they`ll bust a cap in dat ass also.
this is all hear say of course.
New Jersey Drive>Nascar

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to be a pretty big nascar fan. I've been to the 500 3x's and it's fun to a degree. However, now that i've lived around the daytona area for many years i've grown to dislike it. Only living here could you understand what i mean in that regard. I was laughing at the traffic backed up for 80+ miles on I-4 yesterday as i drove back the other way from orlando.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
First half of the race was boring but the second half was fun to watch. I used to hate nascar until i started paying attention to the details and the pit stops, etc etc.